Male customers queuing up for busty Khwan's "jugs" of milk

webfact

Male customers queuing up for busty Khwan's "jugs" of milk

9pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Customers - principally impressed males - are queuing up at a milk stand in Kamphaeng Phet in Thailand's north west.

Though Thai Rath were not sure whether the main attraction was the milk or the size of the owner's ample bust.

Much of the saucy innuendo surrounding the matter lies in the fact that the word for milk in Thai - nom - is the same as a woman's breasts.

Thus "Nom Yai" and "Nom Lek" might relate to the larger or smaller size of a drink or something somewhat different in nature. 

Entrepreneur Khwanruean Sutjai, 32, is certainly packing them in - customers that is. 

And no wonder. 

Her advertising billboard announces free milk promotions to kids - aged 2 -10 on their birthdays - pregnant women three months down the line and 60 year old pensioners. 

The saucy board says that is because 60 year olds don't have much time left - and they are also warned to watch out for a spike in diabetes. 

The once a week promotions need to be verified with ID cards, says the sign. 

Khwan - khong Khwan means gift in Thai - also has a cheeky logo for her stall; the logo for "Pink's Milk Stand" features two large items known as "jugs" in some languages. 

But amid all the "555" (ha ha's) of the story Thai Rath stressed the overwhelmingly most important thing involving beautiful Khwan. 

She's single. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-08

They are pixelating a shirt that just so happens to be worn by a woman with ample sized breasts in Thailand.  My prude, low IQ and oxymoron alarm just went off.  If they only knew what the outside world thinks of them.     

Lol - I stayed in a place barely 200 meters from there last year. Had I known.......

Looks like it's not always too busy - maybe needs a few fat old farts to take up residence on some stools there to help her business grow !

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@16.471368,99.5210178,3a,27.9y,218.25h,76.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6YA1Otxih4SZm5Xce23EpA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

2 hours ago, yellowboat said:

They are pixelating a shirt that just so happens to be worn by a woman with ample sized breasts in Thailand.  My prude, low IQ and oxymoron alarm just went off.  If they only knew what the outside world thinks of them.     

The outside world doesn't care the tiniest little bit about Thailand. It's just an insignificant SE Asian backwater with no influence on anything, anywhere, and known primarily for its prostitutes and ladyboys.

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Yeah pixelating a covered woman's chest while 10 of thousands of bar girls are there almost (and) naked for everyone to see, hypocrisy at its best...

Land Of It...hypocrisy 

2 hours ago, atyclb said:

just search her name in thai

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 16.08.00.png

We have a long-time forum member who lives in W. Kampaeng Phet, maybe he can pop by and say Hi to the Dairy Queen. I expect her business will see an upturn soon.

Archived