Why do farangs leave their brains at the airport

watgate

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RobboR said:

I agree with most of what you say apart from the voice. Thai women's voices are horrendous, especially when they are in a group. I find it grating and definitely not appealing on any level whatsoever. 

There are some beautiful accents across the world, Thai is at the very bottom of that imo.

I agree with you when they are shouting in a bar. But some Thai girls have a lovely voice - especially when they want something. Tilac, my buffalo is so sick and I don't want to see him suffer. Can you help me tilac? ???? 

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You could say the same about any rich guy who marries. Even guys like Jagger and Rod Stewart get bored with the groupies and settle down with one woman eventually.

this may hurt a lot of peoples feelings but I often to say to people, the rich and famous in the east generally dont go for thai women let alone bar girls

which says a lot

Just now, hellohello123 said:

this may hurt a lot of peoples feelings but I often to say to people, the rich and famous in the east generally dont go for thai women let alone bar girls

which says a lot

It seems for rich Thai guys it's important to be seen with their young and beautiful mia-noi. And if everybody knows he bought her that apartment and the Mercedes that's even better.

Farangs just &*ck the bar girls and have fun.

We can argue which behavior make more sense.

3 minutes ago, hellohello123 said:

which says a lot

Water finds it's own level.

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I agree with you when they are shouting in a bar. But some Thai girls have a lovely voice - especially when they want something. Tilac, my buffalo is so sick and I don't want to see him suffer. Can you help me tilac? ???? 

this is just a personal thing, but it turns me off when a few of them are talking normally and the next minute, they shout/howl in excitement, and its a sound, not words

maybe its just me

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems for rich Thai guys it's important to be seen with their young and beautiful mia-noi. And if everybody knows he bought her that apartment and the Mercedes that's even better.

Farangs just &*ck the bar girls and have fun.

We can argue which behavior make more sense.

rich thai guys arent my speciality, but i will take your word for it ????

im still waiting for a rich old lady of any nationality to buy me heaps of stuff,

ive asked Liz Hurley, but she hasnt replied yet......

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe they marry one woman. But that doesn't mean they don't have a groupie or two whenever they feel like it.

Even poor guys get a bit on the side. Men aren't monogamous by nature.

13 minutes ago, hellohello123 said:

which says a lot

I guess David Carradine must have been the exception.

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He does what makes him happy - and why not?

It seems he has a lot of money and it seems she makes him happy enough that he is willingly spending that money.

And why not?

Should he die in the UK with lots of money and leave it maybe to his kids or a charity or what?

I think many people who write or talk about situations like that would do the same or other crazy things if they would have lots of money. Is it i.e. smarter to buy a Ferrari or maybe a big house or something "sensible"?

you make some excellent points about 'being happy'...i thoroughly agree, especially after 40yrs of hard work and stresses and marriage breakup--i also tell my family and friends--dont bother criticising me for having fun andbeing generous with young thai ladies.... 

at the same time---i dont give them all my money, dont buy houses etc--that realy is crazy....

but also remember---our money is no good to us when we are dead...

im 68yrs old and consider the next 12yrs approx to be critical...keep healthy and have lots of fun....

i just love thai woman, but quickly weed out those who continually ask for money.

im never interested in impressing their friends or family by being a 'big spender"... 

The only problem here is that he is being played as she has a boyfriend she supposedly loves. With Thai boy and men folk, it could turn very dangerous from jealousy. Apart from that, whatever floats your boat, and there are always lessons to be learned, even if the hard way.

If the OP tells him she has a boyfriend, then the OP is possibly in grave danger himself and losing his GF's face and position in the village.. Too bad. 

Here's a guy pretty much doing the same thing (assuming it's not a troll post)  He's 58,

Bar girl , 20 yr old ,  throwing big cash for gash , caveat this time is that he wants a kid in the bargirl bargain....

Wondering if admin will let this TVF link stand here. Not off topic in my view.

...........................................................................................................................................................   ..... 

CartagenaWarlock

[But how do I discuss the subject with a young girl 20-year old. I understand she may have a bf or want to have a bf of her age. But I don't want somebody else having sex with her till she is pregnant and the child is born.}

...................................................................................................................................................................

CartagenaWarlock

how much money should I give her to stay with me? If she had a child with me, I am ready to give 10 million to her.

So my question is why do so many farangs leave their brains at the airport?

most farang here have never had a descent bird in their lives and it goes to the small head.

i think you will find most men although may be intelligent earn good money they are not street smart or women smart. you only have to see how many of these fools get married more than once. 

I find it interesting how many people are so 100% sure that this never works.

I have a friend who is over 70 and he has a Thai girlfriends who he met when she was 18 and now she is 21.

She lives with him in luxury and goes to school/university. 

He pays her a monthly "salary" which is good but a lot less than others might think.

And when I see them together (at their home or for dinner) both seem to be happy.

Obviously I am not 100% of the time together with them but for me it seems like a happy couple.

So it seems it is possible to have such a happy relationship.

4 minutes ago, Tomahawk21 said:

So my question is why do so many farangs leave their brains at the airport?

most farang here have never had a descent bird in their lives and it goes to the small head.

i think you will find most men although may be intelligent earn good money they are not street smart or women smart. you only have to see how many of these fools get married more than once. 

I think we should start a survey here at some time:

Did you ever pay lots of money for a girl you loved?

And in the hindsight, would you do it again?

I am pretty sure lots of guys would do it again even after they paid a fortune. Because some of these girls make the guys just happy, happy, happy.

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am pretty sure lots of guys would do it again even after they paid a fortune. Because some of these girls make the guys just happy, happy, happy.

Did you ever pay lots of money for a girl you loved? NO

And in the hindsight, would you do it again?            NO

I am pretty sure lots of guys would do it again even after they paid a fortune. Because some of these girls make the guys just happy, happy, happy. Then it goes tits up again.

at the end of the day all women g/fs wives cost men money but its about controlling your finances to spend what you can afford and not spend too much to make yourself an easy target and keep the respect your women should have for you. ive seen women here treat farangs like dogs those men should be ashamed of their selves.

23 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I find it interesting how many people are so 100% sure that this never works.

I have a friend who is over 70 and he has a Thai girlfriends who he met when she was 18 and now she is 21.

She lives with him in luxury and goes to school/university. 

He pays her a monthly "salary" which is good but a lot less than others might think.

And when I see them together (at their home or for dinner) both seem to be happy.

Obviously I am not 100% of the time together with them but for me it seems like a happy couple.

So it seems it is possible to have such a happy relationship.

if they are both happy, thats fine, its their live, its their choice, its none of our business,

but if he comes onto TV once the money runs out or she has found a higher bidder or another bidder and says "oh she was different" or "I never saw this coming" than hes going to get roasted,

if the worst case and likely scenerio happens, will he just accept it and move on?

23 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Did you ever pay lots of money for a girl you loved? Pay as in per hour or spend more money than normally?

ive spent more on a girl than my normal levels for a girl that I was gaga for, but I will never be buying them cars/houses etc

admittedly, I lent a girl some money and never got it back ($2k USD equivalent) , lessen learnt eventually

NO

Archived