Financier Epstein pleads not guilty to U.S. sex trafficking charges involving girls

webfact

2 hours ago, candide said:

Nothing to do with the mainstream (or not) media. Trump is Epstein's co-defendant in an underage girl's rape case. Check the link in the first quote.

Just coincidentally, as is always the case, we happen to be in the middle of a Nielsen "sweeps" period. I don't know how they do it, but they always seem to.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The original plea deal is going to be unwrapped, and we might learn why Dershowitz is such a blind faith puppet of this administration.

I was always puzzled why Dershowitz was such a staunch defender of Trump. But now the puzzle pieces are starting to fit together.

I say lock up the whole bunch of the perverted child molesters if proven guilty.

20 hours ago, expatfromwyoming said:

if the FBI uncover any evidence of anyone being involved in any way at all with the trafficking and rape of minors then the FBI should indict and prosecute all those involved regardless of who they are or what their political, social or any other allegiances are.

Agree with the above but add, "doesn't matter what their political rank is either", past or present.

24 minutes ago, neeray said:

I was always puzzled why Dershowitz was such a staunch defender of Trump. But now the puzzle pieces are starting to fit together.

Some others who suddenly flip-flopped:

* Senator Lindsey Graham - was best friends with Senator John McCain, but is now Trump's attack dog - his allegiance turned on a dime after one game of golf with the President. 

* Jerry Falwell Jr. - Evangelical leader who was expected to support Senator Ted Cruz (son of an evangelical preacher), but abruptly and very unexpectedly threw his support to Trump

It seems kompromat is quite effective.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:43 AM, bendejo said:

With the for-profit prison system in the US being what it is, I wonder if it would be possible to have his own private estate prison built just for him.  With a day-care center for visitors' kids, of course.

Didn't all the Watergate fall guys go to some dude ranch?

Amazed that Manafort actually wore scrubs, seems even in punishment these guys get pampered.

I want to see Roger Stone behind stone, and I believe Trump has major dirt on Lindsay Graham, why the u turn from mutual hate to Presidential bromance?

I don't know if 45 is still free because the justice system is so robust or because the system is so corrupt the entire administration and the bi-partisan house and senate would be in the slam with him!????????????

17 hours ago, neeray said:

I say lock up the whole bunch of the perverted child molesters if proven guilty.

Agree with the above but add, "doesn't matter what their political rank is either", past or present.

Dershowitz was party to the action that just got the documents unsealed and by extension, forced the Feds to arrest his former client Epstein. I shudder to think what the mainstream media is reporting right now given how backwards some of the comments I'm reading are. 

There is really on one "connection" Trump may possibly have to this case, and that is only after the fact. Given his age, net wealth, and profile, there is more than decent chance that Charles Kushner was a member of Mega. Mega, via Les Wexner, was the likely entity behind Epstein's entire operation and the source of his funds. So even though he didn't have anything to do with it, there could me MAJOR pressure on Trump from his son in law to find a way to bury this case at the behest of his old man. 

4 hours ago, Small Joke said:

Didn't all the Watergate fall guys go to some dude ranch?

A while back (years) I posted something in here that made mention of country club prisons and the thread became about me and what an orifice is I was for bringing up such nonsense.  Of course I didn't respond, all those very smart guys demanding a link didn't know how to do a web search, I guess.

Miz Lindsey sucks up to DT because he wants to get re-elected: S. Carolina is deep red, proud Confederate heritage, very fine people, keeping the you-know-what in their place etc.  Bear in mind DT's sadistic bent -- I'm expecting DT to say something bad about McCain, and forcing Graham to concur or be denounced.  The GOP is living through their era of the excrement sandwich.

With his AG completely housebroken DT has the DOJ by the short and curlies.  These are scary times for the US.  For all people in the US, except for members of the immediate family.  The weirdest political climate I've seen in my life -- the people who voted for him think that none of the bad stuff will effect them, like they're members of a club or something.

7 hours ago, usviphotography said:

There is really on one "connection" Trump may possibly have to this case, and that is only after the fact.

I haven't seen a mention of a connection between Trump and this specific case.  But I have seen evidence suggesting a significant financial connection between Trump and Epstein dating back to the 80s, involving Bear Stearns senior management, hundreds of millions in financing to the Trump Organization, offshore accounts at "Liquid Funding", and Epstein. 

16 hours ago, Misty said:

I haven't seen a mention of a connection between Trump and this specific case.  But I have seen evidence suggesting a significant financial connection between Trump and Epstein dating back to the 80s, involving Bear Stearns senior management, hundreds of millions in financing to the Trump Organization, offshore accounts at "Liquid Funding", and Epstein. 

"my man!"

dt-je.thumb.jpg.220bc38bce8108b5e0a8a7bc9b1bd58e.jpg

19 hours ago, Misty said:

Epstein worked at Bear Stearns for a few years in his 20's. Apparently left after some sort of regulatory violation that led them to essentially tell him to leave. Trump got loans from everybody so it isn't unusual at all that he'd have gotten some from Bear Stearns. More importantly, Epstein's brief career at Bear Stearns is was before the mysterious and shady aspects of his life began. 

It was only after Epstein left Bear Stearns, and hooked up with Les Wexner, that he suddenly and for reasons that are still totally unexplained, appeared to suddenly start living the life of a billionaire. Business Insider wrote an article over a decade ago speculating that Epstein was running a Ponzi Scheme: https://www.businessinsider.com/is-convicted-sex-offender-jeff-epstein-running-a-ponzi-scheme-2009-7 but that didn't seem to pan out, which makes the source of his wealth even more inexplicable.

Where Epstein got the money to purchase a private Island, residences around the world, and his own private Boeing 747 is the million, or should we say billion dollar question here. We have this mysterious guy who became a billionaire overnight running what appears to be a scheme to obtain blackmail tapes on the most powerful people in the world and all the mainstream media is focusing on Acosta, who at most just some lackey higher ups ordered to take it easy on Epstein after the fact, and Epstein's minor social contacts with Trump over the years. I mean, give me a break. We need to know:

-Who was funding Epstein

-Who were the elites caught on the tapes engaging in illegal activities

-Who were the tapes being sent to and for what purposes were they being used

2 hours ago, usviphotography said:

Epstein worked at Bear Stearns for a few years in his 20's. Apparently left after some sort of regulatory violation that led them to essentially tell him to leave.

Epstein continued his relationship with the senior management of Bear Stearns long after he left the firm.

2 hours ago, usviphotography said:

We need to know:

-Who was funding Epstein

-Who were the elites caught on the tapes engaging in illegal activities

-Who were the tapes being sent to and for what purposes were they being used

Agree with this.

Acosta resigns, which is a good thing in my opinion. Fair or not, he was a distraction that the media was using to avoid reporting on the real story. Now we can hopefully focus on fully on Epstein, how he was getting his money, who was on the tapes, and what they were being used for. 

Unfortunately, judge just ruled that the financial information Epstein is providing for the bail hearing will remain sealed. Good article in NY Magazine with some nice quotes from hedge fund managers asked about Epstein's alleged firm:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/hedge-funders-have-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

17 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

amazing that a democratic donor billionaire pedo with ties to dozens of liberals is just a coincidence to liberals, but the tvf leftists think its all about trump

What about the Trump rape cases?

11 minutes ago, Slip said:
29 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

amazing that a democratic donor billionaire pedo with ties to dozens of liberals is just a coincidence to liberals, but the tvf leftists think its all about trump

What about the Trump rape cases?

what about those allegations? and what does it have to do with epstein??

On 7/9/2019 at 8:41 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

And Epstein’s co defendant in this case was?

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000

On 7/9/2019 at 9:20 AM, candide said:

Wow! I understand now why core Trumpists desperately try to divert attention to other people such as Clinton and invent conspiracy theories. ????

https://therealdeal.com/2016/06/20/jane-doe-files-civil-rape-complaint-against-donald-trump-in-ny-court/

24 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

what about those allegations? and what does it have to do with epstein??

If you had read previous posts and their sources, you would know that Trump and Epstein are co-defendants in an underage girl's rape case. Link to court document in the first post quoted and link with more explanation in the second one. 

Does it satisfy your curiosity?

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:01 AM, usviphotography said:

Epstein worked at Bear Stearns for a few years in his 20's. Apparently left after some sort of regulatory violation that led them to essentially tell him to leave. Trump got loans from everybody so it isn't unusual at all that he'd have gotten some from Bear Stearns.

So  billionaire Trump borrows......  and the bank goes bust ....some people get all the luck !

1 hour ago, Jack100 said:

So  billionaire Trump borrows......  and the bank goes bust ....some people get all the luck !

Except Trump wasn't a billionaire. Still working under his father. And when a bank goes bust your debt doesn't evaporate.

23 hours ago, candide said:

If you had read previous posts and their sources, you would know that Trump and Epstein are co-defendants in an underage girl's rape case. Link to court document in the first post quoted and link with more explanation in the second one. 

Does it satisfy your curiosity?

no. but it does show the blind emotional animus to try and associate a democratic donor to trump

6 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

no. but it does show the blind emotional animus to try and associate a democratic donor to trump

Again your old attempt at deflection using the "emotional" argument. The complaint document linked is not emotional, the facts in the article are not emotional.

Now if you want to talk about political affiliation, the shameful agreement was made in 2008 by GOP Acosta (who was later promoted secretary of labour by Trump) under a GOP presidency, and in a GOP state. Is it too emotional for you?

On 7/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, spidermike007 said:

He is very, very guilty. And he may bring down some big guys with him, if they offer him a deal. Clinton was one of the worst offenders, it appears. And it looks like Trump visited him at Orgy Island in the Caribbean and spent a fair amount of time at his mansion in NYC. We all know what went on there. Could it be possible that Trump would have had the willpower to say no to gorgeous underage gals? I doubt it. Does Epstein have videotape? Like Putin probably does? Hope so. And I hope it gets seen.

Even his so called “Christian” devotees would have a hard time stomaching that one. 

The shutters will come down with a bang on this one and f it starts to go anywhere...

If you want to know what's  really going on , read the financial news. Here are some quotes from a Bloomberg article.

IMO This case goes a lot deeper than Epstein.

"In an interesting twist, the U.S. Attorney’s office in Manhattan has put its public corruption unit in charge of the Epstein case – not, as might be expected, its human-trafficking team "

"The Justice Department said in February that it planned to investigate “allegations that Department attorneys may have committed professional misconduct in the manner in which the Epstein criminal matter was resolved” in Florida. Later that month, a federal judge ruled that the same group of attorneys broke the law by not telling Epstein’s victims that the plea deal existed. "

"He served 13 months in a Palm Beach prison that allowed him to leave six days a week to work. The deal also granted immunity to any of Epstein’s potential co-conspirators, who otherwise might have been swept up in his abuses. "

in other words he served one day a week at a country club prison.

"Epstein is quoted in court papers as saying he wanted to set up his modeling agency – which prosecutors believe he used to get access to underage girls – “the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.” "

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. "

During the 2016 presidential campaign, an unidentified young woman filed a suit against Trump in which she alleged that he raped her when she was 13 at a party at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan. Trump denied the claims and the woman later dropped the suit because, her lawyer said, she was intimidated by death threats. "

"There’s a strong likelihood that Epstein will end up trying to flip for prosecutors as the reality of a lengthy prison sentence approaches, "

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-07-08/jeffrey-epstein-arrest-is-a-worry-for-donald-trump

MAGA

Archived