BANGKOK 24 July 2019 07:27
webfact

Financier Epstein pleads not guilty to U.S. sex trafficking charges involving girls

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, usviphotography said:

It truly has the potential to be the story of the century. The entire Globalist Power structure seems implicated in this thing. Wall Street people now saying nobody has ever met anybody that ever worked for Epstein's firm and nobody seems to know of a single client he ever had other than Wexler. In other words, the backstory for the source of his wealth is a sham. Which would lend credence to the idea he is just the front man for a high level blackmailing operation. People like Clinton and others agreed to go to Pedo Island and be videotaped in order to "prove" their loyalty the the unnamed entity behind Epstein's operation. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-tried-to-warn-you-about-sleazy-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-in-2003

Your source does not support your conspiracy theory....

"People like Clinton and others agreed to go to Pedo Island and be videotaped in order to "prove" their loyalty the the unnamed entity behind Epstein's operation. "

Edited by candide
  • Thanks 1

It would be nice if this could remain about the offenders and not about what political party they belong to.

I am sure that the offenders are equally represented from both sides. Would be nice to see some people discover they are not above the law like they thought. This actually could be an issue that unites rather than divides.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thakkar said:

I’m curious. Apart from “Establishment Republicans, Bushies” (and of course Clinton, surely?), do you think Trump was involved in any of Epstein’s depraved shenanigans?

My theory is that he was, but he only did those depraved things and whatever else the Initiation Ceremonies required so that, being just a billionaire outsider, he could infiltrate The Elites, then one day become President, and take them all down. That’s why he   acquiesced to Acosta’s appointment (keep your enemies close, geddit?), and that’s why all this is breaking during Trump’s presidency. He filled the swamp, just so he could more easily drain it in one fell swoop. Makes sense, no?

Could be, but if so, does it match with Russians having kompromat on DT?  If he is familiar with the trick would he get trapped? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

It appears AG Barr just recused himself from this case.  The Deputy AG may have to do the same.  So Trump can't mess with the SDNY doing their job.  Wonder if Trump will go full Sessions on Barr?  55555555

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/william-barr-recused-himself-from-jeffrey-epstein-case/ar-AAE2Lvv?ocid=wispr

Next up... ICE will be tasked with deporting any girls without documents, to reduce the number of charges.... who ya gunna call?... immigrant busters!

This is a great example of the justification for having sanctuary cities... so that victims of foul crimes such as this, can come forward, without running the risk of persecution themselves. These “weaknesses” are what empowers perverts like Epstein.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

In February, a federal judge in Florida called the agreement illegal. Even so, the Department of Justice said in a June court filing that there was no reason to cancel it.

Is this an example of MAGA?

i think that the department of justice needs to remove the word “justice” from its title.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, expatfromwyoming said:

The question is what evidence or information does Epstein have against his powerful friends and how might he use it? Trump, Acosta, Clinton etc etc. Interesting weeks ahead

And let's not forget Andrew. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csFXLzLczVQ

5 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I think that may be the one charge that has yet to be foisted at Trump so it remains to be seen. I do have to say it would be beyond bizarre and surreal if the evangelicals stood up for Trump in the face of a pedo allegation. Just whatif'n as no such allegation exists to my knowledge.

Evangelicals may have a lot to deal with: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/18/us/trump-falwell-endorsement-michael-cohen.html

• Like 1