Why do farangs leave their brains at the airport

watgate

55 minutes ago, sadhukar said:

The difference is the sugar daddy is well aware that the arm candy is there for the money and not love. Also this bloke probably can't afford her. 

I think he knows exactly what he is doing. If he has the cash and he is happy doing what he is doing, good luck to him. His money, his choice.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, SteveK said:

If he's got the money to burn, fair play to him, he must have worked hard for it. Being able to bang a hot 20 year old girl at that age isn't going to be cheap in any country - I'm sure he knows he is being fleeced but ignorance is bliss. I'm envious to be honest. Real love is something that Western women want, for men a business transaction is much easier.

For all you know he may be ill and could die in 12 months - if that's the case then I'd be doing the same. Everyone's situation is different, just because someone is doing something you don't like or approve of doesn't mean that they left their brain at Suvarnabhumi.

I guess part of the question is also who else would get the money if he wouldn't spend it all before he dies.

I heard more than enough stories from old guys who have kids who just don't care. They don't even pretend they care about their father.

But it seems most of them somehow assume daddy will leave all that money for them to spend after he died.

Maybe the guy thinks: $%ck it! I will spend all the money on in Thailand. I will waste every single penny of it. And you, my not so beloved children, will get nothing. He should open a facebook page with pictures of the house, parties, and all the other rest were he spends the money. I am sure his children will look at that page every day. ???? 

1 hour ago, watgate said:

My g/f told me a fellow from England who has to be in his late 50's or 60's met a 20 year old bargirl in Pattaya. ...This young girl's mother used to work as a bar girl in Pattaya so she knows all the tricks and taught her daughter well. ...He is now looking to buy around 10 rai in the Buriram area from my g/f' sister who owns the 10 rai. ...

Ah... the old guys young bint belongs to a Buriram witches coven, eh? Stuff of legend they are. I had the sublime pleasure of a Buriram mum & daughter 3-way when I was a younger cocksman. IMHO the rumpy pumpy is only surpassed by the Madura ladies of Indonesia with their amazing 'snapper organs'. Get it while you can I say.

PS. She's not 20 BTW.

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I had the sublime pleasure of a Buriram mum & daughter 3-way when I was a younger cocksman.

I never had that one - and I never met an attractive mother daughter combination.

But I still remember when I visited with my first Thai gf her mother in Buriram. Mother was outside and the girl and I were only a few meters away from mother inside the house. And the girl managed to give me a BJ and talk with the mother basically at the same time. Exiting ???? 

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I never had that one - and I never met an attractive mother daughter combination.

But I still remember when I visited with my first Thai gf her mother in Buriram. Mother was outside and the girl and I were only a few meters away from mother inside the house. And the girl managed to give me a BJ and talk with the mother basically at the same time. Exiting ???? 

Again Buri Ram? Now I start to wonder if all these posters here with a girl from Buri Ram had the same gf and family? Hmmm.

Was Rin K. really so busy? ???????? But, hey. Love can make people blind.

18 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Ah... the old guys young bint belongs to a Buriram witches coven, eh? Stuff of legend they are. I had the sublime pleasure of a Buriram mum & daughter 3-way when I was a younger cocksman. IMHO the rumpy pumpy is only surpassed by the Madura ladies of Indonesia with their amazing 'snapper organs'. Get it while you can I say.

PS. She's not 20 BTW.

The Buriram daughter was 60?

12 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Again Buri Ram? Now I start to wonder if all these posters here with a girl from Buri Ram had the same gf and family? Hmmm.

Was Rin K. really so busy? ???????? But, hey. Love can make people blind.

Buriram girls are special. When I talk to a Thai girl and I like her look and "style" probably 70% of the time she is from Buriram. Small, brown, cute and a lot more... 

14 hours ago, watgate said:

My g/f told me a fellow from England who has to be in his late 50's or 60's met a 20 year old bargirl in Pattaya. Evidently this English fellow fell head over heels for this very young lady and is preparing to marry her. This young girl's mother used to work as a bar girl in Pattaya so she knows all the tricks and taught her daughter well.Lo and behold this english fellow, who is well off, has already bought his 20 year old soon to be bride a new truck. He is now looking to buy around 10 rai in the Buriram area from my g/f' sister who owns the 10 rai. He will be paying 2 million baht for the 10 rai and is planning to build a huge house for him and his soon to be wife. Also, from what I understand, this English fellow is giving his young g/f upwards of 200,000 baht a month. The kicker is this 20 year old girl has a thai boyfriend who she loves deeply. The english fellow has no idea of the thai boyfriend and is sure that he is the one for her and they will settle down together and live happily ever after. So my question is why do so many farangs leave their brains at the airport? 

I don't know, but in this case, he never had one.

Not having read the replies, therefore at risk of repeating another poster, it is simply because in his home country, he could never find such a girl to even converse with, let alone do anything else. That deep rooted instinct to breed takes over in many cases, but, as I'm sure you know, this one's different!

14 hours ago, watgate said:

I am continually amazed how dumb and stupid guys can be.

The more polite term is enchanted... 

13 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

he is misguided in thinking he can buy someone to keep himself happy..

Not sure he is misguided but buying something he cannot get anywhere else... undoubtedly she makes him feel good and more importantly young... a veritable fountain of youth - - where else can you purchase that? 

2 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

The more polite term is enchanted... 

Not sure he is misguided but buying something he cannot get anywhere else... undoubtedly she makes him feel good and more importantly young... a veritable fountain of youth - - where else can you purchase that? 

It's a trade off and if both parties are happy with it, then fine .... at least until he either dies or the money runs out.

14 hours ago, giddyup said:

Is it any different than a wealthy sugar daddy in a western country having a blonde bimbo as his arm candy, buying her expensive gifts and paying her rent? You don't think old Hugh Hefner (when he was alive) was bonking all those stunners for free?

Or whether he was even bonking them, publicity and the male ego is trumps.

32 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Buriram girls are special. When I talk to a Thai girl and I like her look and "style" probably 70% of the time she is from Buriram. Small, brown, cute and a lot more... 

I surely know. I almost lost my soul to one of her sisters. Almost. 

14 hours ago, sadhukar said:

The difference is the sugar daddy is well aware that the arm candy is there for the money and not love. Also this bloke probably can't afford her.

Not me.  Had a stripper in Tampa - got so expensive I had to come to Thailand for the same bang for the buck.  

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It sounds like he is in love with her and he thinks she is in love with him.

If he would die today he would die as a happy man - probably happier than anytime previously in his life.

And quite possibly "probably happier than anytime in his future life".

We all know that the spring/fall honeymoon won't last forever. He will hit reality like hitting a brick wall at high speed, sooner or later.

As i have said many times ,i have nothing at all against bar girls , many are very nice , but ,at the end of the day ,would most marry a hooker back home without knowing and accepting what she was? i actually know a guy who has been happily married to an ex bar girl for ,must be 30 years now , but if you come here for a two week holiday and fall for the first girl you meet in a bar ,well up to you . just as long as you dont be stupid about it .

Cause its the very human need for the fantasy to be REAL isn't it? That all will be just as I wish it to be BECAUSE I - so very desperately! - wish it to be.. Like believing you're going to some all too humanistically relatable green and sunny and ever pleasant place called 'Heaven' when you 'pass from' this Earth, and that 'god' is a friendly old guy with a white beard, immense wisdom, and magic powers!!! I believe, I'm afraid, that most of these - often aging unhappily - guys coming to Thailand to start their lives afresh, are doing so because they've already failed, at least to some extent, in their first go at ultimate happiness - sorry if this sounds like some of YOU, but hey-ho, if the cap fits, whatever.. not really (sorry!) - but think that - now perhaps that they have some significant savings and sunny climes to head for - it can all work out second time round. Now, I'm all for extending the fun and games, whatever.. even keeping on till you finally drop!.. but whatever happened to generally growing old with at least some grace and aforethought?.. hardly to mention realistically, and having learned from your mistakes???

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe the guy thinks: $%ck it! I will spend all the money on in Thailand. I will waste every single penny of it. And you, my not so beloved children, will get nothing.

Great philosophy IMO, yet for me it is much more satisfying to spread the wealth amongst many Thai ladies,  never only one.  My version of being a expat, non-immigrant philanthropist in LOS

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You've got my curious mind working. If she was giving you head, how was she able to converse with her mother? Seems like she'd have a mouthful. Or are you that small (just joshing you)?

19 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

As i have said many times ,i have nothing at all against bar girls , many are very nice , but ,at the end of the day ,would most marry a hooker back home without knowing and accepting what she was? i actually know a guy who has been happily married to an ex bar girl for ,must be 30 years now , but if you come here for a two week holiday and fall for the first girl you meet in a bar ,well up to you . just as long as you dont be stupid about it .

But if you 'fall for the first girl you meet in a bar' you surely ARE being stupid about it, no?

8 minutes ago, neeray said:

You've got my curious mind working. If she was giving you head, how was she able to converse with her mother? Seems like she'd have a mouthful. Or are you that small (just joshing you)?

Nice 'I've done it all, me' farang story, no? I smell BS.

OP:

Are you sure the amounts of money you are being told this guy is shelling out aren't being grossly exaggerated in order to make you feel like a cheap charlie in the hopes that you will spend more money in order to compete with him? You're snickering about this other guy's foolishness, when it's you who might be being played.

22 minutes ago, PoorMeMuppets said:

Now, I'm all for extending the fun and games, whatever.. even keeping on till you finally drop!.. but whatever happened to generally growing old with at least some grace and aforethought?.. hardly to mention realistically, and having learned from your mistakes???

The little house in the country with the white picket fence, a dog, two cats and half a dozen grand kids just isn't everybody's idea of "growing old".

I support the theory, go to Florida to die (or wherever), go to Thailand to live.

Archived