"What about my brand new car!?" Thai lady fusses as Frenchman lies in pool of blood

webfact

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

totally agree with her, some silly old <deleted> blind as a bat riding a scooter, he is lucky he is not just a mangled heap in the road, its bad enough here and these sods can see. seems they all knew this guy cant see bugger all yet riding a scooter.

Your comments are silly and barely understandable.  Your juvenile ranting is judgemental and sounds like you were there, although I suspect it is based on a mere news article, most likely written by someone that got the information second hand. 

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Good to know that you would care about a totally unknown person more than your 1 week old car. I actually do not belive you, it a very normal reaction to say something quick without giving much thought about it.

We do not know the circumstances the lady blurt out. Could be stressed by what to say when hubby came back. Or maybe hubby told her not to park the new car by the roadside but she knew better. 

7 hours ago, BTB1958 said:

Some dumb@$$ who can't see a car.  I would be mad also.  How do you hit a parked car? 

I once responded to such an accident. The driver was diabetic and nearly passed out while driving, crashing into another vehicle. The dumb@$$ are sometimes in our own words.

What an absolute crock of shit this news report is, and shame on all those slagging off the car owner, without being there or knowing the full facts.

The car owner and her husband were the 1st responders, and helped save him from drowning in his own blood. The husband called the ambulance immediately. The car was an afterthought, and in fact she said it was only a scratch and was not bothered with others concerns as its insured.

The so called witness was in bed and nowhere near the accident, and has been berated by the Thais present including the Frenchmans wife, for saying he is bad sighted and wasnt drunk. The lighting in the area is ok, and large trucks and dustcarts get by easily.

<deleted> shit reporting of FAKE NEWS by lying <deleted>, does not help relations or weed out the genuine stories of bad people.

I suggest Thai Visa delete this thread, as the car owners are not happy being slandered. 

31 minutes ago, Benmart said:

Your comments are silly and barely understandable.  Your juvenile ranting is judgemental and sounds like you were there, although I suspect it is based on a mere news article, most likely written by someone that got the information second hand. 

Well i was there, and i guarantee he is correct in what he suggests.

Being drunk, no helmet, speeding. 

Only a <deleted> would defend that.

8 hours ago, RotMahKid said:

To lazy to put it inside? Don't park outside on the road, next time a drunk truck driver crashes it totally!

I have two cars parked on the ame stretch of road, no problems, large lories and dustcarts get by easily.

Maybe engage your brain before commenting on stuff you know <deleted> all about.

It was her new car,the Frenchman hit her car.make sure he is ok and gets the report from the police for insurance purposes.you know what Thais are like with a car new or old if a farang hits them and cause damage.gold insurance man comes round and they is nothing u can do.i had to pay up in cm when I was on the scooter.a car brakes suddenly  next car to close stops I come round tap his tail gate all my fault not the Thais. A scooter does not have the braking power as a car.i was the bad driver in the whole affair

1 hour ago, Ctkong said:

We do not know the circumstances the lady blurt out. Could be stressed by what to say when hubby came back. Or maybe hubby told her not to park the new car by the roadside but she knew better. 

She cannot drive, she bought as a present for her husband.

He was 1st Responder and helped save the guy with my wife and he also immediately phoned ambulance.

The report is b o l l o c k s as she was not stressed at all about the car. 

Minor scratches, its insured.

THE REPORTERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

9 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Well in her defense he is French and not wearing a helmet.

Yeah - no helmet and probably without a proper Insurance in addition to few glass of redwine over the limit - what else could go wrong ... 

BTW, this is not a claim - only an assumption - JustSaying … 

8 hours ago, stevenl said:

Can't see the lines there, but could easily be she was parked on the street, therefor illegally. If that is the case she is responsible.

If you hit something stationary here, you are responsible. 

8 hours ago, potless said:

Think it if you must. Just dont say it out loud. No class.

And its even less class commenting on something you dont know.

The report is FAKE NEWS. She has been slandered. Not a good thing to do in Thailand. 

9 hours ago, webfact said:
Mrs Chorpraka Witchai, 52, was concerned about her new car that was parked outside, reported Raksiamnews on Facebook. 

She had only got it from the showroom less than a week ago - now this had happened, she complained. 

Sell it fast!!! It has very bad Kharma!!!

6 hours ago, Emdog said:

Never buy a black car. Barely visible at night and a heat sink in the daytime. Oh, and smallest fleck of dirt shows up, moreso than white cars.

Yellow is said to be the safest color as far as visibility goes.

I suppose if blind drunk color doesn't matter much at night, however

Or you can cover it in a bright yellow cover and park it under lights, as was the case with this accident. 

20190709_192536.jpg

5 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

She clearly does not know that in the USA people can sue for very minor things for millions of dollars,

imagine her priorities change if some lawyer said she can sue someone for the damages to her car and life

Dont worry, she knows her rights, and she recognises slanderous reporting also.

The Frenchmans insurance has slagged of this report, and her insurance are not happy a highly inaccurate report could of had an influence on any future claims. 

They are weighing up their options and the Frenchmans wife is backing them.

And for those suggesting illegally parked etc. 

No it isnt. And its a private access road with a tree lined island divide between the in and out lanes, usually called an avenue i believe.

9 hours ago, stevenl said:

Can't see the lines there, but could easily be she was parked on the street, therefor illegally. If that is the case she is responsible.

It sounds and looks like it happened on a Moo Bahn, so not public roads.  Parked outside most likely means right outside her house.   

She should get onto his insurance company to pay for the damage to her car.

3 hours ago, Russell17au said:

If you bothered to open your eyes before you call the lady a liar you would see that there is a yellow light shining onto the back of the car and it even shows that the cover on the car is yellow. Nobody on here was at the scene of this accident when it happened but a lot of people are saying how bad the woman is for not attending to the Frenchman. How do you know that when the Frenchman first ran into the back of the stationary car she did not attend to him before the medics arrived and the the photos were taken after the medics arrived and were treating the Frenchman and that is when the woman has been photographed looking at her car. 

Quite.

If this article said : Frenchman drives into parked car. Lady hears noise, finds casualty, summons medics, makes sure casualty is taken care of and is in no danger and then asks, what about my car? Do you think we'd have 120 comments?

It's much more farang to assume she walked across his prone form in stiletto heels to inspect the damage and harangue him while he was leaking blood into the gutter.

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The guy should not have been riding a motorcycle, its fortunate he didn't hurt anyone else... I hope he's ok. 

The woman who cared more for her car than for an injured person is a despicable character. Unfortunately there are a few around, these 'aunties' are generally push and have a sense of entitlement beyond social norms, even the Thai's comment negatively on such self centered me, me me behavior... Fortunately the majority of the population in Thailand is not like this and this lady is not an example of Thai people, she is just an example of a self-centered cow. 

This lady is a perfect example of decent Thai people, and with her husband, and my wife, probably saved the guys life. Dont believe all the shit fake news stories.

3 hours ago, Russell17au said:

If you bothered to open your eyes before you call the lady a liar you would see that there is a yellow light shining onto the back of the car and it even shows that the cover on the car is yellow. Nobody on here was at the scene of this accident when it happened but a lot of people are saying how bad the woman is for not attending to the Frenchman. How do you know that when the Frenchman first ran into the back of the stationary car she did not attend to him before the medics arrived and the the photos were taken after the medics arrived and were treating the Frenchman and that is when the woman has been photographed looking at her car. 

Quite.

If this article said : Frenchman drives into parked car. Lady hears noise, finds casualty, summons medics, makes sure casualty is taken care of and is in no danger and then asks, what about my car? Do you think we'd have 120 comments?

It's much more farang to assume she walked across his prone form in stiletto heels to inspect the damage and harangue him while he was leaking blood into the gutter.

5 hours ago, MartiniMan said:

the funniest part is she will claim to be buddhist and do hundreds of rituals every year for benevolence and good karma

yet in reality ...

In reality....

She is a decent woman, a great friend to her neighbours, and definately not the person lied about in the article.

Archived