Truevisions premier HD+

bangkok blue

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All up and running today for me including working on the app. To someone who asked earlier I’m not a gold member no. Just normal tv with 200mb Fibre (899baht) and paying 299 baht for EPL package plus 1 box in the bedroom for 100 all in 1299baht per month. Also got a 10gb pm sim chucked in with that! Decent value imo. Great speed fibre. I see a dual language option on the app but not on the TV. I’m gunna be pissed if some of the TV games are only in Thai ????????

2 hours ago, Kemp87 said:

I see a dual language option on the app but not on the TV. I’m gunna be pissed if some of the TV games are only in Thai ????????

True TV has had dual language options for at least the last five years (and probably longer). I just checked all the new channels and they all show Thai and English soundtrack options when I press the Audio button on the TV remote.

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

True TV has had dual language options for at least the last five years (and probably longer). I just checked all the new channels and they all show Thai and English soundtrack options when I press the Audio button on the TV remote.

Yep my bad ????????‍♂️ Just pressed audio and was given the option! Happy days! Cheers ????????????

Hi 

I've subscribed and all working ok. However when I try and use the desktop/web based trueid account it blocks the premier league channel and on HD1 even states please use the app. 

This is frustrating because the website is real time and the app has a 30 second delay. Have true done this to prevent piracy or is it just teething issues? 

Thanks 

Got to watch the new Truevisions PL channel last night for the first time. What an improvement on Bein.

First up was an month by month review of last season's PL.

Then it was month by month review of the season Pellegrini won the PL.

Then it was the Aguero game vs QPR. 

????

So as long as you like Citehhh it is a great deal.

Going back to the Premier League chat shows a few years ago it was always about the top 4 or 5 teams.

If you supported anyone else? Forget it.

Anyone else never got a look in.

I find more than enough fan content for me on You Tube.

2 hours ago, stament said:

So as we are now in August is everyone able to view the channels and what is the price now we have entered August post the end of July promotion.

I've noticed that since the 1st Aug they have put an ad in their

website promoting an all season package for the 5 premier HD

channels + 3 other sport channels until the end of May for

2500bt or month to month for 319bt.

Which seems to be their best value for those only interested 

in watching the football and not all the other channels

they broadcast.

HI sotsira   Have you got a link to that offer I cant spot it on Trues website  

From what I was told by chatting online with true customer services the 319 per month and 2500 baht per season are only for those with a True account e.g. a mobile number. Both prices already include tax. He also quoted 299 per month but then said 7% tax on top to make it 319 which ended up the same price. These prices I can see and order via my True ID app on my phone and on the True ID Android Box. Can pay by credit/debit card or redeem True points if you have enough.  The prices he told me for those without a True number was 399 / month and 2990 / season. Don’t think these prices included tax so add 7%. For these he gave me a Thai True app to download from App Store:

บริการเติมช่องทรู

3 minutes ago, guru said:

From what I was told by chatting online with true customer services the 319 per month and 2500 baht per season are only for those with a True account e.g. a mobile number. Both prices already include tax. He also quoted 299 per month but then said 7% tax on top to make it 319 which ended up the same price.

The prices he told me for those without a True number was 399 / month and 2990 / season. Don’t think these prices included tax so add 7%. For that he gave me a Thai True app to download from App Store:

บริการเติมช่องทรู

Is this offer for the.tv, app or both do you know?

Is this offer for the.tv, app or both do you know?

For the 319 and 2500 promotion you can watch it on your app or on your TV via the True ID Android Box.

For the non-True customer the 399 and 2990 price (not including tax?) I’m not sure how it’s viewed. I downloaded the Thai True app:

บริการเติมช่องทรู

but there doesn’t seem to be an English setting so unless you can get someone to translate it’s a bit of a minefield.

5 hours ago, guru said:

For the 319 and 2500 promotion you can watch it on your app or on your TV via the True ID Android Box.

For the non-True customer the 399 and 2990 price (not including tax?) I’m not sure how it’s viewed. I downloaded the Thai True app:

บริการเติมช่องทรู

but there doesn’t seem to be an English setting so unless you can get someone to translate it’s a bit of a minefield.

What's the true ID android box? Do you mean that normal true TV box with TV channels?

1 hour ago, stament said:

Ok so won't be available on my TV only as a normal channel as part of the 319pm promotion?

See my post #67 

For the last 3 years i have had the True Soccer package (all Premier League games and a few other sports channels plus Thai tv), whereby i purchased my own box and due to having a True sim card the price was 199 baht per month.Payment was made by putting money on my sim at 7/11.

I enquired with True customer services a week ago as to if they were running the same package this season and the girls response was "that they are, but the code  hasn'nt been set up and that she will let me know when it has" she actually rang me yesterday to inform me that the code still hadn't been set up.

I spoke to customer services again on friday re the above, the guy assured me that the above applied for this season but that you couldn't use the code (*482*299*true no#) to register until friday the 9 Aug, he also added that if i wanted to register sooner i could do this at a Truevisions office.

Anyway i will visit my local Truevisions shop on Tuesday and report back with my findings.

10 hours ago, stament said:

What's the true ID android box? Do you mean that normal true TV box with TV channels?

A True id android box is for streaming,  A. it will cost 2,500 baht  B. when streaming live football there is normally a delay in which time someone has usually informed me that a goal has been scored ????

I can already stream most PL games and have this as a back up to True soccer package. 

5 hours ago, alfieconn said:

A True id android box is for streaming,  A. it will cost 2,500 baht  B. when streaming live football there is normally a delay in which time someone has usually informed me that a goal has been scored ????

I can already stream most PL games and have this as a back up to True soccer package. 

Thanks presumably the box is supplied by True? 

On 8/3/2019 at 2:13 PM, fishtank said:

Going back to the Premier League chat shows a few years ago it was always about the top 4 or 5 teams.

That's 2 or 3 more teams than the Thai pundits on Bein were probably yakking on about incessantly these past 3 years, given that Thai interest in the EPL appears to be solely confined to Liverpool and Man U. There was nothing remotely akin to all of the "Red War" hype in the build-up to games between this pair prior to any of the remaining 378 EPL games each season as far as I could make out.

Thanks presumably the box is supplied by True? 

Yes I just signed up for the 899 deal. I got the True ID Android Box, fibre Internet 200mb/sec download 50 upload, 60 minutes of mobile calls and 10GB of 4G per month. Pay extra 319 per month or 2500 per season for the premiership football. BeIN sport channels and other non premiership sport channels already in the TV package they threw in for a year free.

TRUE I.D TV appears to be down!

What a disaster. It seemed to go pear shaped just as many logged on to watch the Liverpool v Man City game. Couldn’t handle the capacity? Slightly worried now for the Premier league.

Some programmes for this week on Channel 600 (all Thai times)

Thursday 23:00-01:00 Transfer window closes

Saturday 02:00 Liverpool v Norwich (repeated 15:30 Saturday)

Saturday 17:30 The Match Show

Saturday 18:30 West Ham v Man City

Saturday 21:00 Crystal Palace v Everton

Saturday 23:30 Spurs v Villa

Sunday   01:30-02:30 Match Round-Up

Other Premier League preview programmes with repeats

Archived