Thaivisa exclusive: "I'm standing by my man", says Thai wife of German trapped by social media

webfact

Thaivisa exclusive: "I'm standing by my man", says Thai wife of German trapped by social media

ger.jpg

Pawinee (Naen) and Maximilian Fernsebner//Facebook

The Thai wife of the German man arrested on a warrant after being featured on social media cooking BBQ chicken has said she is standing by her man.

And she doesn't believe he is a pedophile. 

As far as the wife goes, Maximilian Fernsebner, 34, is her hero who looks after her and is a great dad to the couple's six month old son. 

Pawinee or Naen, 26, was speaking exclusively to Thaivisa on Thursday after her husband was arrested and taken away to detention in Bangkok. 

Back in May Maximilian was featured on social media helping the family out cooking up the chicken at their stall in Pak Chong, Nakornratchasima.

It was not the couple's intention to promote themselves online. Someone who wasn't even a customer stopped at the stall and thought it would be a good idea to take pictures and share the story.

The story went viral and TV stations even beat a path to the family's door though Maximilian turned down their requests to feature him.

With good reason. 

He was aware that there was likely to be some problems from his past after he came to Thailand in 2017.

He came to the attention of Thai immigration first and was fined 1,600 baht for not reporting his arrest. 

But worse was to come. The German authorities contacted the Thais to tell them that there was a warrant out for the arrest of the husband on charges of dealing drugs through the internet.

After fleeing his house when the immigration police returned, he eventually was taken into custody after the German embassy came round and the Thais took him away. 

While he was hiding in a creek he had called his mother in Germany to get the embassy involved 

Naen said that she met her husband - who she calls "Baby" - in Thailand in January 2017. 

She didn't know the full details about her husband's drug dealing and was not sure what drugs were involved. He had been secretive about that, she said because he did not want to worry her. 

"He has always been very good to my family, all of whom live in Pak Chong," Naen told Thaivisa. 

"He has given us everything and is very supportive of the extended family".

"We all love him".

Naen said that she doesn't care about her husband's past. 

Press reports have suggested that there have been instances of theft and even pedophilia in the past. 

"I don't believe that he is a pedophile for one minute", she said. "And my family doesn't believe it either".

"Baby is a great husband and a fantastic father to our six month old son Jonathan". 

She said that she is angry with certain erroneous press reports and people bad mouthing her husband on social media.

Naen hopes that she can visit her husband in detention in Bangkok before he is deported in the next couple of weeks. 

She intends to follow him to Germany to support him.

"I will never desert him and will always stand by his side," she said.

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-05

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, webfact said:

"I will never desert him and will always stand by his side," she said.

If he wasn't standing by your side, when you were cooking the chicken, he probably wouldn't be in the <deleted> he is in now ! ????????????

59 minutes ago, webfact said:

I don't believe that he is a pedophile for one minute", she said. "And my family doesn't believe it either".

The nature of that type of crime is that most families are blissfully unaware until it's too late. 

Cute that shes standing by her meal ticket though

The media has been blowing this up making him seem like a terrible man, but when it comes down to it we don't know what the actual charges against him are - past and present - it could be very minor and they're blowing it up because it makes good headlines and fits the narrative.

As for the wife supporting him - she could be either making the best or worst choice of her life - there's no way to tell unless we know what he's actually done.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

on charges of dealing drugs through the internet.

Wonder what this is?

Probably means something that needs prescription in other countries but maybe legal/OTC in Thailand?

Could be many things

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He came to the attention of Thai immigration first and was fined 1,600 baht for not reporting his arrest. 

The unravelling had begun, last visit at detention centre 

it will be a while before Max can show he is a responsible 

farther, husband, son.

So he supports her and her extended family and gives them everything.  He's a young man so didn't she question him as to where is all the money was coming from?

'

Umm think the money train has derailed and she and her family may have to find work.  Good luck getting into Germany as well.

Sometimes it's hard to be a chicken roasting woman
Giving all your love to just one man who's a
fugitive from justice.
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times,
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him,
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him oh be proud of him,
'Cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man,
Give him two arms to cling to,
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely
Stand by your man,
And show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can...

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

If he wasn't standing by your side, when you were cooking the chicken, he probably wouldn't be in the <deleted> he is in now ! ????????????

Stand by your man ...

Or,

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He has given us everything and is very supportive of the extended family"

When the money runs out I don't think the "I'll stand by him" will last very long!

3 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

The media has been blowing this up making him seem like a terrible man, but when it comes down to it we don't know what the actual charges against him are - past and present - it could be very minor and they're blowing it up because it makes good headlines and fits the narrative.

The Thai media. You just don't know and like the BIB I can't give them the benifit of the doubt. They have a track record of BS and lying. BTW given the bad state of the economy, having farang crims in the news helps distract the populace. 

Will see what happens. Meanwhile I di need ot clip those nosehairs.

Good for her and I hope she is sincere as so many Thai females truly are as opposed to their male counterparts,  but it could be difficult for her to accept if the allegations against him are proven to have some foundation rather then just media hype.

4 hours ago, SammyT said:

The nature of that type of crime is that most families are blissfully unaware until it's too late. 

Cute that shes standing by her meal ticket though

4 hours ago, kotsak said:

Keep getting while the getting is good.

1 hour ago, fishtank said:

She is standing by her ATM.

Even if he is a pedophile drug pushing thief.

31 minutes ago, hellohello123 said:

the article should be called "Im standing by my ATM"

10 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

She intends to follow him to Germany to support him or continue to be supported....

she is in a tough position....he’s her family’s meal ticket yet he might be guilty of serious crimes....

Wow, read above. Meal ticket, ATM. We can all hear that it´s the normal Thai Visa brigade out in force. What happened to your lifes? When did you people begun beeing so bitter? Thai people have managed to live without us all the time. To me it seems like most of the news regards foreigner coming here making problem or as criminals. Off course she will stand by him, but calling him a meal ticket or an ATM is only things that the old version of the foreigner in Thailand do. Mostly to cover up their own misstakes.

there was a warrant out for the arrest of the husband on charges of dealing drugs through the internet.

I've often wondered why someone in their 30's would move to Thailand in the "prime" of their live.

Obviously, it's because they have no "prime" where they came from.

Only dregs. ????

dregs
noun
  1. the remnants of a liquid left in a container, together with any sediment or grounds.
    "coffee dregs"
    synonyms: sediment, deposit, residue, remains, accumulation; More

• the most worthless part or parts of something.
      "the dregs of society"
      synonyms: scum, refuse; 

15 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

I've often wondered why someone in their 30's would move to Thailand in the "prime" of their live.

Obviously, it's because they have no "prime" where they came from.

Only dregs. ????

•  

And I wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder who ....

Such a sad little person. You must not have much to think about if that's what you wonder about.....

3 hours ago, ezzra said:
Sometimes it's hard to be a chicken roasting woman
Giving all your love to just one man who's a
fugitive from justice.
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times,
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him,
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him oh be proud of him,
'Cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man,
Give him two arms to cling to,
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely
Stand by your man,
And show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can...

Patsy Cline RIP 

i dont know if he is guilty or not. No one likes a pedophile and if he is guilty then he will be punished I hope. But he has a good woman and you never know really about your wife and friends until tough times knock at your door. Then you see who really cares about you.   Good for her and her family. 

Archived