Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not knock the guy, he's designed and built a useful power supply which is green and should produce enough energy for a minimal lifestyle.   It's amazing how little power you can get aw

Still needs fuel.  Sticky rice and lao khao,

I can't believe Nikola Tesla overlooked this.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Cheun Funkai, 75, who retired from his job at the Electricity Authority of Thailand 12 years ago, says he has been working on the generator for more than a decade.

From the photo I'd say 10 minutes tops !!

• Haha 1

Why all of the negativity?

If he can power a grinder by winding a wheel for 15 minutes doesn't it stand to reason that the same effect could be multiplied if the winding was continual, e.g. a donkey walking around and around, or water passing over a water wheel?

• Confused 1

I go to the gym most days,

If the 10kms I do on the exercise bike powered something like that it wouldn't all be wasted effort.

I often look around the gym and wonder why someone doesn't come up with a way to harvest all that sweat energy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, car720 said:

Why all of the negativity?

If he can power a grinder by winding a wheel for 15 minutes doesn't it stand to reason that the same effect could be multiplied if the winding was continual, e.g. a donkey walking around and around, or water passing over a water wheel?

Yes, we have seen it powering a grinder, but so far we don't know if it was for two minutes or two hours?

That's what we're trying to find out, how much power does the device supply when it's fully 'charged'- 1Kw, 10Kw?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Beggar said:

"gear system which needs to be wound up by hand"

Now imagine you let an animal do this that runs in a circle. What a future proof invention. The water buffaloes could do this. But no idea how many of such things I would need to power my aircons... 

My wife still run in circle between bedroom and Kitchen so it may be functional - as long as it lasts … 🤔

4 hours ago, balo said:

Nothing new....but he is Thai so credit to him for trying. Most Thai men would not think about anything but their daily food and whiskey. 

And their 24 hour nap time.. 

Thais have never really invented anything, unless you want to count red bull, a couple of gambling games and silly Ebola claims.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1