Truevisions premier HD+

bangkok blue

Package confirmed.

Good news is that premier league tv returns!!!

199THB per month if gold subscriber or previous super soccer subscriber until 31st October. After 299thb per mth.

Free for platinum.

New subscriber 399thb.

Must apply before 31st July for these prices .

https://droidsans.com/true-premier-football-hd-plus-package/

Available on TRUE I.D app. No news if on demand feature. But I am sure there will be.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks BB for the info.

Good to know its still cheap as chips and its a bonus that PTV will be back. 

How do i join true ID through truevisivions on my mobile? I downloaded it and it asks to join up? TV is in my wife's name so  I was thinking is it just the numbr ID number on the bill after i join up? or just go to a true shop to sort it. not really sure? 

Thanks for your time in advance

JJP

Sorted it BB. Also, how do i change language on mobile to English. 

i pay 199 plus football +happy family 299 package at the moment so according to your post, if i contact true before 31st July, it will be same price of 199 and then 299 from Oct 31st? Am I correct BB?

Cheers,

jjp

11 minutes ago, jjp said:

Sorted it BB. Also, how do i change language on mobile to English. 

i pay 199 plus football +happy family 299 package at the moment so according to your post, if i contact true before 31st July, it will be same price of 199 and then 299 from Oct 31st? Am I correct BB?

Cheers,

jjp

Yes correct, same for me - did it yesterday

299 if got trueH mobile phone number. I use AIS but will possibly go and buy a 50THB pay as you go sim. If not it's 399thb.

If anyone can get TRUE I.D TV working on a laptop let me know please. I've tried on desktop and laptop and doesn't work.... 

BEIN channels gonna be available only on platinum from 1st August. They mentioned something about separate rights la liga deal.... but TRUE customer service is so clueless and appalling I dread to think where they find the staff that give this info. BEIN have the rights, why would they offer a cheaper sub-license for true to show?!

I'll probably get BEIN connect pass for 1 year for 790thb so I can watch el classico, which I'm sure bein hopes everyone will do instead of paying exorbitant platinum prices.

Good news is that premier league tv returns!!!

199THB per month if gold subscriber or previous super soccer subscriber until 31st October. After 299thb per mth.

How is that good news when it was 199 a month and even cheaper when paying for the season on BeinSports connect?

8 hours ago, bangkok blue said:

Having premier league tv back is worth an extra 100 THB or so IMO.  

What do you mean by back?

It never went away.

Less than 199 baht a month on Bein in the past and you did not have to pay for all the other crap that you get with True.

Thanks for the info regarding the new package.

I tried using the SMS method to apply, but I just got a Thai message which my wife said the number was not valid.  We checked everything, but no joy, so yesterday I visited the True shop in Chiang Mai.

The assistant denied that there was any new package, and after several minutes of discussion another assistant informed me that for Gold and Platinum subscribers, no further action was necessary.

Not convinced by this, I phoned the call centre today.  The assistant accessed my account details and said I needed to register by SMS.  I explained my problems, and she was able to amend my account to get the new package from August 1st.  She confirmed a monthly fee of 199 baht for the whole of the coming season.  Fees for the other 2 seasons are unknown.

I had similar problems with this shop a few weeks ago when I requested somebody to visit me to adjust the dish and receiver ready for their move to the new satellite.  Again they denied any knowledge that an adjustment was necessary.  The call centre arranged the visit for the following day.

I don't think I'll be visiting the shop again unless it's the last resort.

I've been here long enough not to rely on any information from shops or offices, so I'll just have to wait and see what happens next month.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:37 AM, fishtank said:

What do you mean by back?

It never went away

Yes it did.

We have not had premier league tv direct from studio in UK, since BEIN got rights. Only Thai pundits. Which was <deleted>. We will now get the live pre match and half time plus post match analysis with Townsend and co. John dykes went to fox sports. But other very capable presenters make viewing much  more worth while. 

True customer service is appalling I never believe anything they ever say. They insisted my dish needed moving engineer came out insisted it didn't. Reprogrammed the box I then lost a load of channels and had to have a massive row with them to get it back on.

Latest <deleted> to leave their mouth is BEIN channels will disappear and only available for platinum. BEIN have rights for La Liga yet true trying to do separate deal.... I'm just gonna go BEINconnect for that. Can't be arsed dealing with true for anything more than absolute necessary. True I.D catch up tv is also utter rubbish on the laptop. Can only watch via android box phone or tablet. Hope they sort this for on delay but not holding my breath. 

Hopefully my IPTV will be as reliable as it was last season.

I always had BeinSports connect as a back up as it was so cheap.

I downloaded the True app onto my phone and it sort of works and can be sent to my TV.

As usual, True gives next to zero information.

I presume if I get a TrueH sim card I can get a discount.

How do I actually pay? Not got a clue.

Do I need True Money? Do they deduct from the sim credit? Do I pay with CC?

1 hour ago, SantiSuk said:

How do people expect to view UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League games this coming season?

Plenty of channels via MAG254 Android box. (not the cheapest but I've found it by far the best) Amazon Firestick with associated apps loaded as a back up. You d need reasonably good internet.

On 7/13/2019 at 4:54 AM, fishtank said:

As usual, True gives next to zero information.

I presume if I get a TrueH sim card I can get a discount.

How do I actually pay? Not got a clue.

Do I need True Money? Do they deduct from the sim credit? Do I pay with CC?

Also interested to find out.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:40 PM, bangkok blue said:

299 if got trueH mobile phone number. I use AIS but will possibly go and buy a 50THB pay as you go sim. If not it's 399thb.

If anyone can get TRUE I.D TV working on a laptop let me know please. I've tried on desktop and laptop and doesn't work.... 

BEIN channels gonna be available only on platinum from 1st August. They mentioned something about separate rights la liga deal.... but TRUE customer service is so clueless and appalling I dread to think where they find the staff that give this info. BEIN have the rights, why would they offer a cheaper sub-license for true to show?!

I'll probably get BEIN connect pass for 1 year for 790thb so I can watch el classico, which I'm sure bein hopes everyone will do instead of paying exorbitant platinum prices.

Where do you buy the BEIN connect pass from ? Does this allow you to watch the games they show over the interent ?

On 7/19/2019 at 8:54 PM, MrMuddle said:

Where do you buy the BEIN connect pass from ? Does this allow you to watch the games they show over the interent ?

Just Google Bein sports connect Thailand. They have special deal for 1 whole year 529THB. All app or internet based streaming. They advised me via email that they'll also show EFL and SPFL!

13 minutes ago, bangkok blue said:

Just Google Bein sports connect Thailand. They have special deal for 1 whole year 529THB. All app or internet based streaming. They advised me via email that they'll also show EFL and SPFL!

Are you sure it's showing the premier League. As their website doesn't state Premier League. 

Screenshot_20190721-075956.png

Archived