No more! Crackdown in Pattaya as new police chief lays down the law

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

Pattaya and other A grade police  districts constantly change senior staff. Nothing changes except the faces.

Everyone has their greedy hands in the till.

The RTP is a Big Joke.  Remember him? Lol

As an old friend used to say to me

The pens are all the same, they just changes the pigs every now and then

So no under 20yo allowed on the premises. So if I'm visiting Pattaya with the GF and her 13yo daughter sipping on a bottle of Coke this is now not allowed? I'm talking about a normal bar serving alcohol.. 

9 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Great job!! Now it's a really nice and family friendly beach resort with clean water, nice people, no visible prostitution, no drugs.

Let's take the kids @ Pattaya!! 

It is like they cleaned up the seaside of beachroad so no visible prostitution is visible, only for the girls now to sit waiting across the street.

2 minutes ago, owenm said:

So no under 20yo allowed on the premises. So if I'm visiting Pattaya with the GF and her 13yo daughter sipping on a bottle of Coke this is now not allowed? I'm talking about a normal bar serving alcohol.. 

Agogo and disco definately NO.

Unaccompanied she wouldn't be allowed in a normal bar either with the emphasis on unaccompanied.

2 hours ago, natway09 said:

How long will it take him to get the 30 million back that he paid for the position I wonder ?

Underage girls working in bars ,,,,,,,he can be as tough as he wants on that one for me 

It is a shame of what they found in the Windmill Agogo though. 

1 hour ago, Expat Tom said:

Without Soi LK, Walking Street, and Soi 6, Pattaya would be a ghost town.....or so I've been told.

If you look at the shopping and upper class hotels and the dining and clubs without professional ladies I doubt that Pattaya would be a ghost town.  Why not visit some time and look for yourself?

The politicians should be the representatives of the people and should do the people's bidding.

But in Thailand, as in almost all military dictatorships... the PM and his NCPO have only one goal... to control the people by stopping them doing what they want to do.

They are controllers and stoppers. They don't have the intelligence, knowledge or experience to do anything else.

Technically yes. But as a foreigner I doubt anyone would say anything or care. Thai customers are checked for ID in clubs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 hours ago, darksidedog said:

So normal prostitution (hard to find as we all know it is :cheesy:), is OK now then is it?

No no no, its not normal, its not under age, or above, its..  its...

Pattaya, is it not?

10 hours ago, colinneil said:

New police chief lays down the law.:cheesy:

Didnt the last 1 do the same?

His reign will probably be as short lived as the last ones.

Therefore it is important to immediately run a scare propaganda to quickly raise the thickness of the Brown envelopes as long as it lasts … :thumbsup:

About time! I'm fed up and going somewhere nice, without prostitution, like Shanghai, or Calcutta, Tokyo, Moscow, or maybe Rome, Paris, or London. Wait! I know, prudish America is safe. New Orleans, New York, Miami, Dallas, Vegas, Frisco, or L.A. No, better in Rio, Sydney, or Cape Town. Montreal? Stuttgart? Madrid? Budapest? Surely Bristol!

It's comedy show again in Pattaya.  Yes there are some good cops around , but he can't prevent corruption among most of his officers. 

So late night clubs will continue to party all night long.
Drugs in clubs? Anywhere you look.

If he can stop all that I will be impressed. 

17 hours ago, webfact said:

No opening outside of scheduled hours was permitted. 

Anybody knows what this actually means? Will they be raiding/closing clubs early now? Was thinking of going to Pattaya tomorrow, but if they're doing that shit I'll go to Philippines (Angeles) instead.

Hmmm..... I still believe prostitution does not exist in Pattaya. Proof of this exists in police statements over the years and I can rest assured that I will not be predated on by women in this evil trade

45 minutes ago, bbbbooboo said:

Hmmm..... I still believe prostitution does not exist in Pattaya. Proof of this exists in police statements over the years and I can rest assured that I will not be predated on by women in this evil trade

The real evil here belongs to the "righteous" people who are driving the poor women to work underground.

Just a new broom sweeping clean as he is expected to do. All mouth and trousers, just like the last one, and the one before him, and the one before him, et al. As soon as he has established his cut of the envelopes it will all go quiet again.

Archived