Extend validaty of DTAC via the website

darji

My simcar DTAC doesn't work in Turkey for some reason, therefore I can't extend its validity by sending a code. Or something is wrong with my phone. I have Dtac Call installed. How can I extend its validity via my dashboard on the website?

6 hours ago, darji said:

Re-read my question

Why? Do you think that I didn't understand it?

So many first posters who never post again....

Perhaps it's you who don't understand anything?

I asked you if you used that code before you left. if you didn't, that will explain why your SIM doesn't work.

So I've told you how to extend it's validity.

Try to not alienate yourself with your very first posts.

Assuming you can log-in to the web-based site (this requires an OTP SMS - which can be delivered via DTAC Call) then, and have remaining balance and meet the other requirements (top-ups, term)

Click on Jaidee Service (upper right, just to the left of logout)

Click on Jaidee Day Giveaway

Under Borrow Amount, pull down for day/cost options - it's 2 baht/30 days

Are you using DTAC Call? With a WiFi signal, is the app shown as running? From the dial pad enter *101*9# send. Do you get a reply?

If you get a reply then you may be able to use USSD codes to buy additional expiry:

Application instructions
Direct number (USSD) press *113 *desired extension days (30/90/180 days) #
Automated reply system (IVR) dial *1013
mydtac eService
Service rates
2 THB service fee for 30 day extension
6 THB service fee for 90 day extension
12 THB service fee for 180 day extension
Service rates above are VAT included.
Service terms and conditions
Customers must have accumulated service usage of at least 200 THB and remain active status with at least 1 day of usage credit balance on service activation date.

So *113*30# SEND, would add 30 days expiry and reduce your prepaid balance by 2 baht.

Do you want to use DTAC Call? Or do you want to roam? You can make this selection within the DTAC Call app., CLick on the three bars on the upper left corner, Choose Manage Numbers, for the primary number use the radio button to choose either dtac call, or SIM Card.

You may also be able to extend expiry from within the DTAC mobile app. I'm post-paid so cannot check that.

Failing all that, you could ask a friend in Thailand to pop round a Boon Term topup machine and add 10 baht (+30 days) to your number, which with the 2 baht fee costs 12 baht.

On 7/6/2019 at 9:57 AM, darji said:

How can I extend its validity via my dashboard on the website?

Seems that you only have a one track mind.

You need to be able to receive a OTP via SMS. So if nothing is currently working, how do you propose to do so?

12 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Assuming you can log-in to the web-based site (this requires an OTP SMS - which can be delivered via DTAC Call) then, and have remaining balance and meet the other requirements (top-ups, term)

Click on Jaidee Service (upper right, just to the left of logout)

Click on Jaidee Day Giveaway

Under Borrow Amount, pull down for day/cost options - it's 2 baht/30 days

Are you using DTAC Call? With a WiFi signal, is the app shown as running? From the dial pad enter *101*9# send. Do you get a reply?

If you get a reply then you may be able to use USSD codes to buy additional expiry:

Application instructions
Direct number (USSD) press *113 *desired extension days (30/90/180 days) #
Automated reply system (IVR) dial *1013
mydtac eService
Service rates
2 THB service fee for 30 day extension
6 THB service fee for 90 day extension
12 THB service fee for 180 day extension
Service rates above are VAT included.
Service terms and conditions
Customers must have accumulated service usage of at least 200 THB and remain active status with at least 1 day of usage credit balance on service activation date.

So *113*30# SEND, would add 30 days expiry and reduce your prepaid balance by 2 baht.

Do you want to use DTAC Call? Or do you want to roam? You can make this selection within the DTAC Call app., CLick on the three bars on the upper left corner, Choose Manage Numbers, for the primary number use the radio button to choose either dtac call, or SIM Card.

You may also be able to extend expiry from within the DTAC mobile app. I'm post-paid so cannot check that.

Failing all that, you could ask a friend in Thailand to pop round a Boon Term topup machine and add 10 baht (+30 days) to your number, which with the 2 baht fee costs 12 baht.

thx

7 hours ago, darji said:

You haven't read my question carefully

You gave the impression that nothing was working. You already told that you had DTAC Call installed. So it seemed that was included in the 'not working' status.

You can only get to the Dashboard if you can send an OTP to yourself. So if you cannot receive the OTP, you cannot get to the Dashboard.

So if DTAC Call is working, you should have stated that in the first place.

Archived