BANGKOK 23 July 2019 23:18
Eleutherios

Strange Incident Last Night at Soi Cowboy

seems like this GUY is a complete ****hole....why post such an essay on here...He thinks 600 is a good rate for bar fine...why he not negociate a lower rate...DUMBO comes to mind!!!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BestB said:

Who do you think will cover the bill?

You think she realised she was in the wrong ? When did you know a bar girl admitting she is wrong ?

And yes you were wrong. You should have paid the bill but got your bar fine refunded

Only pay the bar fine immediately before leaving the bar .

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

CCTV footage.....

39 minutes ago, Eleutherios said:

typically CCTV in bars

A good guess would be yes. Lately, It has turned into a universal problem solving tool . In a few recent cases people have been tracked back to their own doorsteps depending on the seriousness of the crime.

I'm not trying to get you sweating here just be aware that cctv could be anywhere. There's been a lot of shaming and naming in the news via facebook and the regular news media. 

Predicting your future here is your concern so I can't add anything else of value .....

Just don’t go around that area again you should be ok ! Of course there are senior police with “connections “ to these establishments

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Seth1a2a said:

A good guess would be yes. Lately, It has turned into a universal problem solving tool . In a few recent cases people have been tracked back to their own doorsteps depending on the seriousness of the crime.

I'm not trying to get you sweating here just be aware that cctv could be anywhere. There's been a lot of shaming and naming in the news via facebook and the regular news media. 

Predicting your future here is your concern so I can't add anything else of value .....

this is why i always carry a hoodie.

1 hour ago, Eleutherios said:

Is there anyway for the bar to track me down and create problems. 

go back and pay the tab. go early in the day. like 6pm. say you are sorry.

or Ghost Protocol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

Old Croc post #18 has the correct answer. You bought drinks, go back when they open today and pay for the drinks.  

Take in sufficient money to cover the unpaid bar bill (obviously) but not much else. In a not dissimilar situation in the same location, I have seen the roving security grab the wallet, empty it, return 20 Baht and warn the customer not to be seen there again. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

You would have had a problem just after trying to exit the bar. All they have to do is yell farang runner and then Thai guys or girls would be on you like flies on garbage. This is the norm here so forget about the cc tv theory. So don't worry about it, but do not go into that bar again, and maybe enter from the other direction for some time.

• Like 1