Financier Epstein pleads not guilty to U.S. sex trafficking charges involving girls

webfact

3 hours ago, usviphotography said:

We already know that. When Trump's personal pick for Commerce Secretary (Chicago Cubs owner Todd Rickets) had to withdraw, his name, White House Counsel Don McGahn suggested Acosta as a replacement. McGahn was an Establishment GOP guy who Trump feuded with constantly until McGahn finally quit in frustration. Acosta is one of the many Establishment Republican types Trump foolishly allowed in to his administration at the recommendation of the so called "experts". Indeed, when Acosta was named, CNN's rabidly Never Trump commentator Ana Navarro heaped lavish praise on the selection. 

So it really doesn't have much to do with Trump. Acosta was a Bushie, and the reason conservatives are so happy about this whole story breaking is because the Bushies and Establishment Republicans are likely to get implicated in this mess nearly as much as the Democrats. Major Establishment Republican donor tied to Paul Ryan was on the flight log many times. They are all going down. 

It is becoming apparent that Epstein wasn't even really running a Financial Management Firm. This whole thing was just a cover for his sex island operation, which was most likely some kind of bizarre initiation rite in to the Global Elite. You go to the island, do God knows what in that creepy Moldoch Temple, and then you let Epstein film you have sex with 13 year old girls and then your ticket is punched. 

I’m curious. Apart from “Establishment Republicans, Bushies” (and of course Clinton, surely?), do you think Trump was involved in any of Epstein’s depraved shenanigans?

My theory is that he was, but he only did those depraved things and whatever else the Initiation Ceremonies required so that, being just a billionaire outsider, he could infiltrate The Elites, then one day become President, and take them all down. That’s why he   acquiesced to Acosta’s appointment (keep your enemies close, geddit?), and that’s why all this is breaking during Trump’s presidency. He filled the swamp, just so he could more easily drain it in one fell swoop. Makes sense, no?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, usviphotography said:

It truly has the potential to be the story of the century. The entire Globalist Power structure seems implicated in this thing. Wall Street people now saying nobody has ever met anybody that ever worked for Epstein's firm and nobody seems to know of a single client he ever had other than Wexler. In other words, the backstory for the source of his wealth is a sham. Which would lend credence to the idea he is just the front man for a high level blackmailing operation. People like Clinton and others agreed to go to Pedo Island and be videotaped in order to "prove" their loyalty the the unnamed entity behind Epstein's operation. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-tried-to-warn-you-about-sleazy-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-in-2003

Your source does not support your conspiracy theory....

"People like Clinton and others agreed to go to Pedo Island and be videotaped in order to "prove" their loyalty the the unnamed entity behind Epstein's operation. "

It would be nice if this could remain about the offenders and not about what political party they belong to.

I am sure that the offenders are equally represented from both sides. Would be nice to see some people discover they are not above the law like they thought. This actually could be an issue that unites rather than divides.

5 hours ago, legend49 said:

He has a mate called Trump so he has nothing to worry about.

It appears AG Barr just recused himself from this case.  The Deputy AG may have to do the same.  So Trump can't mess with the SDNY doing their job.  Wonder if Trump will go full Sessions on Barr?  55555555

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/william-barr-recused-himself-from-jeffrey-epstein-case/ar-AAE2Lvv?ocid=wispr

1 hour ago, Thakkar said:

I’m curious. Apart from “Establishment Republicans, Bushies” (and of course Clinton, surely?), do you think Trump was involved in any of Epstein’s depraved shenanigans?

My theory is that he was, but he only did those depraved things and whatever else the Initiation Ceremonies required so that, being just a billionaire outsider, he could infiltrate The Elites, then one day become President, and take them all down. That’s why he   acquiesced to Acosta’s appointment (keep your enemies close, geddit?), and that’s why all this is breaking during Trump’s presidency. He filled the swamp, just so he could more easily drain it in one fell swoop. Makes sense, no?

Could be, but if so, does it match with Russians having kompromat on DT?  If he is familiar with the trick would he get trapped? 

23 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It appears AG Barr just recused himself from this case.  The Deputy AG may have to do the same.  So Trump can't mess with the SDNY doing their job.  Wonder if Trump will go full Sessions on Barr?  55555555

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/william-barr-recused-himself-from-jeffrey-epstein-case/ar-AAE2Lvv?ocid=wispr

Next up... ICE will be tasked with deporting any girls without documents, to reduce the number of charges.... who ya gunna call?... immigrant busters!

This is a great example of the justification for having sanctuary cities... so that victims of foul crimes such as this, can come forward, without running the risk of persecution themselves. These “weaknesses” are what empowers perverts like Epstein.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

In February, a federal judge in Florida called the agreement illegal. Even so, the Department of Justice said in a June court filing that there was no reason to cancel it.

Is this an example of MAGA?

i think that the department of justice needs to remove the word “justice” from its title.

8 hours ago, expatfromwyoming said:

The question is what evidence or information does Epstein have against his powerful friends and how might he use it? Trump, Acosta, Clinton etc etc. Interesting weeks ahead

And let's not forget Andrew. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csFXLzLczVQ

4 hours ago, parallaxtech said:

You can Google the flight log book.  Clinton had Frequent Flyer points on the Pedo Express.

Clinton used Epstein's airplane for trips to Europe, Africa , Asia etc... in relation with his foundation. Not to the Island. That's what the logbook shows. The logs also show that he was accompanied by some of his staff and the secret service people assigned to his protection as ex-potus. It does not look like secret trips to pedo orgies.

31 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And Epstein’s co defendant in this case was?

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000

Wow! I understand now why core Trumpists desperately try to divert attention to other people such as Clinton and invent conspiracy theories. ????

https://therealdeal.com/2016/06/20/jane-doe-files-civil-rape-complaint-against-donald-trump-in-ny-court/

5 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I think that may be the one charge that has yet to be foisted at Trump so it remains to be seen. I do have to say it would be beyond bizarre and surreal if the evangelicals stood up for Trump in the face of a pedo allegation. Just whatif'n as no such allegation exists to my knowledge.

Evangelicals may have a lot to deal with: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/trump-falwell-endorsement-michael-cohen.html

7 hours ago, Berkshire said:

If both Clinton and Trump were implicated in molesting underage girls, I have no problem with both going to jail.  Would you agree? 

7 hours ago, Berkshire said:

If both Clinton and Trump were implicated in molesting underage girls, I have no problem with both going to jail.  Would you agree? 

Trump not involved. Clinton, however, was. He could be in a spot of bother over this.

3 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Trump not involved. Clinton, however, was. He could be in a spot of bother over this.

You haven't read any of the articles posted here?  There hasn't been one allegation against Clinton.  Trump, on the other hand, has been accused of sexual assault by at least a couple of the girls, possibly more.  Ditto Prince Andrew and Dershowitz.  If Clinton is in fact implicated, then he should face the music.  Same with Trump.     

13 hours ago, webfact said:

An indictment unsealed in federal court in Manhattan accused Epstein, 66, of arranging for girls to perform nude "massages" and other sex acts, and paying some girls to recruit others, from at least 2002 to 2005

He did a jail term in Florida for a deal he made back then. So isn't it double jeopardy to accuse him a second time for those years?  Those girls were old enough to ask for money for sex so should also be charged with prostitution.

5 hours ago, candide said:

Wow! I understand now why core Trumpists desperately try to divert attention to other people such as Clinton and invent conspiracy theories. ????

https://therealdeal.com/2016/06/20/jane-doe-files-civil-rape-complaint-against-donald-trump-in-ny-court/

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

One more!

????

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You need to get the right log book.

When representing Epstein the first time he was hauled for these vile crimes, the Illiberals favorite lawyer Alan Dershowitz, doctored the log to remove names before handing it to investigators.

The original plea deal is going to be unwrapped, and we might learn why Dershowitz is such a blind faith puppet of this administration.

Just a quick point of order:  Have you just exposed @parallaxtech in a bare faced lie peddling faked evidence?  I thought that was against the rules.

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll make it easier for you.

The FBI should conduct this investigation with transparency and in full view of the public. if the FBI uncover any evidence of anyone being involved in any way at all with the trafficking and rape of minors then the FBI should indict and prosecute all those involved regardless of who they are or what their political, social or any other allegiances are.

Follow the evidence and prosecute when crimes are found, regardless of any other consideration.

I have high hopes of this from SDNY, it’s not some ‘owned’ Florida backwater.

They should, but do you think they will? I suspect the "establishment" has already swung into operation to make sure the investigation and any reports from it are cleansed and approved.

It will be "the big picture - to many of the ruling elite establishment figures involved - and not just Americans.

All those little elite clubs, call them what you will, that make decisions that affect all our lives will be sticking together like glue. 

3 hours ago, candide said:

????

what nobody has mentioned is that Trump barred Epstein from his Mar-a-lago club on Palm Beach for life for attempting to solicit the young daughter of one of the guests

also in the original Epstein case in 2009 the lawyer for the victims Bradley Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein. 

the controlled  mainstream media is as usual full of lies and misleading information to take the heat off the Clintons and other high status people and will be using this case to attempt to implicate Trump for their own nefarious reasons

I have no allegiance to Trump and understand that he too is part of the deep state but i dont think hes the type that goes with underage girls

4 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

He did a jail term in Florida for a deal he made back then. So isn't it double jeopardy to accuse him a second time for those years?  Those girls were old enough to ask for money for sex so should also be charged with prostitution.

molested children cannot be considered prostitutes by American law..

Having first recused himself from this case, citing his work for the law firm that defended Epstein in his earlier child rape case, Barr has now ‘un-recused’ himself.

Perhaps he ‘mis-remembered ‘ and never worked for that law form after all.

Or perhaps he had an ‘ethical episode’ that has now passed.

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And Epstein’s co defendant in this case was?

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000

6 hours ago, johnnyonesock said:

what nobody has mentioned is that Trump barred Epstein from his Mar-a-lago club on Palm Beach for life for attempting to solicit the young daughter of one of the guests

also in the original Epstein case in 2009 the lawyer for the victims Bradley Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein. 

the controlled  mainstream media is as usual full of lies and misleading information to take the heat off the Clintons and other high status people and will be using this case to attempt to implicate Trump for their own nefarious reasons

I have no allegiance to Trump and understand that he too is part of the deep state but i dont think hes the type that goes with underage girls

Nothing to do with the mainstream (or not) media. Trump is Epstein's co-defendant in an underage girl's rape case. Check the link in the first quote.

A post containing unsubstantiated information has been removed as per fair use policy:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

15 minutes ago, metisdead said:

A post containing unsubstantiated information has been removed as per fair use policy:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

doubt there is any copyright in play,  apologies just the same  for the graphic nature,  of  the Public Document

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits?fbclid=IwAR3Q2-iw2WcnRanyd2O3k05fYGIOVO8jgbo7TZCw5Ja6Q9e-sDHUFeQGcUo

COMPLAINT FOR RAPE, SEXUAL MISCONDUCT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL ACTS, SEXUAL ABUSE, FORCIBLE TOUCHING, ASSAULT, BATTERY, INTENTIONAL AND RECKLESS INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DURESS, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, AND DEFAMATIO

8 hours ago, johnnyonesock said:

Couldn't say on that one.  However, he is the type to supply the girls for parties (Trump Modeling Agency), to money launder, and to make use of the copious amount of kompromat Epstein had available against enemies.   

12 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

A minor cannot give consent for sex. 

1 minute ago, Misty said:

Couldn't say on that one.  However, he is the type to supply the girls for parties (Trump Modeling Agency), to money launder, and to make use of the copious amount of kompromat Epstein had available against enemies.   

And dont forget he liked to just barge into the dressing room of the beauty pageants to catch the young girls in a state of undress.

Archived