Truevisions premier HD+

bangkok blue

2 hours ago, delboy said:

Some programmes for this week on Channel 600 (all Thai times)

Thursday 23:00-01:00 Transfer window closes

Saturday 02:00 Liverpool v Norwich (repeated 15:30 Saturday)

Saturday 17:30 The Match Show

Saturday 18:30 West Ham v Man City

Saturday 21:00 Crystal Palace v Everton

Saturday 23:30 Spurs v Villa

Sunday   01:30-02:30 Match Round-Up

Other Premier League preview programmes with repeats

I believe that Channel 600 (TPF HD1) is to be True's 24-hour Thai-language service (even though it does appear to be showing pre-recorded English-language programmes at the present time, albeit interspersed with Thai-language trailers/ads). The schedule for the PLTV English-language service on Channel 602 (TPF HD2) appears to be a complete mystery at the present time as far as True is concerned (and a Google search on my part has not proved successful in unearthing any alternative source).

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/4/2019 at 10:28 AM, alfieconn said:

See my post #67 

For the last 3 years i have had the True Soccer package (all Premier League games and a few other sports channels plus Thai tv), whereby i purchased my own box and due to having a True sim card the price was 199 baht per month.Payment was made by putting money on my sim at 7/11.

I enquired with True customer services a week ago as to if they were running the same package this season and the girls response was "that they are, but the code  hasn'nt been set up and that she will let me know when it has" she actually rang me yesterday to inform me that the code still hadn't been set up.

I spoke to customer services again on friday re the above, the guy assured me that the above applied for this season but that you couldn't use the code (*482*299*true no#) to register until friday the 9 Aug, he also added that if i wanted to register sooner i could do this at a Truevisions office.

Anyway i will visit my local Truevisions shop on Tuesday and report back with my findings.

Ok, Truevisions shop have also told me that they can't register me on the 299+tax baht Premier League package until 9th Aug as the code is not sent until then but i can pay 399+tax cash and be registered and carry on next month at 299+tax baht.

All a bit confusing but there it is.

5 channels all working but no 601 channel not working.

52 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Ok, Truevisions shop have also told me that they can't register me on the 299+tax baht Premier League package until 9th Aug as the code is not sent until then but i can pay 399+tax cash and be registered and carry on next month at 299+tax baht.

Shambles as usual.

Is that for pure TV viewing or IPTV?

On 8/6/2019 at 2:22 PM, alfieconn said:

A truevisions manager has now informed me that is no 299+tax baht package ???? after i enquired as to why these details wasn't on the website he said " they were looking into this but the staff now have all the details but it is a bit confusing for them" ????

The True ID app is absolutely useless.

Hit and miss if it actually works.

This morning cannot cast to TV.

Just get the true logo and then the red line going across the screen.

So happy I paid for the whole season. :bah:

True always have been and always will be a total shambles.

1 hour ago, Essex Reject said:

Why are you all talking about apps, I'D's and IPTV etc? What's wrong with just the traditional way of watching it? Cheap Charlie's?

The app method allows multiple people to watch different 

channels on their devices at the same time, wherever they

are.

Sat tv you need multiple box's and a lot of wiring and restrict

you to one location. Oh, and the cost is ten fold.

IPTV is the future, Sat tv is old school.

3 hours ago, Essex Reject said:

Why are you all talking about apps, I'D's and IPTV etc? What's wrong with just the traditional way of watching it? Cheap Charlie's?

Which is?

I have paid for the official legal service from True and it don't work.

Not a good service is it?

Which is?

Fingers crossed that they will have ironed out the True ID TV / app problems by kick off on Saturday. Trying to watch Sunday’s community shield through their service was an absolute disgrace. Was going to pay up front for the season but maybe safer to pay by month.

4 hours ago, fishtank said:

Which is?

Just the usual box, that plugs into your tv and pay your monthly bill..had it for years?

How can it not work?

46 minutes ago, Big Philly said:

Anybody know why the EPL. Channels are blocked on the web browser true site ? 

Is it app only? 

Strange that.

It worked on my two android boxes with Android TV system. (Crome)

On my old Android Box with normal Android it did not work. (Crome)

7 hours ago, Rob5060 said:

Checking the channels they all seem set up ready but I have no sound on PL1 (600)

Is it the same for anybody else

for me all ok incl sound on ch 600

On 8/9/2019 at 1:55 PM, fishtank said:

When there is a shower of rain that wipes out the signal.

When a puff of wind blows around the dustbin lid stuck on the side of the house.

Those were the days.????

And what about the constant buffering which I understand to be a major problem in watching (or, rather, attempting to watch) live games via the internet? I'm with @Essex Reject here.

On 7/21/2019 at 10:46 AM, bangkok blue said:

Just Google Bein sports connect Thailand. They have special deal for 1 whole year 529THB. All app or internet based streaming. They advised me via email that they'll also show EFL and SPFL!

No EFL on Bein Connect. Only Uk games will be some FA Cup games

2 hours ago, fulhamster said:

So if you don't want True for your phone calls you can't even get the id app ?

I stuck the True sim in my phone as the second sim.

Will never use it though.

Maybe the app will still work even if I take it out.

I think you just need a True phone number to activate the app.

5 minutes ago, fishtank said:

I stuck the True sim in my phone as the second sim.

Will never use it though.

Maybe the app will still work even if I take it out.

I think you just need a True phone number to activate the app.

If you don't use the True sim number, won't it become invalid

after a while and then you lose your True ID ? 

4 hours ago, OJAS said:

And what about the constant buffering which I understand to be a major problem in watching (or, rather, attempting to watch) live games via the internet? I'm with @Essex Reject here.

It all depends on which source is providing the stream as to how

well it will perform.

In the past 3 seasons I used the Bein connect service without

any buffering as I'm sure True's internet service

would be the same standard. 

You would also need a good internet signal as well to receive

the stream which again have had no problem while using 3BB.

So if it's only the football/sport channels that your interested 

in, then satellite tv is a waste of money in this day and age.

Nearly All the other Truevisions channels are free to watch via the True internet provided service. 

On 8/9/2019 at 8:49 PM, fishtank said:

Unless they sort this out soon it is a total waste of time.

Yet another True scam.

Been testing all day and it really is hit and miss as to if this actually works.

Through what method are you attempting to watch it?

I went to the True shop and asked the lady if I needed to buy a true sim card to get my True.ID to work for the football?  I was told no my AIS sim was ok and she just used my phone number to register it and I selected a password.  I then purchased the one month premier league football package for 319 baht using my Bangkok visa Debit card and on Sat there was a update to the app. When the football started I could cast it to my TV with no problems.  The app is a bit tricky to navigate but once you know how too its easy enough. The only down side I can see is that I can't see any Catch up service like Bein sports so the late games will be a problem for me.

Regards 

Scotsman

20 minutes ago, scotsman said:

I went to the True shop and asked the lady if I needed to buy a true sim card to get my True.ID to work for the football?  I was told no my AIS sim was ok and she just used my phone number to register it and I selected a password.  I then purchased the one month premier league football package for 319 baht using my Bangkok visa Debit card and on Sat there was a update to the app. When the football started I could cast it to my TV with no problems.  The app is a bit tricky to navigate but once you know how too its easy enough. The only down side I can see is that I can't see any Catch up service like Bein sports so the late games will be a problem for me.

Regards 

Scotsman

They do repeat games the next day but no clue as to when.

Archived