Horny teens warned! "Big Brother" is watching you making out in the Thai cinema

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Those who simply could not stop themselves should use a cover to maintain modesty.

OK all is well under a blanket, you bring it, then they know who is horny and can make maybe better movies

Well, Saturday night at eight o'clock

I know where I'm gonna go

I'm gonna pick my baby up 

And take her to the picture show

Ev'rybody in the neighborhood

Is dressin' up to be there there too

And we're gonna have a ball

Just like we always do.

Saturday night at the movies

Who cares what picture you see

When you're huggin' with your baby 

In the last row of the balcony?

Well, there's technicolor and cinemascope

The best outta Hollywood

And the popcorn from the candy stand

Makes it all seem twice as good

There's always lots of pretty girls

With figures they don't try to hide

But they never can compare 

To the girl sittin' by my side.

Saturday night at the movies...

Anybody who came of age in the USA during the 1950's and 60's has something that money could never buy.

5 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Actually my first bare skin boob grope was in the cinema.  We had bunked off of school with a couple of girls from the girls adjoining school.  There were four boys and we shared the girls between us.  Carried a boner all the way home afterwards!  Happy days!

Come to think of it my first blowjob was in the cinema too.

How did you get the taste out of your mouth? 

3 hours ago, VillageIdiot said:

<snip>

Anybody who came of age in the USA during the 1950's and 60's has something that money could never buy.

Yeah -  I saw the original Italian Job 4 times in 1969 (she and I were both 14) and the only bit I could remember was something about blowing doors off! 

Sorry.......:offtopic2: but couldn't resist it ????

18 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

If they get a bity out of hand then not good. If I was in the theatre I would be PO'd if some kids were groping and getting carried away too much.

Why? You'd be unable to wait to get home to J.O.

21 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

If they get a bity out of hand then not good. If I was in the theatre I would be PO'd if some kids were groping and getting carried away too much.

Of course you would? Afraid they might distract you from the movie? Good god man, weren't you ever young??

1 hour ago, TPI said:

Of course you would? Afraid they might distract you from the movie? Good god man, weren't you ever young??

Hardly! View the pics of the blurred kids. It is a bit too much. If they were in a corner out of sight then I really don't care. If just holding hands and such then again, I don't care. Time and place for everything and theatres are nowadays not meant for sexual displays like our god forsaken countries. There are short time rooms here for that. 

If the young lady accepted the ticket and popcorn, knowing there would be a thorough fondling expected in return, isn't that prostitution? Possibly underage prostitution as the law is written? And what about the theater owner and management? They are aware of these activities going on in those rented seats. These theaters need to be raided and shut down for five years! (Yes, sarcasm. Calm down.)

On 7/9/2019 at 12:37 PM, holy cow cm said:

Young-uns have been doing this as long as there have been theaters. 

Maybe you missed that part of growin' up.

1st or 2nd base mai pen rai.   3rd base, okay now that's brave!

A Home Run in a walk-in movie theater here takes some big balls.

I hit a lot of home runs at the drive in theater in my day but NEVER in a cinema.

Archived