Strange Incident Last Night at Soi Cowboy

Eleutherios

10 minutes ago, Razzler1973 said:

Why on earth would anyone go to the bar and pay this guy's bill?? 

To put their money or their actions where their mouth is. I also think the OP should have paid his bill, but he didn't, he got pissed and stomped out. Not a good situation, but not the end of the world. Get over it and get over yourselves as well.

What is even more nauseating is the Social Justice Squad preaching their holier than thou hypocritical dishonesty from their high horses as if they never did anything wrong in their life. The OP got his answer of disapproval after one page, then after two, and three...and now ten pages later people are still spewing the exact same rude and insulting message. 

I will be the first to admit I'm not perfect and I've done things wrong. But if these Social Media Warriors are the beacon of morality they make themselves out to be, then they should get out from behind their little keyboards and save the day. Ride in like a night in shining armor. Restore our faith in humanity. Start a go-fund-me page or go down there and pay the bill to save the waitress and the establishment from financial ruin and to save face for everyone involved.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️????‍♂️

On 7/7/2019 at 9:08 AM, Eleutherios said:

I mentioned the street, but nothing more specific.  Many farangs here.

....and showed the girls my pink card which bears my full address.   ????‍♂️

21 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

To put their money or their actions where their mouth is. I also think the OP should have paid his bill, but he didn't, he got pissed and stomped out. Not a good situation, but not the end of the world. Get over it and get over yourselves as well.

What is even more nauseating is the Social Justice Squad preaching their holier than thou hypocritical dishonesty from their high horses as if they never did anything wrong in their life. The OP got his answer of disapproval after one page, then after two, and three...and now ten pages later people are still spewing the exact same rude and insulting message. 

I will be the first to admit I'm not perfect and I've done things wrong. But if these Social Media Warriors are the beacon of morality they make themselves out to be, then they should get out from behind their little keyboards and save the day. Ride in like a night in shining armor. Restore our faith in humanity. Start a go-fund-me page or go down there and pay the bill to save the waitress and the establishment from financial ruin and to save face for everyone involved.

Careful not to hurt yourself reaching here!

Even if some 'Social Media Warriors' profess to be a beacon of morality (which they aren't and don't) they're still not going to pay this guy's bill just cause it satisfies some weird ideal you have.

It doesn't make any sense.

People said he should have paid his bill, he put it here for discussion, everyone is over it, it seems ... except you, who seems annoyed the thread went on long.

In case you didn't notice, there's barely any activity on here so if there's a long thread people reply in it ... hence the 'newbie with a cliched problem'. There's no need to be rude to the guy, correct but you're the person in this thread I see over reacting to most tbh

1 hour ago, Razzler1973 said:

Careful not to hurt yourself reaching here!

Even if some 'Social Media Warriors' profess to be a beacon of morality (which they aren't and don't) they're still not going to pay this guy's bill just cause it satisfies some weird ideal you have.

It doesn't make any sense.

People said he should have paid his bill, he put it here for discussion, everyone is over it, it seems ... except you, who seems annoyed the thread went on long.

In case you didn't notice, there's barely any activity on here so if there's a long thread people reply in it ... hence the 'newbie with a cliched problem'. There's no need to be rude to the guy, correct but you're the person in this thread I see over reacting to most tbh

Rather than a 'weird idea', it was intended as sarcasm. I am under no illusions that anyone would want to go pay his bill. Thus the 'not making any sense and over reaction', also sarcasm, in case anyone else didn't manage to pick up on that. I know sarcasm is often difficult to detect over the internet.

uummm  you always pay for your drinks, assuming your not being scammed.

the lady can change her mind at any point, even if you have paid the bar fine and left with her. she even refunded the bar fine here. shes off the hook.

dont show your face in soi cowboy again. people here have memories like elephants and you could get jumped even by other bars around there you never patronized.

girl not responsible for the bill if you walked out, its on you.

i would not return to pay the bill either btw. most of the bar staff are so dull here that they wont understand what your trying to do and figure your out to drink and bail a second time.

no way to track you in bkk unless you show your face around there again.

On 7/7/2019 at 8:45 AM, Eleutherios said:

2.   Was I in the right?  Yes, this matters to me.  Should I have paid the big bar tab after she offered to refund the bar fine?  Doesn't seem right to me since I would not have run up such a large tab, but for paying the bar find and assuming we would be heading off.

Once a bar fine is agreed you should leave and go home.

Every problem I've ever had (or my pals have ever had) with a bar girl started after I/they hung around or took her for a meal or took her drinking before getting down to business.

It just seems to create an opportunity for them to change their minds, do the social thing after if you really must.

Bill before BF was agreed, you should pay.

Bill after she cancelled the contract debatable.

Hopefully they will sack her for causing them a problem.

On 7/9/2019 at 4:07 PM, bergen said:

The Op has run away from his bar bill, and is a person not to be trusted. 

He's now a thief and a criminal. has said go back, pay the bill, leave a few extras for the mamasan and the bar, and get the conscience cleared...

You think people that get drunk and hire prostitutes are generally to be trusted?

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You think people that get drunk and hire prostitutes are generally to be trusted?

Some who don't brag about it on TV could be...……..????

On 7/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Another "newbie" with a dramatic story !

1) If there's money involved, they will track you down.

2) No, you were wrong, it is theft.

3) It is not the right result, you ordered the drinks, and should have payed for them.

As you know the goings on in these establishments, and still choose to visit them, I can't see you getting much sympathy on here, 

1. No.

2. Agree.

3. Agree. But she won't have to pay.

Archived