BANGKOK 18 July 2019 07:57
Eleutherios

Strange Incident Last Night at Soi Cowboy

Just a silly question but why did you flash your pink card? And since when pink cards became PR?

and yes most likely she would have to cover the bill

Just now, BestB said:

Just a silly question but why did you flash your pink card? And since when pink cards became PR?

and yes most likely she would have to cover the bill

I flashed the card because I was drunk.  Dumb move.  PR status is reflected in a booklet, but they will also give you a pink card (I think you can also get one with a business visa).  So the pink card could reflect I have PR status or a one year visa (not sure).

So, you think she will cover the bill?  She complained, but it didn't turn into an ugly scene.  Maybe she realized she was in the wrong?  Not sure.  No problems when I simply announced I was walking out of the bar and did so, but they seemed surprised and caught off guard, like they were expecting a bigger fuss.

What is the “bar fine” the girl has to pay at the beginning ? I thought a fine was for when the hooker leaves the bar with a “customer “ and so not working

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

How in hell would we know if there is CCTV footage of you ?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wreckingcountry said:

What is the “bar fine” the girl has to pay at the beginning ! I thought the fine was for when the hooker leaves the bar with a “customer “ and so not working

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

This was the bar fine that is paid after a few drinks.  I wanted to finish a second beer and leave.  She wanted a few drinks and a few of her friends to get drinks.  I figured that when that was over, we would leave.  Instead, she took off to talk to a new friend.

3 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

How in hell would we know if there is CCTV footage of you ?

You would not.  I am just wondering if there is typically CCTV in bars and on Soi Cowboy near Asoke that the bar could access if they really decide to "track me down".   That is why I asked.  

• Haha 1