Jump to content
BANGKOK 18 July 2019 07:49
webfact

No more! Crackdown in Pattaya as new police chief lays down the law

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Pattaya is just too disgusting outside the big hotels and shopping malls to attract big spending tourists.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Have you seen the price of a beer and a ladydrink in Pattaya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You don't know what you are talking about.

Have you seen the price of a beer and a ladydrink in Pattaya?

That would depend on where one was paying for a beer and a lady drink. I rarely bought ladydrinks anyway- I just gave them a large tip instead, but still less than paying for ladydrinks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I get it..... Similar to putting a sign "no armed robberies allowed" at the entrance to a bank.
 
In case someone was not aware that it is not a legal thing.
You'd surprised. Quite a few people posting on this thread seem to think that because the age of consent in Thailand is 15, they can go with girls under 18.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 12:35 PM, jacko45k said:
On 7/11/2019 at 11:56 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Pattaya is just too disgusting outside the big hotels and shopping malls to attract big spending tourists.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Have you seen the price of a beer and a ladydrink in Pattaya?

Tourists and ladydrinks ??

I doubt many tourists pay ladydrinks. It's just sex tourists, a minority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pattaya46 said:

Tourists and ladydrinks ??

I doubt many tourists pay ladydrinks. It's just sex tourists, a minority.

Tourists are tourist, so I have no idea what you talk of. There certainly tourists buying LDs in Pattaya GGBs... they sure ain't Burmese labourers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...