chickens for egg

sead

Unfortunately, I can't supply any contact info, but there's a group on facebook called "Backyard chickens Thailand". I haven't had any dealings with them, but I do see them advertising chickens for sale from time to time. If you post your question there, somebody might be able to point you in the right direction. 

Also, there have been others here who have posed the same question, so if you scroll back through some of the older threads, you might find some info. 

Good luck. 

2 hours ago, djayz said:

Unfortunately, I can't supply any contact info, but there's a group on facebook called "Backyard chickens Thailand". I haven't had any dealings with them, but I do see them advertising chickens for sale from time to time. If you post your question there, somebody might be able to point you in the right direction. 

Also, there have been others here who have posed the same question, so if you scroll back through some of the older threads, you might find some info. 

Good luck. 

Still no luck. Ty for help

On 7/4/2019 at 4:23 PM, sead said:

Want to buy 100 chickens for egg production around PakChong. Anyone knows where to buy or someone who sells private.

Its 197 km from you but the Surin Livestock Breeding and Research Center have Rhode Island Reds chicks and others for sale excluding ducks for 11 to 16 baht. They sell only to Thais with ID but they welcome all to visit. They are on highway 214 on the east side about halfway between Prasat and Surin. They have a phone number but I can not find it. have your Thai partner research it. We are going to it next week for to pick up a large quantity of fingerlings for project of the wife.

Surin Livestock Breeding and Research Center -Government
Tambon Na Bua, Amphoe Mueang Surin
Chang Wat Surin 32000

6 minutes ago, khwaibah said:

Its 197 km from you but the Surin Livestock Breeding and Research Center have Rhode Island Reds chicks and others for sale excluding ducks for 11 to 16 baht. They sell only to Thais with ID but they welcome all to visit. They are on highway 214 on the east side about halfway between Prasat and Surin. They have a phone number but I can not find it. have your Thai partner research it. We are going to it next week for to pick up a large quantity of fingerlings for project of the wife.

Surin Livestock Breeding and Research Center -Government
Tambon Na Bua, Amphoe Mueang Surin
Chang Wat Surin 32000

Ok. Now were heading forward.  Ty for the tip 

I've just came across these people, also on FB, who are situated in Roi-et, Isan. I've had absolutely no dealings with them so can't say what their chickens are like, but they do seem to have a wide selection of breeds. 

Let us know where you source your chickens from as this question pops up from time to time here. 

4 hours ago, djayz said:

I've just came across these people, also on FB, who are situated in Roi-et, Isan. I've had absolutely no dealings with them so can't say what their chickens are like, but they do seem to have a wide selection of breeds. 

Let us know where you source your chickens from as this question pops up from time to time here. 

Ty, Prices seems steep but big variety,

Archived