Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel

snoop1130

9 hours ago, Uptooyoo said:

I have a better idea. How about a doggy treadmill attached to a generator? All I have to do is trap the soi-dogs on my street. I'll rotate them out when they get tired. They can eat rats, so the fuel is free. Do this all day until my 500 kilowatt-hour battery bank is charged up, then run the D.C. through inverters. I can power up the whole condo building and make money off the other tenants. But who am I? Just a dim-witted farang with no imagination. Can't compete with a Thai.

What about all the dog poo?

Found it for you, dog poo in the bag and run your car for free as well. ????

images (28).jpeg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, dcnx said:

Sure bud. ????

No one here has ever been in a bar either.

Neither of us drink or smoke - - NEVER been into any Thai bars.  Never had a reason to.  You sarcasm only indicates you seem to think the whole farang population is just like yourself

54 minutes ago, Lenny Jones said:

Neither of us drink or smoke - - NEVER been into any Thai bars.  Never had a reason to.  You sarcasm only indicates you seem to think the whole farang population is just like yourself

Unless you’re part of some silly religious group here who came to “save” the locals, I refuse to believe a foreign male living in Thailand has never stepped foot in a bar here.

I don’t drink or smoke either. Been to plenty of bars.

11 hours ago, dcnx said:

Unless you’re part of some silly religious group here who came to “save” the locals, I refuse to believe a foreign male living in Thailand has never stepped foot in a bar here.

I don’t drink or smoke either. Been to plenty of bars.

Think what you like mate - - I first came here to Thailand early 2004 as  part of a DVI team - Disaster victim identification - working at Kao Lak after a big tsunami.  Nothing to do with religion - part of my long career in a police force.  I've put up with more sh1t in my life than you could imagine.  I came back 5 years later and decided that Thailand would be a good place to retire.  My wife and I live in a quiet rural environment and don't need the garbage you seem to be attracted to.  Farming, gardening and fishing gives us everything we need.  I'm not the slightest bit religious  and I really think you need to reassess your opinions of others around you.

21 minutes ago, Lenny Jones said:

Think what you like mate - - I first came here to Thailand early 2004 as  part of a DVI team - Disaster victim identification - working at Kao Lak after a big tsunami.  Nothing to do with religion - part of my long career in a police force.  I've put up with more sh1t in my life than you could imagine.  I came back 5 years later and decided that Thailand would be a good place to retire.  My wife and I live in a quiet rural environment and don't need the garbage you seem to be attracted to.  Farming, gardening and fishing gives us everything we need.  I'm not the slightest bit religious  and I really think you need to reassess your opinions of others around you.

But the Tsunami was 26th December 2004, so assume you came early in 2004, as you stated, to get prepared ? ????

Thailand plus other parts of Asia are known for copying ideas plus products and so fraud comes to my mind which I beleive the so called inventor to be, but Thai being Thai will probably claim the invention as being Thai.

Nothing new here as free / clean energy has been aroumd for a very long time, so I feel very suspicious about this mans claim.

It makes me laugh when I think  that most Thai believe Isuzu to be Thai or chillies, Tesco, 7/11 and so on...

48 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

But the Tsunami was 26th December 2004, so assume you came early in 2004, as you stated, to get prepared ? ????

Sorry Mate - actually 5 days after in 2005 - memory gets a bit blurred after a while.  It is actually something I would like to forget but - What has been seen cannot be unseen - - -

It was my visit later to see what was left and I was really surprised at how the Thais got up and moved forward.  That plus the absence of remorse made my mind up to consider retirement here.  So I did.It just gives me the sh1ts having to defend myself against narrow-minded Yanks who say I'm weird because I don't go to bars. - Hence the posts.

On 7/4/2019 at 12:14 PM, KiChakayan said:

Peak power output of a top cyclist is about 500 Watts so if Chris Froome wound this generator's spring for 15 minutes if would give us a total potential power output of about 0.125 Kwh. Not everyone is Chris Froome, and of course we are not taking into account the energy spent in the mechanism.

Just another Thai joke, a small one though.

Been away on another planet for some time with no radio contact, isn't it? Leave Chris Froome out at the time being, ...and hope he will ever fully recover, what he seems to doubt at the time. 

On 7/4/2019 at 4:55 PM, taichiplanet said:

if you get the wife to do it then lao khao not needed

If you get the water buffalo to do it just need some weeds and a turd shovel.

Aah, Thailand, the land of magic... No a single doubt about the good man's positive intentions, but, but... Not a single doubt either about thousands of patents bought, and 'safely' buried by friendly(?) Arab people, and by petroleum majors only there to serve us(?!), deep, deep, into mega safety boxes, but this here...

Allow me to go 'off-topic', but in a same 'line', here with a couple of figures about electric cars, to sober things up, even when it ruffles the feathers of the 'believers'(yes, like in religious abusive cults) following an Elon Musk and green consorts: the production and use of a Tesla car is, for what CO2 production is concerned, equivalent to that of a same car with modern gasoline engine, ...after 7 years!

F.i. the production of batteries for Tesla cars, rejects 17 million tonnes of CO2 yearly in the atmosphere. And, not even thinking of what could possibly be used to produce electric power, in sufficient volumes (outside of nuclear power), ...anyway, there is not enough Lithium available on the planet for the batteries of an electrified car park (forgetting about other uses of Lithium in batteries, smartphones, anyone?).

(In case of doubt, go f.i. ask Dr Jens Ludman leading McL engineering)

8 hours ago, bangrak said:

Aah, Thailand, the land of magic... No a single doubt about the good man's positive intentions, but, but... Not a single doubt either about thousands of patents bought, and 'safely' buried by friendly(?) Arab people, and by petroleum majors only there to serve us(?!), deep, deep, into mega safety boxes, but this here...

Allow me to go 'off-topic', but in a same 'line', here with a couple of figures about electric cars, to sober things up, even when it ruffles the feathers of the 'believers'(yes, like in religious abusive cults) following an Elon Musk and green consorts: the production and use of a Tesla car is, for what CO2 production is concerned, equivalent to that of a same car with modern gasoline engine, ...after 7 years!

F.i. the production of batteries for Tesla cars, rejects 17 million tonnes of CO2 yearly in the atmosphere. And, not even thinking of what could possibly be used to produce electric power, in sufficient volumes (outside of nuclear power), ...anyway, there is not enough Lithium available on the planet for the batteries of an electrified car park (forgetting about other uses of Lithium in batteries, smartphones, anyone?).

(In case of doubt, go f.i. ask Dr Jens Ludman leading McL engineering)

Totally agree.  I read an article about electric cars - "good for the environment - use no fuel"

What a load of bullsh*t - the electricity they use has to be generated - - Where? - - in POWER STATIONS ! - many of which are coal or gas burning - - - - .

Do these clown really think that they can tell us electric cars are good for the planet?

Not this little black duck - - -

• 3 months later...
On 7/8/2019 at 6:55 AM, Lenny Jones said:

Totally agree.  I read an article about electric cars - "good for the environment - use no fuel"

What a load of bullsh*t - the electricity they use has to be generated - - Where? - - in POWER STATIONS ! - many of which are coal or gas burning - - - - .

Do these clown really think that they can tell us electric cars are good for the planet?

Not this little black duck - - -

One could argue about the "Where?" Better and more efficient ways to store renewable energy sources along with charging stations would be the goal wouldn't it? Solar panels are really catching on it seems.

Thai man invents pollution-free generator that doesn’t need fuel

Yes, the human needs the fuel and he's a polluter as well. Especially if one believes CO2 is a pollutant.

Did he invent the inverter and the battery as well? (he is Thai so he must have)

Archived