MORE evidence of prostitution found in Pattaya: Three arrested after raid on Walking Street bar

Jonathan Fairfield

1 minute ago, albertik said:

Does a farang need a work permit when assisting the police in doing a bust-up?

Of course, including a criminal background check from all countries the Alien had ever been, plus a medical certificate stating that the Alien is disease free when it comes to horizontal occupations. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

The loss of face of such a great nation of people who contact the transport department when drunk foreigners are sitting on a roof of a pick up has to be considered when living here. 

Although the lady in question didnt actually contact the transport department , she just stated that it was dangerous to ride on the roofs of songtaews and it should be outlawed (for their own saftey)

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although the lady in question didnt actually contact the transport department , she just stated that it was dangerous to ride on the roofs of songtaews and it should be outlawed (for their own saftey)

So, she's basically outlawing the Outlaws then? Or Aliens..aeehm, I've lost it somehow...

3 must be the MAJIC Number for catching Prostitutes in Walking Street. This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks but this time not say it a Farang Bar. Look out they are coming to get you harah- harah but  POLICE only will arrest 3 each fortnightly visit. 

19 hours ago, carabaothai said:

prostitution in Pattaya?

So so shocking !

What a joke! 

I'd be more surprised if they'd found a bar in that part of Pattaya without prostitution. Why, do they imagine, do so many girls come over here from Isaan? For the 300 baht a day working as waitresses?? 

That was an expensive short time that the "plant" was quoted, I'd expect four all-nighters for that. At least I would've done 12 years ago when I was single.

10 minutes ago, brucegoniners said:

Once again, shocking there would be prostitution in Pattaya! 

But in all seriousness, the underage shit has to go. 

Who's to say the underage girl wasn't planted there it's happened before

12 minutes ago, brucegoniners said:

Once again, shocking there would be prostitution in Pattaya! 

But in all seriousness, the underage shit has to go. 

Agreed, but can't see many farang asking to check the lady's birth certificate before doing the dirty deed.

19 hours ago, Pilotman said:

I wonder if the Police realise how ridiculous this kind of thing makes them appear to literally everyone, Thai and Farang alike.  It's a pantomime act in which they should be ashamed of taking part.  Either clear the whole of Pattaya of overt prostitution, and Bangkok and every other major Thai City, or  accept that it happens and introduce and enforce laws that protect the girls and the punters. Just stop this kind of charade that fools nobody. 

Shhhh - I think it's a good thing to occasionally find a sacrificial lamb to pacify the concerns of the puritanical locals that they have / are stamping out prostitution in their area. Everyone!! - brown envelopes on the ready and commendations offered to the superior officers for doing a fine job. All happy.

Sure enough that an underage girl was involved, they should get closed down and given a long holiday, but to stamp out prostitution itself, then shut down thailand as a destination for the majority of males, most will head to the philippines or other red light destinations.

3 minutes ago, johng50 said:

Sure enough that an underage girl was involved, they should get closed down and given a long holiday, but to stamp out prostitution itself, then shut down thailand as a destination for the majority of males, most will head to the philippines or other red light destinations.

For crying out loud !! don't tell everyone. Then brown envelopes need to be made available there too.

Wow, what outstanding police work uncovering a clandestine prostitution ring going on in Pattaya.  You have to give the Thai Police credit for their stellar undercover work.  

It is incidents like this that give Thailand the name "Amazing Thailand."  You just can't make stuff like this up.  

I think we can rest assure, the Thai Police will be able to trace this nefarious activity back to some westerner retiree who was the kingpin of this criminal enterprise.  This must be the reason Thai Immigration is purging Thailand of westerners.   

You'd think these coppers would be embarassed wouldn't you ?  Sweet Jesus ! the whole country from top to bottom is selling its mutton night and day and that includes the blokes as well and they come up with this little gem of pure stupidity........ I just wonder if they realise how stupid they look in front of the whole world .........I'm waiting for the military victory parades shortly coming, complete with Chinese submarine on a trailer....... Best kept on the trailer lads, or you'll be part of a new reef......... Only in La la land.........

20 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...It was discovered that for a price punters could have sex with women who worked there in one of a number of special rooms located above the bar..."

That is shocking as hell! And, honestly quite unbelievable.

I wonder how long it has been going on?

Hmm...

I had exactly the same thought.  Prostitution in Thailand?   You're kidding, right??

I won't go near Pattaya again.  (The sewer-like beaches and ocean have nothing to with that decision of course!)

5 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

Wow, what outstanding police work uncovering a clandestine prostitution ring going on in Pattaya.  You have to give the Thai Police credit for their stellar undercover work.  

It is incidents like this that give Thailand the name "Amazing Thailand."  You just can't make stuff like this up.  

I think we can rest assure, the Thai Police will be able to trace this nefarious activity back to some westerner retiree who was the kingpin of this criminal enterprise.  This must be the reason Thai Immigration is purging Thailand of westerners.   

Thailand better be careful, at the current rate there'll be nobody left to blame ........

Where can I report some girls for shooting with bananas and Ping Pong Balls at us right out of their well trained muscles of their mussel?

My partner and I went into a Go-Go at Walking Street and thought we'd get BBQ chicken to Go, when they all in a sudden started shooting at us. We both got hit by airborne bananas and Ping Pong balls. 

We had to run for our lives and hope that they must pay us compensation. 

I don't believe these Thaivisa stories. I think I need to go to Pattaya - firsthand - preferably to Soi 6 and conduct an independent examination of the evidence to ascertain the veracity of this report. 

So silly. 95% of male visitors to Pattaya and Phuket go to sample the ladies and the international reputation of these places for sexual favours. It does indeed look like collusion with the police by the occasional being seen to be doing their job by finding a brothel. It could be stopped overnight, but never is. Income would dry up for everyone.

Apparently some one didn't get their brown envelope for the month. What about the Russian bars on Walking Street? They likely have paid off the right people enough. There can be little doubt that the Russian bars and the Eastern European ladies working there are Russian mafia and also little doubt that they will go untouched.  

What I learned from this article:
The BiB needs the help of a foreigner to find evidence of prostitution in Pattaya
Windmill doesn't allow Thai men in as customers and the girls are well-trained to not go with Thai men. In order to secure the evidence in a bar like Windmill, it has to be a farang.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Archived