How do you feel about getting a tattoo in Thailand?

Inked In Asia

Tattoos are the sign of simpletons.  Just take a look at the yobs and boors who have them.

Tattoos can also have religious and cultural significance. Your post may be a sign of cultural intolerance and bigotry, a characteristic of boorishness and low education .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SteveStevens said:

Tattoos are the sign of simpletons.  Just take a look at the yobs and boors who have them.

An example of a gross generalisation; most likely an attention seeking post.

????

2 hours ago, SteveStevens said:

In the case of the heavily-tattooed, poverty-pleading beggars I frequently encountered on the streets of London when I lived in the UK, I would tend to agree with you. I often wondered whether they would have been in the dire financial straits which they claimed to be in had they not, in all probability, lashed out a small fortune in acquiring those tattoos.

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Date Masamune said:

Tattoos can also have religious and cultural significance. Your post may be a sign of cultural intolerance and bigotry, a characteristic of boorishness and low education .

How can I tell that you in all likelihood have a tattoo and justify it with your first statement?  These simpletons are too predictable.

Btw, I think you mean to say "low level of education", not "low education".  How far did you go in school again?

How can I tell that you in all likelihood have a tattoo and justify it with your first statement?  These simpletons are too predictable.

Btw, I think you mean to say "low level of education", not "low education".  How far did you go in school again?

I will never get a tattoo or piercing, it’s not part of MY culture where it is associated with criminality (old thinking). Multiple Masters degrees.

1 hour ago, SteveStevens said:

Enough with the veiled insults.

Definitely want to do things in the correct mansion. Wrong house and there's obvious problems. And make darn sure you pick a tattoo artist that can spell two.

That is awesome to hear, very positive for the tattoo community here. I takes very little effort to do things in a correct manor. Good to hear you have had positive experiences here.