Why do farangs leave their brains at the airport

watgate

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, PoorMeMuppets said:

Cause its the very human need for the fantasy to be REAL isn't it? That all will be just as I wish it to be BECAUSE I - so very desperately! - wish it to be.. Like believing you're going to some all too humanistically relatable green and sunny and ever pleasant place called 'Heaven' when you 'pass from' this Earth, and that 'god' is a friendly old guy with a white beard, immense wisdom, and magic powers!!! I believe, I'm afraid, that most of these - often aging unhappily - guys coming to Thailand to start their lives afresh, are doing so because they've already failed, at least to some extent, in their first go at ultimate happiness - sorry if this sounds like some of YOU, but hey-ho, if the cap fits, whatever.. not really (sorry!) - but think that - now perhaps that they have some significant savings and sunny climes to head for - it can all work out second time round. Now, I'm all for extending the fun and games, whatever.. even keeping on till you finally drop!.. but whatever happened to generally growing old with at least some grace and aforethought?.. hardly to mention realistically, and having learned from your mistakes???

I've made much bigger mistakes in Australia than I will ever make here in Thailand. Thank you for the advice; however, I prefer growing old disgracefully. Better to go out with a bang than a whimper, pun fully intended.

Look all we can do is advise and try to protect the brotherhood. If he/they don't listen sobeit. But the corrupt Thais don't get a pass on this. They should be prosecuted for fraud. Sick and tired of Thais looking the other way when someone is defrauded. Next thing the poor sap does a swan dive off a condo balcony and the misery abounds. 

So why not tip him off, or at least advise him to have her checked out by a private detective concerning the bf.

Or maybe you don’t want your gf to lose out on the land deal.

Shame on you!

15 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

I wonder why the same old trolling subjects come up from time to time ?

Not sure why but they sure are titillating.

Too much fun to read.

1 hour ago, PoorMeMuppets said:

but whatever happened to generally growing old with at least some grace and aforethought?

Who decides about that "grace"? 

What is more important, that your neighbors and your family think that you are that graceful guy who will die gracefully and leave all your wealth to the family?

Or that you have the time of your life with this wonderful young girl and don't give a shit if it's graceful or not?

16 hours ago, giddyup said:

Is it any different than a wealthy sugar daddy in a western country having a blonde bimbo as his arm candy, buying her expensive gifts and paying her rent? You don't think old Hugh Hefner (when he was alive) was bonking all those stunners for free?

Nope. 

Is it any different than a wealthy sugar daddy in a western country having a blonde bimbo as his arm candy, buying her expensive gifts and paying her rent? You don't think old Hugh Hefner (when he was alive) was bonking all those stunners for free?

Nope

The main issue here is that most westerners from the states and EU with the exception of the Nordic folk, can't seem to get girlfriends or life partners in their own country for themselves!!! Since those countries are DEVELOPED countries I mean not only on living standard and etc... it just so happens that the women are all --- let's say the about 50% are also DEVELOPED fully in most aspects of life!!! so most farang men cannot seem to be able to maintain a real relationship with these women... they have to give a lot back to these women; respect, dignity, understanding!!! etc... but here in the not so developed country it is not like that!!! Just show a bit of green and the women are become sycophants...  yes master, yes my love...etc. And another fact; the Thai language has 5 tones - so whenever they speak it is like from the Greek myths ---Sirens or it is like a song.... and most males whose language has about 3-4 tones just fall in love instantly!!! 

Anyway the farangs can't seem to get enough of these type of women until everything has been ripped of them, then they will post these sad sad stories... But if you get in a relationship with a educated Thai women and has studied abroad or attended international schools who speak beautiful English, then the story becomes totally different... they are like farang women!!! which the farang males cannot tolerate!!!! Sorry the TRUTH is the TRUTH!!! 

But if you 'fall for the first girl you meet in a bar' you surely ARE being stupid about it, no?

The underlying problem is that there is a good chance that even the first girl in a random Thai bar is nicer to the guy then most, if not all, women at "home". 

From my experience in farang country, from a long time ago, most western women treat most guys like shit. You are allowed to buy them dinner and allowed to buy them presents but they need to have their best day to do you the favor and sleep with you. Some call it their weekly (or maybe monthly) treat.

Here the average bar girl smiles at you, laughs about every stupid joke, gets drunk with you, and then she make sure you are exhausted after some exercise in the bedroom. And all for a moderate donation. How many wester women do that?

1 hour ago, neeray said:

You've got my curious mind working. If she was giving you head, how was she able to converse with her mother? Seems like she'd have a mouthful. Or are you that small (just joshing you)?

Nice 'I've done it all, me' farang story, no? I smell BS.

Believe it or not, it's a true story.

Sorry I don't remember what her conversation with her mother was about (and I didn't know much Thai at that time) but it was like mother was telling a story and she said from time to time things like: yeah, great, I like that...

I think it's perfectly ok if she has a few seconds breathing space from time to time. It definitely made the situation more exiting.

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Who decides about that "grace"? 

What is more important, that your neighbors and your family think that you are that graceful guy who will die gracefully and leave all your wealth to the family?

Or that you have the time of your life with this wonderful young girl and don't give a shit if it's graceful or not?

Love that bumper sticker.

"We're spending our children's inheritance".

Modify that to "I'm spending ......"

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Believe it or not, it's a true story.

Sorry I don't remember what her conversation with her mother was about (and I didn't know much Thai at that time) but it was like mother was telling a story and she said from time to time things like: yeah, great, I like that...

I think it's perfectly ok if she has a few seconds breathing space from time to time. It definitely made the situation more exiting.

That would be like "talking with a mouthful of marbles".

(I know people that sound like that, but no BJ involved)

19 minutes ago, RobboR said:

Why not fall in love with several little hotties everyday? They will all do and tell you what you want to hear if the money is right. It's not rocket science.

Why chuck it all at one woman? Bizarre

Some time ago I read a story about an old German playboy (disco owner, etc.) in Germany. He made it known that he had in his last will and testament that the last woman who was in bed with him would inherit everything. It seems he had no problem with the supply.

you mean it wasnt for his glowing personality, sexy wrinkles, false teeth and grey hairs?!?!!?!?!

damn, I better reevaluate my life plans then,

11 minutes ago, pmh2009 said:

The main issue here is that most westerners from the states and EU with the exception of the Nordic folk, can't seem to get girlfriends or life partners in their own country for themselves!!! Since those countries are DEVELOPED countries I mean not only on living standard and etc... it just so happens that the women are all --- let's say the about 50% are also DEVELOPED fully in most aspects of life!!! so most farang men cannot seem to be able to maintain a real relationship with these women... they have to give a lot back to these women; respect, dignity, understanding!!! etc... but here in the not so developed country it is not like that!!! Just show a bit of green and the women are become sycophants...  yes master, yes my love...etc. And another fact; the Thai language has 5 tones - so whenever they speak it is like from the Greek myths ---Sirens or it is like a song.... and most males whose language has about 3-4 tones just fall in love instantly!!! 

Anyway the farangs can't seem to get enough of these type of women until everything has been ripped of them, then they will post these sad sad stories... But if you get in a relationship with a educated Thai women and has studied abroad or attended international schools who speak beautiful English, then the story becomes totally different... they are like farang women!!! which the farang males cannot tolerate!!!! Sorry the TRUTH is the TRUTH!!! 

What gives you the idea that guys are interested in educated women who speak beautiful English? Do these educated and beautiful English speaking women give better blowjobs? Or are they just better in articulating why they don't do dirty things like this or that.

Personally I have no problem at all with smart women. The problem are the feminists who want more and more. They say they want equal opportunities but in reality they want to be a lot more equal than men. And they want that men jump to their commands. Surprise, surprise, most men don't like that. But the feminists think they have to demand more and somehow someday things will get better. In the meantime the guys go far away to enjoy their lives.

15 hours ago, RobboR said:

He could have 6 girls a day everyday for a month for the 200k he is paying her

She must have a throat deeper than his pockets!

You could say the same about any rich guy who marries. Even guys like Jagger and Rod Stewart get bored with the groupies and settle down with one woman eventually.

15 hours ago, SteveK said:

I doubt very much that he thinks that. Some people undoubtedly reach a point in their lives where they have more money than they could ever spend - what they buy and do will no doubt seem crazy to the rest of us, but that 20 year old has something between her legs which he loves deeply and is willing to chuck away a few percent of his wealth on. Good for him. 

ill let you know  if this happens  but if I was nearing the end of my life and had too much money, and I wanted the company/attention of a hottie, id be hiring hookers every day with viagara ,

plus id be donating all my money to friends and family, and if I had no friends and families, to various charities and people who need help, not someone who takes the easy way out to hook up with rich old farangs for the sole purpose of money

in my mind, a girl in this position does not deserve 200k baht per month, plus a pickup truck, plus a house,

I could walk down the street of my country and find 100 people much more deserved

Just now, giddyup said:

You could say the same about any rich guy who marries. Even guys like Jagger and Rod Stewart get bored with the groupies and settle down with one woman eventually.

Didnt Jerry Hall divorce Mick Jagger when he got a another Woman pregnant ?

Same with Patsy Kensit /Liam Gallagher 

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Maybe they marry one woman. But that doesn't mean they don't have a groupie or two whenever they feel like it.

5 minutes ago, hellohello123 said:

in my mind, a girl in this position does not deserve 200k baht per month, plus a pickup truck, plus a house,

I could walk down the street of my country and find 100 people much more deserved

It seems that one girl made him happier than those 100 people. She deserves it.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Didnt Jerry Hall divorce Mick Jagger when he got a another Woman pregnant ?

Same with Patsy Kensit /Liam Gallagher 

My point was that having an unlimited supply of beautiful women throwing themselves at you, as good as it sounds, will get boring/tiring in the end, and most eventually gravitate towards one partner, even though that doesn't necessarily mean forever.

Just now, RobboR said:

I agree with most of what you say apart from the voice. Thai women's voices are horrendous, especially when they are in a group. I find it grating and definitely not appealing on any level whatsoever. 

There are some beautiful accents across the world, Thai is at the very bottom of that imo.

You just supported "to each their own".

I love the sound of most female Thai voices. So soft, so youthful.

Archived