BANGKOK 24 July 2019 00:27
webfact

"You're a fake!" - Thai man's miracle generator invention rubbished

15 minutes ago, PhilAtUbon said:

Good job you didn't crash into the London bus which has been parked there since the 70s 😂

Actually, I saw both the B-52 an the London bus using "Google Moon" the other day.

• Haha 2

The inverter on top of the battery should give it way..

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 11:54 AM, seajae said:

The reporters really need to get a hold of themselves

Therein lays the problem - too much 'holding' themselves! 😁

• Haha 1

I have to laugh at this report, is the so called inventor on drugs?

What has Thailand invented compared to other nations?  Very very little and this guy comes along and makes his claim!

Most Thai wear jeans and probably think jeans are Thai. My meaning, they haven't got a clue. 

This report was transparent from the start as is mostly everything here.

Paradise...

On 7/8/2019 at 2:20 PM, Uptooyoo said:

The only way to achieve perpetual motion is to eliminate all losses. Impossible when matter interacts. The best environment supporting perpetual motion would be bodies in space. The earth rotates seemingly forever; it has been for billions of years but is slowing due to tidal friction between the earth and moon. The earth's rotational energy is being transferred to the moons orbital energy---the result: the day is becoming shorter as earth slows and the month is becoming longer as the moon moves into a higher orbit lengthening the orbital distance, hence the amount of time for the moon to orbit the earth. Billions of years in the future, the moon and earth will be in lock-step, when a day and a month will be equal, or about 47 current days. The moon will then be about 135% higher. Classic case of conservation of energy. Energy can neither be created or destroyed, only transformed.

So TM 30 and TM 28 will be gone just report every 2 days. 🤔

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

So TM 30 and TM 28 will be gone just report every 2 days. 🤔

I'd not even give it a week, until Thainstein's Trade Mark #31 pops up... 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

Actually, I saw both the B-52 an the London bus using "Google Moon" the other day.

Bet Elvis was driving the bus too

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

According to Wikipedia, a human being can only produce 1/10 of a horsepower for extended periods. 1 horsepower equals 746 watts. So 74.6 times .25 hours (15 minutes) equals 18.65 Watt-Hours, so even with a perfect machine with no losses, he could only burn a 2.3 watt led light for 8 hours. (18.65/8=2.331)

How he got a patent, I don't know. Anyone with a basic knowledge of physics knows you can't create energy, you can only transform it. His claim of generating thousands of watts of power is pure bullsh!t.

Edited by Uptooyoo
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 9:14 AM, NCC1701A said:

He is more than popular. I would say he drives women crazy with desire. Women want him and men want to be him.

He is the most interesting man in the world. A true genius. Brilliant. Charismatic. Extraordinary. Good-natured. Humorous.

Screenshot_2019-07-08 Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel.png

Picture of person patting self on the back. Noted.

Why crank it for 15 min, just attach an engine to do it. 

Sure there's enough power for that from the 8 hours of electricity. 

Time and money would have been better spent on some dental work.

The man just need to get 12 or 24V out of his "machine" to keep his battery charged. He probably has some kind of alternator inside what he needs to spin to make his voltage.

Like this he can use his "pure sine wave invertor" ( blue thing on top of the battery) what he connected with the battery to make 230V.

These things already can give up to 2000W and are regulary used in mobilehomes and stuff.