Chiang Mai teenager survives big bike collision but loses leg – VIDEO

webfact

On 7/7/2019 at 11:40 PM, NCC1701A said:

i am guessing he was riding this. the cheapest 1000cc Kawasaki bike (new). 709k baht.

a total waste of a beautiful machine. i would have parked it in my living room.  

http://www.kawasaki.co.th/en/motorcycle/NinjaZX-10R

ninjazx10r-greengraphitegray-01.jpg

You have to be triple idiot parents to buy this ....for this money you could buy a car for your teenage kid.  At least a small motorbike is not in the same price range as a car, so the trade for safety vs money ...but when you have the money and yet you buy an even larger death machine???

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/8/2019 at 10:44 AM, Pilotman said:

Nothing much to be said.  The parents sent an underage kid for big bike training, and presumably bought the bike for him.  Enough said, irresponsibility on all sides. 

Yes, indeed, the poor lad--yes, he was acting very foolishly(having, it appears obvious, never been taught to act better), but to lose a leg at any age, especially so young is a tragedy, and his irresponsible parents are to blame--he may have been a foolish teenager, acting dangerously, but his parents did not have to allow him such a bike or locked it away, etc--other people hurt as well--horrible, all the way around.

Archived