Thai TV wanted to feature German after his BBQ chicken exploits: Big Oud gives more details

webfact

5 hours ago, somtumwrong said:

'Thanks, a*****, for making us look stupid and low again.' Our reputation is set by the lowest scum found here. Drugs and little children, huh? Must be awful for the wife, from fame to complete loss of face and shame in just a few days. 

Unfortunately this is specialty of too many farangs here in Thailand.   Too many people with criminal background, pedophiles, perverts of all kinds, illegal workers etc....   Those who are honest law obedient are victims of these parasites.

I think its all fake news, why would someone wanted show himself all over the internet.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

the German Embassy contacted the Thais to say that he was wanted on a warrant

So the germans have pictures and details off all bad boys/girls in the embassy ? when someone pictured , hey i know him from the list!!

Sure..  

Criminals seem to enter quite easy. I remember Joran vd Sloot, he allegedly killed Natalie Holloway.

Spent some time in Thailand (after the whole affair)!, then flew to S-America and killed another woman. 

They got him there and i hope now he rots in prison.  

This German isnt a real nice guy either, if you are wanted by Interpol.

But there are also some Russians in Thailand, mobsters, keeping Russian women slaved to prostitution.

RUnning freely, guess there are many more. 

6 hours ago, somtumwrong said:

'Thanks, a*****, for making us look stupid and low again.' Our reputation is set by the lowest scum found here. Drugs and little children, huh? Must be awful for the wife, from fame to complete loss of face and shame in just a few days. 

I can't believe that anyone with even half a brain is paranoid enough to think like this. Do you judge all foreigners by his behaviour? Do you judge all Thais by the actions of murderers of Mr and Mrs Hogg in Phrae? Hard for your ego, but have you considered that Thais don't think about you at all?

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

[Our reputation is set by the lowest scum found here]... no its not, and it very fortunate that its not. Thai's are intelligent enough to treat us at face value and not according to our lowest common denominator... we are generally treated with equal indifference to everyone else around us and sometimes a little more favorably... 

In much the same way, the majority of us Westerners don't view all Thai's negatively because of a few idiots, its only a few posters lacking in critical thought who frequently voice those opinions the loudest... 

I like your optimism but after viewing comments on this site for many years i tend to disagree, it's more than a 'few' posters. A good thing is most of these folks are basically posers, they've not spent any real length of time here. Maybe they came on an extended vacation, got burnt in love or money and now entertain themselves by posting stereotypical racist comments. Or they incessantly suggest ways to 'improve Thailand' based on their life experiences in a country who has wiped their noses since they were children. Thai people are tough, they have no government to carry them through life. Either you provide for your self and family or you sink, it's simple. The majority of people from western societies imo wouldn't make it here if faced with the same day to day obstacles, they're too narcissistic/self centered/entitled to survive like a Thai. So it's irritating to have to listen to all the 'experts' on here (not to mention how many countries are so screwed up and that's after having so many advantages over other countries) chirp on how Thailand could be so much better. To me, that's a form of racism, a superiority mindset. 

Hard to see how this would be a big news story in any other country, running commentary by the head clown in charge of immigration and all. Just send him back to the fatherland already and be done with him.

Having seen some of the swamp areas in Thailand and Asia in general, I have to kind of admire his hiding out under the water, breathing through a piece of PVC piping. 

I'd rather give myself up than submerge myself in that filthy and disgusting stuff - not to mention snakes, leeches, monitors and other heebie jeebies!

10 hours ago, missoura said:

Wow, if true! The American ambassador has never invited me to his house and the US embassy always keeps me locked up in a sprawling cage when I visit. I don't think they would ever come to my house...

Commit a crime.

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I wonder if his Thai wife has young children by another man?  

Is that the guy with the sign that says Enter Thailand Illegally by Natural Route?  

Rumor has it he's working on a new sign that reads 'Organic Thailand Entry' 

11 hours ago, gerritkaew said:

I think its all fake news, why would someone wanted show himself all over the internet.

So the germans have pictures and details off all bad boys/girls in the embassy ? when someone pictured , hey i know him from the list!!

Sure..  

Highly unlikely. I suspect this is a cover story, sounds like 'parallel construction' to me.

20 hours ago, varun said:

You really can't make this sh!t up..or maybe that's exactly what they did.

If they made it up he would have a rock solid case for defamation.

He cooked his chicken for sure!

Archived