"What about my brand new car!?" Thai lady fusses as Frenchman lies in pool of blood

webfact

"What about my brand new car!?" Thai lady fusses as Frenchman lies in pool of blood

4pm.jpg
Picture: Raksiamnews

Sawang Boriboon rescue foundation who rushed to a Pattaya housing estate found a French pensioner in a pool of blood with head and facial injuries. 

Nearby was a Thai woman fussing over her red plate Toyota Camry that was scratched on the right rear.

Jean Paul, 67, was taken to Pattaya Memorial hospital after first aid was administered at the scene.

Witnesses at the Choke Chai 4 housing estate said that the Frenchman's sight was not what it was and that the area was badly lit. 

4pm1.jpg
Picture: Raksiamnews

He probably couldn't see where he was going on his Fino that was only slightly damaged. 

Mrs Chorpraka Witchai, 52, was concerned about her new car that was parked outside, reported Raksiamnews on Facebook. 

She had only got it from the showroom less than a week ago - now this had happened, she complained. 

Source: Raksiamnews

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally agree with her, some silly old <deleted> blind as a bat riding a scooter, he is lucky he is not just a mangled heap in the road, its bad enough here and these sods can see. seems they all knew this guy cant see bugger all yet riding a scooter.

8 minutes ago, webfact said:

her new car that was parked outside

To lazy to put it inside? Don't park outside on the road, next time a drunk truck driver crashes it totally!

10 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Thats right lady get your priorities in the correct order... Sod the French man... What about my car.????

Yes, one can wonder what she'd say if the Frenchman had been hers, brand new from the bar.

25 minutes ago, RotMahKid said:

To lazy to put it inside? Don't park outside on the road, next time a drunk truck driver crashes it totally!

Maybe she intended to use it a little later, so why not park on the street?

42 minutes ago, RotMahKid said:

So, now you say that a parked car in the road is risking to be schratched, damaged or worse, and that is her fault? She was too lazy, so she deserved it, right? 

What about the frenchman that drove into it, and are driving a Fino on trafficated roads, with bad sight? He´s probably toally innocent, right?

We do not know if he was drunk too, maybe, maybe not. Anyway, he did wrong and the woman had bought a new car a week ago. I can totally understand the reaction. There is no need for all these irresponsible overaged foreign teenagers that stopped use their brain many years ago.

1 minute ago, johng said:

Maybe the living room was full  of family motorbikes ?

And that was your subtile way of saying that all Thais live like cave people, animals or at least that you are standing high above that woman and her family?

16 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And that was your subtile way of saying that all Thais live like cave people, animals or at least that you are standing high above that woman and her family?

No it was my way of saying the some people keep there motorbikes in their living room..I use to do the same  but its a bit difficult riding them up to the 3rd floor  so now keep them on the road. ????

The reason to keep them in the living room is to prevent theft and damage...also keeps the paint looking lovely with no sun or bird poo damage.

13 minutes ago, johng said:

No it was my way of saying the some people keep there motorbikes in their living room..I use to do the same  but its a bit difficult riding them up to the 3rd floor  so now keep them on the road. ????

The reason to keep them in the living room is to prevent theft and damage...also keeps the paint looking lovely with no sun or bird poo damage.

She did what she should do by covering the car for make it look good. Everything else was the frenchmans fault. No comment in the world is going to change that.

22 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Can't see the lines there, but could easily be she was parked on the street, therefor illegally. If that is the case she is responsible.

Really?I do not care where she parked,if you damage a parked vehicle you are wrong.

Wether she is parked right or wrong is not the issue!

tbh if he hit my new car and had possibly been drinking too, I'd be tempted to give him a shoeing while he was down, people in here blaming her for parking on the street? Laughable, either drunk when posting or trying to get a reaction

I weekly get new dents and scratches on my new car, from parking in indoor and outdoor parking lots!  The old car I just sold, had 50+ dents and scratches from people parking next to me.  Maybe that is why she chose to park outside on the road?

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

So, now you say that a parked car in the road is risking to be schratched, damaged or worse, and that is her fault? She was too lazy, so she deserved it, right? 

What about the frenchman that drove into it, and are driving a Fino on trafficated roads, with bad sight? He´s probably toally innocent, right?

We do not know if he was drunk too, maybe, maybe not. Anyway, he did wrong and the woman had bought a new car a week ago. I can totally understand the reaction. There is no need for all these irresponsible overaged foreign teenagers that stopped use their brain many years ago.

I think everyone"s missing the point here, it doesn't matter who's at fault. The guy's on the ground in a pool of blood. Beggar the festering car, worry about it later. Cheez, some people.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

"What about my brand new car!?" Thai lady fusses

Look, Thai lady, you parked your car, it was hit by the French guy, who will probably pay for the damages. That's good.

If your car was hit by the average non-licensed, uninsured Thai motorcycle guy, chances are you get nothing, or your premium goes up. That would be bad, wouldn't it?

Further, your brand new car got it's first battle scar - it was just a matter of time. All the subsequent dings and bumps and scratches will hurt a lot less. You should celebrate, with alcohol and then drive home (with a taxi)

2 hours ago, johng said:

No need to explain yourself, don’t feed the white knights

Archived