Where Are The Frequent Posters?

Bluecat

I was traveling for quite some time.

I come back and I do not see that much (understatment) the frequent posters.

Where are Tutsi, Axel,...?

Pissed off because banned (Tutsi)?

Is it the moderation or are they just bored?

I do no not know.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Just asking,...

I was thinking along the same lines and in relation to myself.

It seems most of my really important questions have been answered. I don't want to sound presumptuous. Rather the value of this forum has been illustrated

clearly.

Great information and most of it quite to the point. Important issues of land ownership, emmigration and transportation have been answered.

I view more than I post now because it's nice to still taste the flavor of those who are lucky enough to be living in Thailand at present.

Hopefully I'll be there by the end of the year. :o

It seems most of my really important questions have been answered.

True, Pepe, the same questions are coming again and again.

This is understandable because people will not search for the answer but ask again.

Easier but tiring for some of us, I guess.

If you remove the "funny' part of the postings, most of us will probably get bored eventually,...

Maybe good, maybe bad, I do not know.

And I do not want to judge, ...

We try to help but we like to have fun.

Sometimes,...

George, are you listening? :o

I was thinking along the same lines and in relation to myself.

It seems most of my really important questions have been answered. I don't want to sound presumptuous. Rather the value of this forum has been illustrated

clearly.

Great information and most of it quite to the point. Important issues of land ownership, emmigration and transportation have been answered.

I view more than I post now because it's nice to still taste the flavor of those who are lucky enough to be living in Thailand at present.

Hopefully I'll be there by the end of the year. :o

And we'll all be waiting for you Pepe. The new health editor on Thai Visa. A few of our members need liver rehab' work. :D

It seems most of my really important questions have been answered....the value of this forum has been illustrated clearly.
... the same questions are coming again and again. This is understandable because people will not search for the answer but ask again. George, are you listening? :D

Two points that I would like to make:

1. How long are the threads kept available for searching on this site? I often think about saving good answers for reference later, e.g. people's experience in getting a driving licence, but it would be unnecessary if the information was here...forever.

2. When I was a newbie, I didn't notice the search facility and it is great. I think the search button should be made more prominent, or maybe just tell all newbies in the "registration" email all about it - tell them "search first, then post".

Answers please George, et al. :o

It seems most of my really important questions have been answered.

True, Pepe, the same questions are coming again and again.

This is understandable because people will not search for the answer but ask again.

I think, there is a reason to ask the same questions again and again.

Old replies are often outdated....

Prices are changing, real estate offers are changing, immigration rules are changing, old hotels might be closed for renovation, new restaurants might be open, but not yet........

You have to ask and verify the same subject again and again....

Johann

I was traveling for quite some time.

I come back and I do not see that much (understatment) the frequent posters.

Where are Tutsi, Axel,...?

Pissed off because banned (Tutsi)?

Is it the moderation or are they just bored?

I do no not know.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Just asking,...

Bluecat you bring tears to my eyes. :o

I was out of Thailand for 3 days and not near a computer (albeit computer shops)

My wife did not really miss me, she got used to my frequent trips ok the dog did :D Bless him.

and you did. GREAT :D

OK, no joke, last week, as an example, there have been a couple of threats which were just boring. No flaming, I just did not get involved.

But you are right, the more 'controversial' posters seem to be gone and/or banned.

It seems most of my really important questions have been answered....the value of this forum has been illustrated clearly.
... the same questions are coming again and again. This is understandable because people will not search for the answer but ask again. George, are you listening? :D

Two points that I would like to make:

1. How long are the threads kept available for searching on this site? I often think about saving good answers for reference later, e.g. people's experience in getting a driving licence, but it would be unnecessary if the information was here...forever.

2. When I was a newbie, I didn't notice the search facility and it is great. I think the search button should be made more prominent, or maybe just tell all newbies in the "registration" email all about it - tell them "search first, then post".

Answers please George, et al. :o

Good questions, are the answers posted somewhere?

I have just gotten bored of causing Flame Wars, no matter where I post.

A few days ago. I tried to post my dear old departed mum's recipe for American Apple Pie on a food thread, and about 10 supposedly "newbie" posters starting calling the poor old dear unimaginable names, saying my pie sucks and questioning the legitimacy of my heritage. :o

I actually think it's kind of fun putting these yobs in their place and tearing each and every one of them a new orifice, but I do like the folks at Thaivisa.com, and I think that I'm causing them a lot of problems.

Therefore, I've been using a different nick for the last few weeks, just on this forum, to lessen all the flaming and all the conflicts. :D

Most of the more clever posters have figured out who I am and PMed me that they are in on the joke, but the less gifted amongst us, haven't a clue.

Now, about my Grandmother's brownies... :D

OK, no joke, last week, as an example, there have been a couple of threats which were just boring. No flaming, I just did not get involved.

But you are right, the more 'controversial' posters seem to be gone and/or banned.

maybe they just change their names alot Axel :o

up to the 20.000 members !

OK, George. Time to nuke this thread on the grounds that it is not relevant to Thailand. It is totally incestuous. It is about people who normally post on this forum but are not doing it anymore. :o Ngor jang leuy! Nuke it!