"You're a fake!" - Thai man's miracle generator invention rubbished

webfact

"You're a fake!" - Thai man's miracle generator invention rubbished

3pm.jpg

Picture: Workpoint News

A leading electrical engineer and academic has slammed the invention of a power generator by Thai pensioner as nonsense.

Cheun Fanmeik, 75, a retired worker at the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand claimed that he could get thousands of watts of power from turning the handle on his machine for just 15 minutes. 

Thus he was able to power his house for 6- 8 hours without using any fuel. 

Professor Dusit Suksawat at the Lat Krabang Institute of Technology called out the pensioner's claims. 

Professor Dusit said the figures just don't add up and it was all a fake claim. 

If the guy said he was able to produce 20 watts of power he would be prepared to believe him. 

He called on the inventor to present his machine and data for scientific analysis, reported Workpoint News. 

Cheun said he had been working on the machine for more than a decade but many people commenting online ridiculed the claims. 

One popular Thaivisa poster mocked the invention saying: "I can't believe Nikola Tesla overlooked this". 

Source: Workpoint News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-08

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no surprise really, was skeptical when I read the original article last week, they really need to get experts in the field to check out these so called inventions before making their BS claims, how many times in the past have we seen these fanciful claims without any back ground checks. The reporters really need to get a hold of themselves

Even someone who is no expert like me disbelieves this. The power generated by cranking minus some loss is the power he can use. 15 minutes to power his house for 6 hours.. sure if he only has a small led light on ????

If anyone had overcome the laws of physics as we know it it would have been big news.

40 minutes ago, webfact said:

One popular Thaivisa poster mocked the invention saying: "I can't believe Nikola Tesla overlooked this". 

He is more than popular. I would say he drives women crazy with desire. Women want him and men want to be him.

He is the most interesting man in the world. A true genius. Brilliant. Charismatic. Extraordinary. Good-natured. Humorous.

Screenshot_2019-07-08 Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel.png

This reminds me of the Thai kids, a few years ago, who invented a money sorting machine using a cardboard box. They were awarded some sort of inventors prize, then someone found the YouTube clip they had copied from.

I'm still waiting the release of the dengue vaccine they claimed to have perfected years ago. People are dying! 

24 minutes ago, seajae said:

The reporters really need to get a hold of themselves

And herein lies the problem. A journalist's stock in trade is skepticism, it has to be, yet this "quality" is not encouraged anywhere in Thailand. In the West we have to deal with a section of the media called the "yellow press" which entertain us with stories like B52 bomber found on the moon. But these are fabricated stories designed to amuse (for sure a few gullible people believe them). So I suppose we have something in common with Thailand - exaggerated claims in the press.

5 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

And herein lies the problem. A journalist's stock in trade is skepticism, it has to be, yet this "quality" is not encouraged anywhere in Thailand. In the West we have to deal with a section of the media called the "yellow press" which entertain us with stories like B52 bomber found on the moon. But these are fabricated stories designed to amuse (for sure a few gullible people believe them). So I suppose we have something in common with Thailand - exaggerated claims in the press.

Unfortunately journalists here are not prepared to query what they are told, accepting it as 'news'.

When others - usually ferangs - who will query what has been reported (even to pointing out some inventions seem to ignore the laws of physics), they are often condemned as Thai-bashers.

The reality is that a lot of Thais don't seem to use critical thinking to evaluate these reports.

Or am I now also a Thai-basher?

This guy looks like he is using a normal truck battery( and not a deep cell as is needed for this type of project) about 150 amp hours this alone would power 10 watts of led lights for at least 10 hrs if not a lot longer,(150 hrs ? )running a grinder for a couple of minutes is utter B S. so what he has actually "invented" is a clockwork battery charger.????️ 

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

He is more than popular. I would say he drives women crazy with desire. Women want him and men want to be him.

He is the most interesting man in the world. A true genius. Brilliant. Charismatic. Extraordinary. Good-natured. Humorous.

Screenshot_2019-07-08 Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel.png

Self praise is no praise. ????????

9 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Self praise is no praise. ????????

I thought he was very modest. There again, he has a lot to be modest about.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

I'm still waiting the release of the dengue vaccine they claimed to have perfected years ago. People are dying! 

Not sure if it's the one you're referring to but the only dengue vaccine I'd heard of is the one that is already available. Unfortunately it's only recommended for people from 9 to 45 years old and who have already had Dengue fever, due to the risk of adverse effects.

Im not giving up on the old guy just yet. Why its interesting is people dont thing too much about mechanical force. Multiple gears spinning a final gear/shaft at extreme high rpm is still intriguing to me. Ultra lightweight materials? Smaller? Better lubricants, I dunno still interesting, if not by this old guy then by someone else. But...I'm no engineer.....thank God for that you all say!

6 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

Im not giving up on the old guy just yet. Why its interesting is people dont thing too much about mechanical force. Multiple gears spinning a final gear/shaft at extreme high rpm is still intriguing to me. Ultra lightweight materials? Smaller? Better lubricants, I dunno still interesting, if not by this old guy then by someone else. But...I'm no engineer.....thank God for that you all say!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion

Perpetual motion is motion of bodies that continues indefinitely. A perpetual motion machine is a hypothetical machine that can do work indefinitely without an energy source. This kind of machine is impossible, as it would violate the first or second law of thermodynamics.[2][3][4][5]

These laws of thermodynamics apply regardless of the size of the system. For example, the motions and rotations of celestial bodies such as planets may appear perpetual, but are actually subject to many processes that slowly dissipate their kinetic energy, such as solar wind, interstellar medium resistance, gravitational radiation and thermal radiation, so they will not keep moving forever.[6][7]

Thus, machines that extract energy from finite sources will not operate indefinitely, because they are driven by the energy stored in the source, which will eventually be exhausted. A common example is devices powered by ocean currents, whose energy is ultimately derived from the Sun, which itself will eventually burn out. Machines powered by more obscure sources have been proposed, but are subject to the same inescapable laws, and will eventually wind down.

10 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Next time on Thailand reinvents the World , Cheun set's about refining the Reliant Robin .. ( for any non Brit members unaware of the Robin .. just noogle it ) .. 

IMG_20190708_070430.jpg

This time nest year Lodney we be millioyaires.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Only Popular NCC .! That should have read legendary .. 

This kind of machine is impossible, as it would violate the first or second law of thermodynamics.[2][3][4][5]

These laws of thermodynamics apply regardless of the size of the system.

Not applicable .. TiT ..

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

And very, very modest! ????

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Unfortunately journalists here are not prepared to query what they are told, accepting it as 'news'.

Not only "here" worldwide "reporters" have been replaced by "repeaters" as long as they repeat what they are told to print they will have a job for life! 

Or is this "fake news" ????

Archived