18 Phuket police to be transferred in reshuffle

snoop1130

18 Phuket police to be transferred in reshuffle

By The Phuket News

1562576023_1-org.jpg

According to a copy of the order handed to The Phuket News, Gen Pongwut signed the order on June 30, with the transfers to take effect on Aug 1.

PHUKET:-- A total of 18 Phuket police officers will be transferred in a major reshuffle under an order signed by by Region 8 Police Commander Lt Gen Pongwut Pongsri.

According to a copy of the order handed to The Phuket News, Gen Pongwut signed the order on June 30, with the transfers to take effect on Aug 1.

In total, 14 officers will be transferred within Phuket, and the remaining four to be transferred out of the province.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/18-phuket-police-to-be-transferred-in-reshuffle-72051.php#XJzGFzi4mASxRDFt.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-07-08

13 hours ago, beechbum said:

Every time they do this I think of the catholic church...

Every time? Think again. This article has nothing to do with the Catholic Church, except perhaps in your confused thoughts.

26 minutes ago, Benmart said:

Every time? Think again. This article has nothing to do with the Catholic Church, except perhaps in your confused thoughts.

Nothing confusing about Catholic Church history transferring it’s clergy who have offended my son....there there!

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

In total, 14 officers will be transferred within Phuket, and the remaining four to be transferred out of the province.

Just a reshuffle, corrupt or not corrupt enough?

21 hours ago, Benmart said:

I guess you choose not understand why it makes me think of the Catholic church, don't worry there's many more just like you, there's also a massive rug at the Vatican with lots and lots of stuff swept under it.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:46 AM, Benmart said:

It would appear you missed both the metaphorical and the ironical. It reminds me precisely of the Catholic Church.

Archived