Rapist of granny, 89, caught - but the granddaughter got to him first

webfact

Rapist of granny, 89, caught - but the granddaughter got to him first

7pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police in Trang in southern Thailand have arrested a 71 year old man after he admitted raping an 89 year old neighbor. 

But when the Palian constabulary arrived some measure of "justice" had already been meted out to Yap Chaiphak. 

Naphawan, a grand daughter of the victim, admitted whacking Yap four or five times with a broom handle after he was behaving like he had done nothing. 

"I admit I lost my temper," she said. "Society is not safe any more - for a neighbor to do this to my gran is just terrible".

Mia, 89, (surname withheld) was raped on Monday on a raised platform outside her house in the village of Ban Na.

Yap has admitted what he did and was taken to hospital. He had a broken arm and damaged ribs after the beating handed out by the grand daughter. 

He intends to press charges for assault against her, reported Daily News.

Mia is constantly vomiting and won't eat. She is in another hospital recovering from her ordeal.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-03

2 minutes ago, webfact said:

He had a broken arm and damaged ribs after the beating handed out by the grand daughter. 

Good on the granddaughter. Shame she didn't get to spend a little more time beating the crap out of the repugnant animal.

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

Yap has admitted what he did and was taken to hospital. He had a broken arm and damaged ribs after the beating handed out by the grand daughter. 

I hope they somehow lose the report against the granddaughter and she is not charged .

8 minutes ago, webfact said:

Police in Trang in southern Thailand have arrested a 71 year old man after he admitted raping an 89 year old neighbor.

8 minutes ago, webfact said:

The judge will hear your assault charge case, once your 25 year prison sentence is finished.

Sick bastard. 

22 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Good on the granddaughter. Shame she didn't get to spend a little more time beating the crap out of the repugnant animal.

Not a bad effort from the grand daughter. Causing that much damage with 4 -5 whacks with a broom handle. Must have been a solid steel handle.

As for what took place, that is just despicable.

39 minutes ago, icymanipulator82 said:

Poor granny, well done to the grand daughter, need more of this. The sick man can rot in jail.

This also shows how vulnerable the elderly are and also shows the lack of monitoring by the various authorities who are mostly too busy creating photo opportunities for themselves along with 10 other officials for every event.

4 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

Not a bad effort from the grand daughter. Causing that much damage with 4 -5 whacks with a broom handle. Must have been a solid steel handle.

As for what took place, that is just despicable.

no its called osteoporosis

D_mn... He's 71. Looks more like 101. I'm sad for both of them. What a sick mind to be raping an 89 yr old woman and her experience and trauma is so sad.  I think he deserves some tough punishment, but a broom handle beating by a young strong woman, a bit much. 

3 hours ago, weaver93 said:

I sincerely hope.. he is incarcerated in a room, with well endowed prisoners

who have a taste in older men, or any 'hole is a goal'..

Maybe ..he will receive a taste of his own medicine..

might that be the prison nigerian love scammer section ??

7 hours ago, scorecard said:

This also shows how vulnerable the elderly are and also shows the lack of monitoring by the various authorities who are mostly too busy creating photo opportunities for themselves along with 10 other officials for every event.

What sort of monitoring do you suggest the various authorities should carry out ?

Unfortunately there are rapes and attacks on elderly people in other countries including Australia where they have proactive policing.

The problem is that the low life don’t usually carry them out when the police are around.

1 hour ago, StevieAus said:

What sort of monitoring do you suggest the various authorities should carry out ?

Unfortunately there are rapes and attacks on elderly people in other countries including Australia where they have proactive policing.

The problem is that the low life don’t usually carry them out when the police are around.

Point taken, there's also the fact of many many cases of children raising younger children, old people living in destitution, etc., etc., which don't seem to ever get noticed until there's media coverage.

In many districts / amphurs there's plenty of staff, some could spend a day every week or whatever to do some monitoring of these situations instead of washing the cars and cleaning the houses of the senior staff.

We have relatives living in 3 poor villages in Roi Et, they say they never see police checking anything nor amphur staff checking anything until something creates a photo op for the police / amphur staff to take the limelight and unearned praise. 

Archived