VISA Run

Hello 

I entered Thailand by air and landed at utapao airport, with a 30 days visa exemption , i have completed the 30 days stamp and got a 30 days extension and 7 days extension at the jomtien immigration.... Is it possible for me to do a Visa run now ?

need your feedback thank you friends 

It's always possible to do visa runs. Do not overstay....

Hello 

I entered Thailand by air and landed at utapao airport, with a 30 days visa exemption , i have completed the 30 days stamp and got a 30 days extension and 7 days extension at the jomtien immigration.... Is it possible for me to do a Visa run now ?

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 minutes ago, bumofdabeach said:

It's always possible to do visa runs. Do not overstay....

Thank you for the reply , i have a flight booked from Phuket to KL on the 15 July, so thats why i am hoping to do visa run to stay another 2 weeks 

and im just afraid i cant do visa run if i have 2 extention at chonburi immigration e.g 30 days and 7 days exetntion

I'm not totally sure about that 7 day extension but as long as you leave before it expires I see no reason it wouldn't be cool. Watch for ubonjoe to respond and take his word as gospel.

Thank you for the reply , i have a flight booked from Phuket to KL on the 15 July, so thats why i am hoping to do visa run to stay another 2 weeks 

and im just afraid i cant do visa run if i have 2 extention at chonburi immigration e.g 30 days and 7 days exetntion

16 hours ago, Davai said:

....i have completed the 30 days stamp and got a 30 days extension and 7 days extension at the jomtien immigration....

Just a matter of interest: Did they charge the same fees between the extension of stay of 7 days and 30 days?

Your 7 day extension is in fact a refusal to issue a further (2nd) 30 days extension and you have been given 7 days to leave Thailand. I might have done the border run sooner, ie at the end of the 30 day extension.

Haven't  heard of this causing problems though,

So OP your plan is FLY back from KL obtain another visa exempt stamp? In hindsight I think a flight up to place like udon thani and bounce border nong kai better. Anyway your flight back to los should be fine however you didn't mention previous history. 

As jacko stated your second extension was refused and given 7 days to get out of dodge city. 

SORRY. op just re read your op. You intend to obtain a visa. No problem..I read border run in a post and got it wrong. Again!

Edited by DrJack54

Hello 

It is very unlikely that you will get any grief returning to Thailand if this is your entire history of Thailand visas, as long as you don't fit onto airport immigration's unofficial 'profiling list' (certain African nationalities?).

Sent from my SM-J415F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

ive completed my 30 days extention at the jomtien immigration and have applied and approved of 7 days extention which ends on monday. ive decided to leave thailand to malaysia via flight for a week vacation and take up a tourtist visa and will not be taking the visa run cambodia route 

and will return to thailand from vietnam

Edited by Davai