I am looking to rent a studio near Central Plaza Khon Kaen

GeKoSc

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 12:41 PM, cyril sneer said:

Thanks for your link. I have contacted The Base in advance but the sansiri service is somehow rare they reply to my inquiry but because I live in Pattaya and I am not present in KK the simple stopped replying....it happened 2 times...now I am tired to make any additional try...Usually, I prefer to communicate by email rather than by phone because this type of conversation is often difficult, they do not talk real English...

15 hours ago, GeKoSc said:

Thanks for your link. I have contacted The Base in advance but the sansiri service is somehow rare they reply to my inquiry but because I live in Pattaya and I am not present in KK the simple stopped replying....it happened 2 times...now I am tired to make any additional try...Usually, I prefer to communicate by email rather than by phone because this type of conversation is often difficult, they do not talk real English...

Sorry, since you are living in Pattaya now.... you are not sansiri material... ????

• 2 weeks later...

"I am looking to rent a nice furnished studio or 1BR apartment near Central Plaza Khon Kaen."

How near? And how nice. There are lots of nice looking apartments south of KKU, lots of nice looking co-eds as well. ????

Driving or relying on public transit.

51 minutes ago, klikster said:

"I am looking to rent a nice furnished studio or 1BR apartment near Central Plaza Khon Kaen."

How near? And how nice. There are lots of nice looking apartments south of KKU, lots of nice looking co-eds as well. ????

Driving or relying on public transit.

There are 3 condos I like: The Houze, Escent and The Base. I am looking for a 1BR apartment between 8000 and 9500 Baht/month (6-12 months contract). There are several apartments available but the communication with the different persons in charge is more than difficult. It seems they are not interested to rent out...

Archived