Truevisions premier HD+

bangkok blue

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, stament said:

Are you sure it's showing the premier League. As their website doesn't state Premier League. 

Screenshot_20190721-075956.png

BEin doesn't have PL which is why it's dirt cheap, but i noticed it's showing FA Cup so at less than £14 for the whole season it's worth getting for me if i just watch the odd FA cup or EFL. That's got to be a bargain price.

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

BEin doesn't have PL which is why it's dirt cheap, but i noticed it's showing FA Cup so at less than £14 for the whole season it's worth getting for me if i just watch the odd FA cup or EFL. That's got to be a bargain price.

This - it's worth it to me, just to get the EFL games and with the FA Cup, even more so.

4 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

EFL = English Football League, so yes. I'm not sure how much they will show of Leagues 1 & 2, but I'm only interested in the Championship, really.

As mentioned definitely worth getting at that price then! 

I'm paid up till  the end of September with a Super Knowledge plus football package.....a bit over 850/month. 

With this new True setup from August on, will it cost me an extra 199/month to get the Premier League Channel like they used to have at CTH? I'm willing to pay that for that channel.

That'd mean though that I'd be paying the current 850 a month plus another 200...………..or in other words about 500 for football alone.

That's starting to sound quite a lot, don't you reckon?

10 minutes ago, Ned said:

I'm paid up till  the end of September with a Super Knowledge plus football package.....a bit over 850/month. 

With this new True setup from August on, will it cost me an extra 199/month to get the Premier League Channel like they used to have at CTH? I'm willing to pay that for that channel.

That'd mean though that I'd be paying the current 850 a month plus another 200...………..or in other words about 500 for football alone.

Depends how much you like football and how much you watch. Guess everybody's opinion on what something is worth is different

4 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I don't think he's saying that beIN Sports Connect has the Premier League, he's just responding on how to get beIN Sports Connect if you want it.

Can I watch it if I go abroad through bein connect or is it restricted to Th?

What's the service like does it lag or is it smooth as I have tried streaming matches before and they go slow or freeze which infuriates me so I gave up doing it.

24 minutes ago, stament said:

Can I watch it if I go abroad through bein connect or is it restricted to Th?

What's the service like does it lag or is it smooth as I have tried streaming matches before and they go slow or freeze which infuriates me so I gave up doing it.

The beIN Sports Connect Thailand package is geo-restricted to Thailand only. Sometimes I would forget that I'd got my VPN activated and whenever that was the case, beIN Sports Connect would come up with an error message.

I actually just re-subscribed this week and I haven't tried streaming it much yet. When I used to use it in the past (over a year ago now) it was usually pretty reliable. It would occasionally freeze when I was casting it to my TV via Chromecast but watching it directly on a device was usually OK.

3 hours ago, Ned said:

500 baht or about £12 per month to watch loads of football from the comfort of your  armchair. Cheap in my opinion. Have you paid to go to a Premier game recently?

13 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Damn, this True Move malarky seems a little too much hassle. Previous years with Bein was great and had zero issues. 

Yep.

Still no clue as to how you actually pay for this "service".

No one here seems to know.

The app does look very cakhanded while the Bein app was so simple to use.

On 7/10/2019 at 8:44 AM, jimmyyy said:

I dropped True when they dropped HBO and all the other channels i watched.  AIS Play works for me and a whole lot cheaper. 

Are other AIS  services required to get AIS Play? Fiber, mobile? Or can it just be a standalone thing running off any ISP connection?

The thing is I am happy with TOT, and anyway, it is the only fiber service available in our village.

On 7/21/2019 at 11:33 AM, GroveHillWanderer said:

This - it's worth it to me, just to get the EFL games and with the FA Cup, even more so.

My Apologies. I since had a communication with BEIN via facebook and screenshot my email. They advised EFL and SPFL not in Thailand. But FA Cup 100% is. Sorry for the confusion. Still seems like a good deal.

8 hours ago, fishtank said:

Yep.

Still no clue as to how you actually pay for this "service".

No one here seems to know.

The app does look very cakhanded while the Bein app was so simple to use.

Call up True and ask them to add to your bill.

If you have a true number you can SMS with some code and your smart card number and it will be added to your bill.

Simples.

15 hours ago, bangkok blue said:

Call up True and ask them to add to your bill.

If you have a true number you can SMS with some code and your smart card number and it will be added to your bill.

Simples.

Have not got a True sim yet.

Might have to do the same as you and get one.

All depends on how reliable my IPTV is this season.

On 7/21/2019 at 4:02 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

500 baht or about £12 per month to watch loads of football from the comfort of your  armchair. Cheap in my opinion. Have you paid to go to a Premier game recently?

Also worth bearing in mind that a comparable Sky HD package back in the UK will set you back £45 per month:-

https://www.sky.com/shop/choose/buy/tv?irct=ShopSportsDefault-PremLeague-Addons-swcb

And that excludes live coverage of the 3pm Saturday kick-off's plus the EPL games for which BT Sport have the UK rights, of course.

7 hours ago, OJAS said:

Also worth bearing in mind that a comparable Sky HD package back in the UK will set you back £45 per month:-

https://www.sky.com/shop/choose/buy/tv?irct=ShopSportsDefault-PremLeague-Addons-swcb

And that excludes live coverage of the 3pm Saturday kick-off's plus the EPL games for which BT Sport have the UK rights, of course.

£900 in the uk for all premier games. £900...we are lucky out here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7139403/Its-900-season-watch-Premier-League-football-TV.html

Further to Bangkok Blue's comments about Bein sports not showing EFL and SPFL this year, I had also contacted them and received an email this morning confirming no SPFL but EFL would be shown. If this is correct then I for one will apply for the package. I also called into my local Udonthani Truevision shop to enquire about using my phone and the True ID app to watch Premier League games and was told no can do unless you sign up to Platinum or Gold package. Now I had the same speel last time Truevision had the Premier League and that turned out to wrong as I watched it on my phone sometime afterwards. As the girl who answered my query was the same as before (Not enough English spoken in the shop) I fully expect this to change when the powers that be in True get around to issuing the full details instead of this half assed crap they have dished out so far.

profile_mask2.png

beIN SPORTS Connect Customner Service via zendesk.com 

12:18 (6 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

13983972-6b63-4ad0-8133-f787f896118a.png
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

bein-sport-1-logo-9DADBC761B-seeklogo.co

beIN SPORTS Connect Customer Service - 2 (beIN Asia Pacific)

Jul 23, 13:18 CST

Dear Neil Malcolm,

beIN SPORTS CONNECT would like to thank you for your interest in our service.

beIN SPORTS brings you exclusive coverage of the EFL Championship. Unfortunately, SPFL isn’t available in Thailand.

Should you have further queries or suggestions pertaining to our services, please do not hesitate to let us know. beIN Sports Connect contact center is ready to serve you throughout this season via email [email protected], and Facebook inbox https://www.facebook.com/beinsportsthailand/.

Thank you for choosing beIN SPORTS CONNECT.

Yours in Sport,

beIN SPORTS CONNECT Team

1 hour ago, nbm47 said:

Further to Bangkok Blue's comments about Bein sports not showing EFL and SPFL this year, I had also contacted them and received an email this morning confirming no SPFL but EFL would be shown. If this is correct then I for one will apply for the package. I also called into my local Udonthani Truevision shop to enquire about using my phone and the True ID app to watch Premier League games and was told no can do unless you sign up to Platinum or Gold package. Now I had the same speel last time Truevision had the Premier League and that turned out to wrong as I watched it on my phone sometime afterwards. As the girl who answered my query was the same as before (Not enough English spoken in the shop) I fully expect this to change when the powers that be in True get around to issuing the full details instead of this half assed crap they have dished out so far.

profile_mask2.png

beIN SPORTS Connect Customner Service via zendesk.com 

12:18 (6 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

13983972-6b63-4ad0-8133-f787f896118a.png
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

bein-sport-1-logo-9DADBC761B-seeklogo.co

beIN SPORTS Connect Customer Service - 2 (beIN Asia Pacific)

Jul 23, 13:18 CST

Dear Neil Malcolm,

beIN SPORTS CONNECT would like to thank you for your interest in our service.

beIN SPORTS brings you exclusive coverage of the EFL Championship. Unfortunately, SPFL isn’t available in Thailand.

Should you have further queries or suggestions pertaining to our services, please do not hesitate to let us know. beIN Sports Connect contact center is ready to serve you throughout this season via email [email protected], and Facebook inbox https://www.facebook.com/beinsportsthailand/.

Thank you for choosing beIN SPORTS CONNECT.

Yours in Sport,

beIN SPORTS CONNECT Team

EFL will definitely make it worthwhile as only interested in English football to be honest as I don't have enough time to watch that LOL let alone other games 

Weird. They were adamant on BEIN sports Facebook page that they don't have EFL rights in Thailand.

Hope you're right though.

I think whatever package you have on true satellite of cable is reciprocated on your TRUE I.D so should be fine to watch on phone or tablet. Premier league Asia cup was available on catch up via true I.D and I don't even have that channel in my package, but already signed up to premier league package, if that helps. 

i'm paid up on the soon to be discontinued  Super Soccer package till the end of the year. I suppose they'll credit me with that and take it off the  new Premier League channel bill. Up to True.

so the Premier league HD channels icons are on my True ID account but are locked and I have already been in the true shop to upgrade the package. My Bein sport chans has been blocked so they have changed my account. The Bein sport package stopped on 22 this month as my billing cycle starts from then.

Has any else seen this on their true id account after upgrading? I know the premier HD chans dont broadcast until 1st August  but I find it strange that they are locked????

Also, has anyone seen their truevisions box any Premier HD channels added to their channel list yet? Again, it could be too early ??

I am wondering if we have to upgrade our truevisions box to recieve them? I have a Digital HD CATV Bov 3 years old so i am persuming my box should be fine?

Cheers,

jjp

Nothing updated on my box or on my True I.D. I will not be the slightest bit surprised if the channels don't launch 1st August or if there is some cock up in activating them or my subscription. Let's wait and see....

Would seem that BEIN sports channels will go 10th August. So lovers of other leagues will have to subscribe to BEIN sports connect, for la liga and Italian footy. They also have FA cup this season. No EFL championship rights as yet.... despite the rumours. I've asked 3 times now and they've said nothing confirmed.

Could someone help if poss. Just moved to Thailand and wondering if this true sports 299baht premier league package is going to be in English commentary on the TV coverage? If it ain’t I prob won’t bother and stick to iptv, Cheers.

41 minutes ago, Kemp87 said:

Could someone help if poss. Just moved to Thailand and wondering if this true sports 299baht premier league package is going to be in English commentary on the TV coverage? If it ain’t I prob won’t bother and stick to iptv, Cheers.

I read earlier on in the thread that someone said yes, but as always probably best to check with True themselves ????

Judging by some of the comments regarding the uselessness of true customer service I figured my best shot was asking in here ???? when premier league was pre bein sports coverage was every game in English before on TV? 

Archived