Eye Clinic in Sisaket

srowndedbyh2o

Anyone use “Eye Clinic Dr. Blue” in Sisaket?

Debating wether or not to have mother-in-law go there for eye-health checkup, or make a trip to Ubon Ratchathani to the Dr. Sima Clinic. She may need cataract surgery.

Any other good options in Sisaket?

Thank you.

There is a very good doctor in Sisaket . She have done both of my eyes , cataract. Her practice is opposite the carpark entrance from Suen Heng Department Store inside the soi. There is at left hand a newspaper shop and she is nextdoor. She made the surgery in Sisaket Hospital. The eye department from this hospital has a very good reputation and when I was there they got the patients from Surin , Buriram and Ubon transferred. A pity I forgot her name.

OP, the eye doctor mentioned by bushmill seems to be great. I was there with mother in law and it was a great experience. 

I also forgot her name, but when you're in Sisaket, she'll be working at the hospital which might be a bit cheaper.

As bushmill described, when you're standing in front of the main entrance of the Sun Heng Shopping Mall ( near Anuban school) cross the road and walk down the Soi opposite. 

When you see the shop that sells newspapers, her clinic is next door. Should you decide to go to the hospital, never go there in the morning and never on Mondays.

A good time is in the afternoon. Her clinic was also open from 5 to 8 pm and on weekends. 

13 hours ago, bushmill said:

There is a very good doctor in Sisaket . She have done both of my eyes , cataract. Her practice is opposite the carpark entrance from Suen Heng Department Store inside the soi. There is at left hand a newspaper shop and she is nextdoor. She made the surgery in Sisaket Hospital. The eye department from this hospital has a very good reputation and when I was there they got the patients from Surin , Buriram and Ubon transferred. A pity I forgot her name.

13 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

OP, the eye doctor mentioned by bushmill seems to be great. I was there with mother in law and it was a great experience. 

I also forgot her name, but when you're in Sisaket, she'll be working at the hospital which might be a bit cheaper.

As bushmill described, when you're standing in front of the main entrance of the Sun Heng Shopping Mall ( near Anuban school) cross the road and walk down the Soi opposite. 

When you see the shop that sells newspapers, her clinic is next door. Should you decide to go to the hospital, never go there in the morning and never on Mondays.

A good time is in the afternoon. Her clinic was also open from 5 to 8 pm and on weekends. 

Thank you all for your help.

Unfortunately, I’m in the USA right now (Mother-in-Law is in Sisaket), so I have been trying to locate the clinic using Google street view, and I think I’ve found it. Unfortunately I can’t see a phone number in the window.

Is this the place? (When you go to google street view using this link you will be facing opposite, so you will need to turn around and look the other way).

Unnamed Road, Tambon Mueang Tai, Amphoe Mueang Si Sa Ket, Chang Wat Si Sa Ket 33000, Thailand

On 7/8/2019 at 3:44 AM, srowndedbyh2o said:

Thank you all for your help.

Unfortunately, I’m in the USA right now (Mother-in-Law is in Sisaket), so I have been trying to locate the clinic using Google street view, and I think I’ve found it. Unfortunately I can’t see a phone number in the window.

Is this the place? (When you go to google street view using this link you will be facing opposite, so you will need to turn around and look the other way).

Unnamed Road, Tambon Mueang Tai, Amphoe Mueang Si Sa Ket, Chang Wat Si Sa Ket 33000, Thailand

OP, it seems to be the right place, even when it now looks a bit different to the time when I was there with mother in law.

Her name's Dr. Patchara Phone # 045- 620399

Address: 998/78/79

It's the phone number on the door, 045 for Sisaket, so it's not a mobile phone. 

2 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

OP, it seems to be the right place, even when it now looks a bit different to the time when I was there with mother in law.

Her name's Dr. Patchara Phone # 045- 620399

Address: 998/78/79

It's the phone number on the door, 045 for Sisaket, so it's not a mobile phone. 

Thank you for your help. I also found her name listed on the Sisaket Hospital staff list. My wife will follow up with the info.

1 hour ago, DILLIGAD said:

Agree that it’s a good place, but I was under the impression that it has now changed location nearer to the bus garage (or did I dream that?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea. I was just using my wife to read the clinic's name and I'm only assuming that it's the same female eye doc in the area.

Not sure about your dreams, to be honest. 

P.S. But considering that the OP has found the doc on the Sisaket hospital list, a great chance that we're talking about the same one. Have a good one!! 

Dilligad near the busterminal, the entrance, that's a different one.

Thanks, I wasn’t sure. Was told it’s a new clinic (on the corner) but with the same doctors who we both have used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived