MORE evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya: Three arrested after raid on Walking Street bar

Jonathan Fairfield

This is truly shocking....last week they found evidence of prostitution on Soi 6, now on Walking Street.

Pattaya seems to have turned into a giant brothel almost overnight, and it was always such a family oriented resort.

Personally I blame farangs for this ominous turnaround and the tarnishing of Thailand's morals....although the women involved are obviously not Thai, but Burmese, Laos or Cambodian.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

How would the farang grass have known -he was busy with just one. And yes I have been there on several occasions. I don't go in any bar asking girls ages - not my responsibility.

Precisely my question , how would he know who to pick and for her to be underage unless it was all pre planned?

This place has been raided many times before but never busted for underage.

i recall they even got one guy with his pants down in the room.

So this was not a coincidence but all planned ahead as now it’s perm closure for 5 years 

After reading that Pattaya was a family friendly holiday resort city, we'd planned a family holiday with our kids.

But now after these very bad news that two prostitutes have been seen selling their bodies to evil customers, we've decided to go to Disneyland instead. What an evil world we live in. Amen. 

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

The price is 1000 for the lady & 300 for the room; so I've heard.

The Windmill is a popular Go-Go bar because the girls circularise and make the customer feel welcome; so I've heard.

I've been in some places where I was the ONLY customer and been roundly ignored by the half a dozen 'dancers' gossiping in the corner.

I have been to a few where I was the ONLY customer too, But they were all over me, problem was I would not have touched any of them with a 10 foot barge pole.

The windmill used to be a good place for drink, best side show, not to expensive, very clean girls, (always showering).

Just wondered how they kept the place secret for so long from the authorities???

I for one am really happy i live in the north east of Thailand, well away from all that disgusting behavior, nothing to see here.

8 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

After reading that Pattaya was a family friendly holiday resort city, we'd planned a family holiday with our kids.

But now after these very bad news that two prostitutes have been seen selling their bodies to evil customers, we've decided to go to Disneyland instead. What an evil world we live in. Amen. 

Kuoni (package tour operator) used to describe Pattaya as Disneyland for adults... 

29 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

How would the farang grass have known -he was busy with just one. And yes I have been there on several occasions. I don't go in any bar asking girls ages - not my responsibility.

Try telling that to a judge. 555

24 minutes ago, BestB said:

Precisely my question , how would he know who to pick and for her to be underage unless it was all pre planned?

This place has been raided many times before but never busted for underage.

i recall they even got one guy with his pants down in the room.

So this was not a coincidence but all planned ahead as now it’s perm closure for 5 years 

Not according to Brewster in Post 36. It's already open.

11 minutes ago, jewell49 said:

I for one am really happy i live in the north east of Thailand, well away from all that disgusting behavior, nothing to see here.

No xmas lights where you live? Try driving around the villages at night. Maybe we need a sarcasm button.

16 minutes ago, jewell49 said:

Only dogs doing it on the road I guess ????

58 minutes ago, essox essox said:

thought they did a raid not so long ago AND FOUND NO PROSTITUTION !!!???

They made their control (not a raid) on Walking Street itself.

Windmill is hidden far in the small Soi Diamond, not seen from Walking Street.

It really is time Thai authorities asked travel agents, and to post advertisements in countries where foreigners are under the very mistaken belief that Thailand is a place to find prostitutes, and that they risk prosecution if they are caught. This would go a long way to reducing the demand for such tourists and leave the field open for "family tourists". - although it might also be the source of other problems.. ???? ..

18 hours ago, BestB said:

Kept running bar and getting customers while nearby bars were empty ????

your dead right----the owner runs are very good bar, good management,very 'hands on', not meant to be a pun...  windmill is always busy...they must be doing something right...

perhaps they get 'picked on' because it is not thai ownership...

This continued 'search' for evidence of prostitution by the dimwits is truly an insult to the intelligence of normal humans.

Why can't you feckwits cook up a more believable story than this? I mean, if you idiots were REALLY on to prostitution, all the bars - I mean entire streets - like Bangkok's Nana, Cowboy, Suk15, Pattaya's Walking Street and etc etc would be completely closed and empty by now! Save for a few legit bars in the vicinity.

h well there goes Pattaya's squeaky clean Image , was going to Be a Family Friendly City.

once state by the JUNTA.

I suppose now they have uncovered prostitution Tourism will now drop!!.

4 minutes ago, milesinnz said:

It really is time Thai authorities asked travel agents, and to post advertisements in countries where foreigners are under the very mistaken belief that Thailand is a place to find prostitutes

This is exactly what they do, every time they make a press release on the subject. 

Archived