Why Thai Isaan women marry Western men

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god it is more than looks when it comes to have a comfortable life with a woman, and maybe so many struggle because they really cant find someone who really fits them. If you are a 5, you just do not go for a 7. They will always look for better options, and bigger wallet to play with, becouse they know their value ????  

12 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Thank god it is more than looks when it comes to have a comfortable life with a woman, and maybe so many struggle because they really cant find someone who really fits them.

If you have enough money, you can pick whatever type of woman you want.

And she'll stay with you until she gets (enough of) it, then you're history.

I was a slow learner, took me 50 years to learn that.

But I was lucky, some guys never learn.

10 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Sorry mate, not interested if another guy want to see how I look 'cos I'm not gay

Trust me, gay guys will be checking you out every time you walk down the street; whether you're gay or not is irrelevant

On 7/8/2019 at 2:21 PM, Tagged said:

It is the Thai women who make the falang drink, I have seen it first hand in the village. They cook for them, clean for them, do all the work in house, go marked, take care of the kids, and serve them beer while they sit here and type bashing posts on Thai visa about how Thai woman really are. 

They are stuck in their own prison in paradise. Even the devil got bored in heaven. 

So....that is YOUR story?   If not, please give us the honor of your situation.  Don't sugar coat it  ????

We are all ears ... well, eyes .

3 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

I knew what you really meant, which is true so my wife tells me.  But I get embarrassed when she tells all her friends who then want to see for themselves !!! ????

Does she say " my husband he big dick "  ?

3 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

No, but after just reading your post it was her comment ????

she has no sense of humor .   odd for a thai ,  since most of them like to joke

maybe it was you commenting ????

6 minutes ago, rumak said:

So....that is YOUR story?   If not, please give us the honor of your situation.  Don't sugar coat it  ????

We are all ears ... well, eyes .

It could have been, if I was not self driven, and I understand why some who move to country side, get bored to death, trapped in the heat and rain, and not able to do anything. 

Living country side is not a paradise for those who is not able to help themselves, but I am lucky enough to have interests and hobbies to fill my days. 

If you lived long enough in Thailand, you know what Im talking about. 

In tourist areas, the only meeting point some have, is the bar, so I guess, when they move countryside, what to do? 

Living in thailand you need something motivates you to keep yourself busy on a daily basis as you would go to work. 

Just now, rumak said:

she has no sense of humor .   odd for a thai ,  since most of them like to joke

maybe it was you commenting ????

She has a terrific sense of humor and her English is faultless hence her opinion about your post. But her opinion was no joke.

1 minute ago, geoffbezoz said:

She has a terrific sense of humor and her English is faultless hence her opinion about your post. But her opinion was no joke.

I'm getting confused. Rumak is a big dick, and you have a little penis, or do I have things mixed up?

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

I'm getting confused. Rumak is a big dick, and you have a little penis, or do I have things mixed up?

A little confused maybe ?  My wife's opinion is that you got the first part right.  The second part is incorrect, well according to her and her pals ????????????

7 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

A little confused maybe ?  My wife's opinion is that you got the first part right.  The second part is incorrect, well according to her and her pals ????????????

I was just feigning confusion. But I agree with Rumak that if your wife's English is as good as you say it is, it is somewhat surprising that she saw nothing humorous about his post. Are you sure she understood the pun he was making?

On 7/7/2019 at 7:12 PM, lensta said:

"You do not only get the girl, you get the whole family as well"

This is the best reason of all to rent and not buy. Who in their

right mind would want this?

Me for one and about 20 of my friends who have lived and worked in Thailand since the early 1990s. Out off all of us I only know of 1 divorce.

Most of us have families, a lot still live in Thailand, some have taken their wives back to their own countries.

I have been married to my Thai wife for 19 years, some have been married longer, but most of them for longer than 15 years.

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

you falang so serious   haha

1 hour ago, Gecko123 said:

I was just feigning confusion. But I agree with Rumak that if your wife's English is as good as you say it is, it is somewhat surprising that she saw nothing humorous about his post. Are you sure she understood the pun he was making?

thanks G123     nothing like a little pun to start  some serious name calling  555  guess his thai no good same her englit

Archived