Uthai Thani Immigration

Just moved out of Bangkok to a new house at Nong Chang, Uthai Thani province. So I needed to file my TM28 and TM30. Went to Nakon Sawan immigration based on what I read on ThaiVisa and immigration web site.  Wasted two hours because Nakon Sawan immigration told me to use immigration at Uthai Thani,  Walked in with the wfe at around 2 pm and was done in 15 minutes. Got the stamped receipts for the TM28 and 30. Wife got her user name and PW for TM 30 reporting.  Very small office with at least three police officers. Nice guys and very business like. Service is limited to Visa extensions. 90 day reporting, TM 30 reporting and address changes.  Was told each province will get an immigration office by the Officers.

23 minutes ago, pmarlin said:

Was told each province will get an immigration office by the Officers.

So they plan to increase the number of Immigration Offices. One would expect they also foresee an increase in the number of foreigners requiring these services? They seem to be disincentivising that possibility if anything. 

23 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

So they plan to increase the number of Immigration Offices. One would expect they also foresee an increase in the number of foreigners requiring these services? They seem to be disincentivising that possibility if anything. 

Nah, I could just be for offering a better service, and making a more effective work. Which leads to that every province office get a smaller work load, have better control and actually can report irregularities to the each regions head quarter. I say I would take a wild bet, and play quite safely on that thought never crossed your mind.

• Like 1

The Uthai Immigration office opened a couple of years ago. But the immigration website does not show it.

It is though shown on the list that immigration posted last year. It is shown under Immigration Division 5 (for the northern region) on page 56 here. Immigration offices.pdf

I think most provinces now have a immigration office. They completed the North East (division 4) this year by adding 3 new offices this year.

18 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Nah, I could just be for offering a better service, and making a more effective work. Which leads to that every province office get a smaller work load, have better control and actually can report irregularities to the each regions head quarter. I say I would take a wild bet, and play quite safely on that thought never crossed your mind.

That was my impression after talking to the officers.

16 hours ago, pmarlin said:

Nice guys and very business like. Service is limited to Visa extensions. 90 day reporting, TM 30 reporting and address changes.  Was told 

Agree very nice group of people. As long as you don’t bark at them

they will explain anything you need to finish application.

• 1 month later...

Just moved out of Bangkok to a new house at Nong Chang, Uthai Thani province. So I needed to file my TM28 and TM30. Went to Nakon Sawan immigration based on what I read on ThaiVisa and immigration web site.  Wasted two hours because Nakon Sawan immigration told me to use immigration at Uthai Thani,  Walked in with the wfe at around 2 pm and was done in 15 minutes. Got the stamped receipts for the TM28 and 30. Wife got her user name and PW for TM 30 reporting.  Very small office with at least three police officers. Nice guys and very business like. Service is limited to Visa extensions. 90 day reporting, TM 30 reporting and address changes.  Was told each province will get an immigration office by the Officers.

Very helpful post , cheers mate. 

I was wondering if Uthai Thani Immigration Office is located near OTOP along highway 333?

The closest prominent landmark is the Iyara Lake Hotel And Resort. 

Any members who is able to confirm the actual location would be a great help.

or does Nong Chang District Office allow filing of TM30 as it is closer to me.

To File TM30 what do i need to bring. 

The property is under my mother-in-law name.

Any help from members here would be a great help.

Just did a TM 30 today at the Uthai Thani immigration today on the way back from Bangkok after a 3 day stay. I also live in Nong Chang and have to use Uthai Thani. You got the location right. My wife owns her house where I stay and she has to provide them copies of her thai ID card, House book and house deed (chanote) (sp) and for me copy of passport ID page and TM6 form. Takes five to ten minutes to walk out with the stamped receipt.

Just did a TM 30 today at the Uthai Thani immigration today on the way back from Bangkok after a 3 day stay. I also live in Nong Chang and have to use Uthai Thani. You got the location right. My wife owns her house where I stay and she has to provide them copies of her thai ID card, House book and house deed (chanote) (sp) and for me copy of passport ID page and TM6 form. Takes five to ten minutes to walk out with the stamped receipt.
Thank you sir, you have been a great help. Even my wife also don't know where the immigration office is in uthai thani, 555.
Will be back to Uthai thani soon in December.
Will buy you a beer [emoji482] cheers [emoji1635].
If you live near Tesco in Nong Chang city, I'm just 19km away from you.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app