First batch of medical marijuana oil on its way

snoop1130

19 hours ago, sillyfool said:

farflung. the industry has totally changed in the last 15 years. over that time and for a decade or so before many commercial growers throughout north america bred out many of the great qualities that the older strains had. the market was looking for certain things and the growers simply met the customer demand. there are people who are working to bring back some of the lost strains and traits that those strains brought to the table. people need to also understand that the terpene's in the plant play a huge role on what effect each individual may or may not have to a certain strain. this is a very new thing for the entire industry. something i am trying to learn more about each day. 

Funny you should mention this about the "lost" strains as in 1989/90 I rode a mountain bike from Chiteral to Karimabad in the mountains of Pakistan (now known as Taliban country)and whilst staying in Islamabad Tourist camp it took me about 3 days to realise that the weedy growth in the camp was in fact "weed" and there were hedges of the stuff throughout the city.I mention this as the lost strains you are referring to can no doubt be found in places such as these.

I once worked with a Surveyor whose hobby was breeding Australian native orchids whilst others were busily breeding new varieties he was trying to preserve the original genetic stock which was plundered almost to extinction for use in creating new varieties.So I spent a fascinating year with him and heard just about everything there is to no about breeding and caring for Australian native orchids,and plant breeding in general so I say good luck with your research into this miraculous plant.Hopefully one day I can grow some more as I used to get so much joy just growing and caring for it and know they love cow manure and lots of water.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Sorry, if you allow me to ask, have you been drunk or high previously in your life or is it something totally new for you ?

I am just wondering if someone who never took drug could enjoy it when aging ? I am thinking to give some oil to my Mom to help her enjoy life more.

This is a serious question, please tell me if you were someone who never liked to be drunk or high in your life but finally enjoy it ? (I understand that you are taking oil because of pain, but maybe a little high at the same time is not bad for you ?)

Thank you.

Give your Mum a try and let her decide.Sorry I can't help with the not having been drunk and or stoned part of your question but my Father tried using hash when he had bowel cancer but I don't think that is the right way to use it to get the most medicinal benefits I now think oil would have been more beneficial. 

Sorry, if you allow me to ask, have you been drunk or high previously in your life or is it something totally new for you ?

I am just wondering if someone who never took drug could enjoy it when aging ? I am thinking to give some oil to my Mom to help her enjoy life more.

This is a serious question, please tell me if you were someone who never liked to be drunk or high in your life but finally enjoy it ? (I understand that you are taking oil because of pain, but maybe a little high at the same time is not bad for you ?)

Thank you.

Yes it is something very new to me and yes I’ve been drunk before and I’ve been on other kinds of pain medications before. I’ve been injured many times including in combat and I’ve had multiple surgeries over the last ten years. But I’ve never in my life ever used Cannabis before that is still very new to me I’ve been using it off an on for about two months now. It’s truly a Godsend I’m sure there’s probably a lot of “snake oil salesmen” out there but the stuff I’ve been getting works! I have no idea about TCH compared to CBD or any of that stuff I just know that it’s Cannabis and it works great better than anything I’ve ever had before without the negative side effects!!!!!!!

I’m a 100% disabled veteran I’m retired military 21 years of service and this stuff is going to replace pretty much every other medication I’ve ever needed including my diazepam I won’t need it anymore and honestly the diazepam stopped working for me anyway so this is a really good thing for me. No more trips to the emergency room whenever my back flares up anymore I’ll only need to go to the hospital from now on for emergencies and normal procedures from now on.

In fact I have an appointment with my normal doctor tomorrow my orthopedic surgeon to see about getting it fully legally registered 100% legal! I know that doctor will at least tell me how because he’s prescribed me a lot of diazepam for my sleep problems and a lot of morphine over the years for my back problems and other permanent injuries, and that doctor has actually seen my X-rays of my back especially and other parts of my body including my knees so he knows how fcked up my body really is. I know he would prefer a safer medicine like Cannabis I’ve been dealing with him for 5 years now and he’s a good doctor that’s why I’ve stuck with him for so long. He’s actually seen all the metal in my body which is literally enough to set off metal detectors I’m not even exaggerating either.

Thank you.

I don’t know anything about your Mom’s situation so I would advise talking to a doctor first but yes I think it would be great for someone aging my wife’s family is doing it for her aging mother in her 80’s. That’s kind of how I got introduced to it in the first place. Just don’t give your mom too much and talk to a doctor first to make sure it’s safe for her. You never know it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Actually I think I will take a little now because my back literally did just start flaring up a little bit just sitting here writing but only a few little drops though NOT an entire bottle again lol.

1 hour ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Thank you.

1 hour ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Funny you should mention this about the "lost" strains as in 1989/90 I rode a mountain bike from Chiteral to Karimabad in the mountains of Pakistan (now known as Taliban country)and whilst staying in Islamabad Tourist camp it took me about 3 days to realise that the weedy growth in the camp was in fact "weed" and there were hedges of the stuff throughout the city.I mention this as the lost strains you are referring to can no doubt be found in places such as these.

I once worked with a Surveyor whose hobby was breeding Australian native orchids whilst others were busily breeding new varieties he was trying to preserve the original genetic stock which was plundered almost to extinction for use in creating new varieties.So I spent a fascinating year with him and heard just about everything there is to no about breeding and caring for Australian native orchids,and plant breeding in general so I say good luck with your research into this miraculous plant.Hopefully one day I can grow some more as I used to get so much joy just growing and caring for it and know they love cow manure and lots of water.

could you please head over to the hindu kush region and do some hunting for me then ? lol 

1 hour ago, sillyfool said:

could you please head over to the hindu kush region and do some hunting for me then ? lol 

I was actually thinking a few days ago about what it would be like going back and having a look so don't tempt me.I'd like to mention that as we were riding into Gilgit that I saw a kid duck into his house then ran down to the roadside and was holding out his hand and assuming he wanted to give a high five I went to do just that but instead of a high five he dumped a handful of the freshest best tasting dried apricots I've ever eaten.The apricots we bought in Chiteral were the dregs of the previous season complete with wriggly things so it was a wonderful change as we rode through the area seeing the orange coloured roofs everywhere. 

According to my doctor I have to get it registered at the local government hospital first to get it legally and he gave me a referral so hopefully I’ll take care of that next week. Until then I know who I can get it from.

Just as I thought my doctor thought I had the right idea to replace diazepam and the other crap for some medical Cannabis maybe a little bit before bed every night but I have to go get hooked up at the local government hospital first to make it legitimate.

Archived