Truevisions premier HD+

bangkok blue

Anyone else noticed the lack of full HD on the games that aren't on TPF HD1? 

I noticed it yesterday and it is the same today. The Arsenal game (on HD1) looks a much better picture than the Leicester game (on HD3). 

I don't recall it being like this last season with BEIN. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else noticed the lack of full HD on the games that aren't on TPF HD1? 

I noticed it yesterday and it is the same today. The Arsenal game (on HD1) looks a much better picture than the Leicester game (on HD3). 

I don't recall it being like this last season with BEIN. 
You probably need to changee the LNB to a universal LNB and update the firmware on your box as discussed on a few threads a while back.
I had the same issue last night but all good now after updating everything.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 8/11/2019 at 9:55 AM, scotsman said:

The app is a bit tricky to navigate but once you know how too its easy enough. The only down side I can see is that I can't see any Catch up service like Bein sports so the late games will be a problem for me.

The True ID app has a 7-day catch up feature - I posted about it earlier. Here's a screen shot from the TV Guide - the grey circle with the play button indicates what's available via catch up.

IMG_20190815_115418.png

On 8/11/2019 at 3:31 AM, OJAS said:

And what about the constant buffering which I understand to be a major problem in watching (or, rather, attempting to watch) live games via the internet? I'm with @Essex Reject here.

That can certainly be a problem with 'dodgy' internet streams from unauthorised sources. I haven't found it to be an issue with TrueID sports streams up till now.

• 1 month later...

True to form they have screwed up the TrueID app.

Everything was working ok until they decided to change things.

Now you have a choice of Thai or English commentary.

Before it was Thai or original.

Choose English and it works fine on the phone.

Send it to the TV via Chromecast and it reverts back to Thai.

If you thought VAR was confusing try listening to it in Thai babble.

It worked fine before they changed it.

Makes you wonder if they ever test these things.

• 4 weeks later...

I ended up going down the True shop to enquire about their Android box.

I've already paid about 2500 for the entire season of EPL, I thought the box would be another 2500 to buy, but for some reason they are just renting it to me for a measly 50 baht a month on top of my mobile bill.

Been pretty impressed with the box so far, picture quality is superior to the True ID website. Best of all, I installed my vpn app on there and I took the box on my trip back to UK with me, all the channels still worked once I connected vpn to Thailand. Was great being able to binge 3 games back to back on the Saturday.

Downers....no Netflix app available or BBC iplayer. I can't ever get the audio search to work.

Archived