Thai Visa Forum

The Official Leeds Utd Thread 2019

18 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I didn't get to see it but Leeds' fans have to be very happy with that result. Leeds taking points off the big "super" clubs is a wonderful thing.

It was a dull first half.

Second half was just like vs City at Elland Road; like a basketball game, end to end, no midfield, little control, exciting to watch, but both sides lacked quality with the final ball.

A fair result.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, what a performance by both sides, watching the first 20 minutes I thought we were going to get marmalised, great to see it didn't phase Leeds though, Leeds showed great determination and team spi

New thread for LUFC lads.

Posted Images

I was somewhat surprised by that result. 0-0 was the last score I would have predicted as I felt goals were likely from both sides.

Not moaning. 5 points from a very difficult looking series of three fixtures, alongside the serious improvement in our defence of late has a smile on my face.

Top half, above Arsenal is definitely somewhere I would have accepted at the start of the season.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't able to see the game today but from what I hear it was a thing of beauty.

30 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I wasn't able to see the game today but from what I hear it was a thing of beauty.

Me too! Power outage around here just after kick off! Well done Leeds anyway!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...