BANGKOK 24 July 2019 07:07
webfact

Financier Epstein pleads not guilty to U.S. sex trafficking charges involving girls

Trump was yesterday asked by a WH correspondent if he had ever attended a party with Epstein at which young girls were present.

Trump pointed at the sky and remarked on the weather.

Simply responding ‘no never’ might have been wiser, but for some unexplained reason we got a weather forecast instead.

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

It was Clinton that took private planes to Eastern Europe with Epstein not chaperoned by the secret service.  

Well yes, let’s have a thorough transparent investigation of that, and too of Trump’s name alongside of Epstein’s in a court filing alleging rape of a child.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Epstein's application for bail has been rejected, he stays in the slammer until his trial. 

I just hope his cell mates still find him sexy.

5 minutes ago, candide said:

I just hope his cell mates still find him sexy.

Pretty sure he will be very protected custody, separate shower times, single cell, probably almost solitary,except for allowing his personal chef to cater for his meals

• Sad 1

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:13 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Well yes, let’s have a thorough transparent investigation of that, and too of Trump’s name alongside of Epstein’s in a court filing alleging rape of a child.

I thought the Mueller report was going to bring Trump down. Dang it...hard to keep up with all the conspiracy theories.

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I thought the Mueller report was going to bring Trump down. Dang it...hard to keep up with all the conspiracy theories.

I guess you believe that the Mueller investigation ended and nothing else happened, nothing found was passed to other agencies.

Let's see what Mueller's testimony brings.