Factbox: Trump attacks British ambassador - is U.S.-UK relationship still special?

snoop1130

On 7/10/2019 at 4:53 PM, marcusarelus said:

And the pee pee leaker from from the UK report Steele dossier.  Although to be fair I don't think an ambassador did the leaking - no pun intended.  You would think the embassy would know how to keep a secret.  

“UK report Steele dossier”.... ummm?

do you mean the USA sponsored Trump-Russia document, authored by a Brit?

as you have raised this in relationship to a thread about British leaks, I can only assume you are trying to suggest that this is an example of other British leaks..... ho hum... pants on fire

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/10/2019 at 3:29 PM, marcusarelus said:

What - go to school in Thailand?  

Winston Churchill 1946

I come to the crux of what I have traveled here to say. Neither the sure prevention of war, nor the continuous rise of world organization will be gained without what I have called the fraternal association of the English-speaking peoples. This means a special relationship between the British Commonwealth and Empire and the United States.

Want any more help feel free to ask.  

I’d like some of your help.... but you might need to try a bit harder.

winny Churchill made this statement during 1946, whilst the treacherous American government was pushing the macmahon act through congress/senate.

Despite Churchill’s speech on the import of the maintenance of a special relationship, the macmahon act came into effect in 1947.

On 7/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, joecoolfrog said:

He is a narcisstic bully so yes he will do something about it .....spew bile on Twitter.

The fact that this only reinforces the statements that were leaked ,says much about his total inadequacy to be in charge of anything other than a potty.

On examining the body of the mueller report, mental health professionals agree, and advise against the trump being anywhere near a nuclear button.... MAGA

"The important thing to say is that Ambassador Darroch was not reporting his personal views, he was reporting what people were saying in Washington," said a European official familiar with Washington. "He was reporting things that were being said fairly openly by many Americans in Washington, including on both sides of the political divide."

Darroch's confidential observations -- of a chaotic and divided White House, of a President who fills his speeches with "false claims and invented statistics," of a "diplomatically clumsy" administration that doesn't particularly honor traditional alliances -- weren't just his alone.

Diplomats express solidarity with UK ambassador's verdict on Trump

The statements by Darroch were not even his personal views but he was restating what was being said openly about the current inept administration from both political sides. Priceless.

On 7/10/2019 at 8:21 AM, howbri said:

He's "earning it" and much more. He's the most accomplished POTUS in history for the first two years and history will show it when he's done, regardless of the swamp dwellers and the globalist, elitist, pseudo-communists.

So in short , the entire world minus his fan boyz.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:45 AM, marcusarelus said:

Rednecks?  Who would have thought.

red.jpg

The Chinese americans I know tend to be intelligent, but will always take a free t shirt regardless of the slogan.

Archived