BANGKOK 24 July 2019 07:02
webfact

With pomp and flyovers, Trump embraces military in July 4 salute

"Here’s where it goes off the rails: “Our Army manned the air, it rammed (or ‘rand’) the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do,” Trump added. “And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

😂 🤣😂

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-revolutionary-war-airports-twitter-reax_n_5d1ec658e4b01b834733f4d4

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, quandow said:

Nothing that comes out of that fat gob surprises me any more. That's the problem - we've been worn down to nubs with the incessant lies that his supporters defend. I firmly DO believe he could murder someone on the streets of New York and his followers would deflect, defend or ignore it.

Oohrah to that

7 hours ago, Thaidream said:

The parade was a complete waste of money and forced the troops who participated to work on the holiday.  If Trump wanted to honor the troops he could have brought the troops home from Afghanistan; Iraq and other Middle East points and take all the money that would be saved and actually provide a real healthcare system for all Americans.

I don't think Bernie Sanders will become President but I am certain a Democrat will win and many of Bernie's ideas will become law. I wouldn't invest in any Insurance of Pharmaceutical Company.

Trump will be defeated in 2020- but he will blame all the undocumented people in the holding camps.  They must have escaped and voted and then came back because it's fun to sleep 100 in a small room and drink toilet water.

Democrat win in 2020? 🤣🤣

Troll post removed.  

9 hours ago, Sir Swagman said:

what I presume was an ‘off prompter’ mistake allowed the US had an airforce in the 1880’s!

The Kite Brigade was established by Benjamin Franklin

:clap2: