Best cheapest whey protein for bodybuilders available in Thailand ? What else ?

myjawe

hello,

I think I read somewhere on this forum that the best / cheapest pure protein available in Thailand is this one ? can you confirm ?

https://www.clubproteinonline.com/en/product/whey-protein-concentrate-1kg/

Whey Protein Concentrate 1KG

฿820.00

or better

https://www.clubproteinonline.com/en/product/whey-protein-isolate-1-kg/

Whey Protein Isolate 1 KG

฿1,050.00

But I am wondering why people are buying the brands sold at gyms or at bodybuilding shops ? I have checks and it seems that specialized proteins have more ingredients that pure protein does not have ? Are they useful ? Or better buy the pure protein above ?

Thank you to all the experts !

11 hours ago, tweedledee2 said:

Check out Fitwhey.com. Made in the USA product with free delivery

Not really what I am asking.

Are they selling the the pure protein without anything added ?

23 hours ago, myjawe said:

Not really what I am asking.

Are they selling the the pure protein without anything added ?

I referred you to Fitwhey so you can compare their products to the one you provided a link to. Most fitness training facilities sell specific brands of supplement products not that their products are better, but because of the extra profit

The Club Protein products you listed are not "pure protein". The concentrate contains 80% protein and the isolate 90%.  Whey protein isolate is produced using a different process making it easier to digest, which in turn makes absorption quicker and costs more..  

Any recommendation for the best product you should buy would depend on what your goals are such as: building muscle, losing weight or supplementing your diet? 

On 7/8/2019 at 9:51 AM, eezergood said:

The added ingredients are more to do with taste, if you want the lowest priced bio-available protein I would suggest egg whites (cooked) 

thank you ! you clearly replied to what I was asking ! We are so lucky to have you here.

On 7/9/2019 at 12:51 AM, tweedledee2 said:

I referred you to Fitwhey so you can compare their products to the one you provided a link to. Most fitness training facilities sell specific brands of supplement products not that their products are better, but because of the extra profit

The Club Protein products you listed are not "pure protein". The concentrate contains 80% protein and the isolate 90%.  Whey protein isolate is produced using a different process making it easier to digest, which in turn makes absorption quicker and costs more..  

Any recommendation for the best product you should buy would depend on what your goals are such as: building muscle, losing weight or supplementing your diet? 

I think that your reply is quite wrong.

All the protein sold at gyms are full of things that we don't care.

Fitwhey is only protein, so please find me better and as pure if you are such a champion ?

• 2 months later...

I will suggest you take a visit to Nutrition Depot in Bangkok. They have shops inside the ASOK BTS station, and (I think) Chidlom BTS station, as well as the basement floor of Central Rama IX. Loads of brands available, reasonable prices (for Thailand). The staff are well-educated.

I agree that whey protein is a must have for a healthy diet, whether or not you are body building. There are so many health benefits. I enjoy a shake every day.

Archived