The Official Leeds Utd Thread 2019

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, what a performance by both sides, watching the first 20 minutes I thought we were going to get marmalised, great to see it didn't phase Leeds though, Leeds showed great determination and team spi

New thread for LUFC lads.

Posted Images

An unlucky Leeds not to get a draw out of that. They were by far the best side in the second half. Aw well, that's football.:angry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A comprehensive win for Leeds over Palace 2-0. Palace were never really in the game. Goals from Harrison and Bam Bam Bamford. A really good game from Raphinha I thought.

10th spot in the table with 32 points and above Arsenal. You really couldn't ask for more from Bielsa and this squad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, we'll have to forget about this one. I wonder what Leeds' record is with and without Kalvin Phillips? He's so important both defensively and as a link to the front.

A tough one to swallow. Could have easily had a draw or even all three points. So many chances and VAR erasing Bamford's goal hurt. Wolves always a tough one.

8 hours ago, jellydog said:

A tough one to swallow. Could have easily had a draw or even all three points. So many chances and VAR erasing Bamford's goal hurt. Wolves always a tough one.

Are you turning into a Leeds fan jelly? Or is it just the Argentinian link 😉

5 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Are you turning into a Leeds fan jelly? Or is it just the Argentinian link 😉

Yeah, they have become my distant 2nd fave club due to the Bielsa link. They also play attractive football. If they parked the bus every game I wouldn't watch them.