First batch of medical marijuana oil on its way

snoop1130

YEAH! I just got two more bottles this morning. It’s nice waking up to find out that your medical Cannabis is on it’s way. And everyone knows it cures everything. I’m not in that much pain today but I think I’ll take one drop just as a test and I’ll save the rest for medicine. I won’t take any tomorrow because I can quit anytime I want to.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say Cannabis is harmless but I can see how if you took it everyday you wouldn’t have much of an active lifestyle or a very good quality of life if you did it everyday. If you did it everyday you’d just be lazy all the time. But it does make good medicine. After experimenting with it I’d say only use it for medical purposes or don’t use very much. I may have took to much. But that’s another good thing about it you can’t really OD on it. I can understand why people are mixed about the issue and why it’s been illegal for so long it’s safe but you still have to be careful with it just like any other substance. I’m only going to use it for when my back flares up only from now on. I have all kinds of metal in my back holding my back together.

I think it’s also been illegal for so long because a lot of people are scared of it because the street dealers sometimes spice it up with God knows what else. So it took a lot of political pressure and serious medical experiments to create this Cannabis oil which is good medicine. But it’s not fully legal yet and it’s still totally criminalized in a lot of places still. I could maybe understand keeping it somewhat controlled but not too much. I’m almost always in the middle on every political issue I guess but I have actually tried it now.

Oil is temporary relief of anything and a cure for nothing.

All we need is a bunch more inebriated people and drivers on the roads here.

Stoned potheads saying they need their medicine mostly fake.  Always with some excuse justification.

I know a couple of guys who take it and in fact they are addicted.  Taking hits off the stuff all day long. 

It makes you high why wouldn't it be..

Very bad idea here.

Oil is temporary relief of anything and a cure for nothing.

All we need is a bunch more inebriated people and drivers on the roads here.

Stoned potheads saying they need their medicine mostly fake.  Always with some excuse justification.

I know a couple of guys who take it and in fact they are addicted.  Taking hits off the stuff all day long. 

It makes you high why wouldn't it be..

Very bad idea here.

Oh definitely even marijuana can ruin your life if you use it constantly every day just to get high for the fun of it. But I have nothing against enjoying it if you are using it for pain or something else legitimately as in for real problems. But just like any other medicine use it as needed. If you’re are gonna use it recreationally do it very rarely and a lot of people do use it responsibly just like some people can drink responsibly. That’s what it’s all about personal responsibly for your own life and making the right decisions in life. No one should want to use this stuff everyday, just like you shouldn’t use opioids all the time it’s still a drug natural or not. Opium also comes from a plant and that’s definitely not good for you. Poison ivy and hemlock also come from plants. So I can definitely understand a little bit of both sides of the argument. It’s a tough debate either way but it’s not bad for legitimate chronic pain and other aliments if you’re seriously using it as medicine because in my situation it’s a good alternative to morphine shots whenever my back flares up because normally opioids are for more extreme pain but lots of different aliments can be really bad.

In my case I’m a 100% disabled veteran and retired military with a hell of a lot of metal holding my back together and that’s the only thing keeping me out of a wheelchair. And sometimes it’s extremely painful. Although you are right I would not use it everyday because I want a normal life and not the life of a junkie. I get both sides of the debate and both sides of it do make good points.

Although I definitely DO NOT think children should ever use it! Teenagers and younger children still have developing brains and it’s not a good way to start your life at all. But when you get to my age and older it’s alright as long as you keep it under control. Just like alcohol, almost everyone enjoys a beer once in a while but you gotta keep that under control as well.

So believe me I fully understand your side of the argument and it’s a very valid point. I was raised by conservative parents and I never used drugs as a kid. I also spent 21 years in the military so I couldn’t use drugs even if I wanted to in the military because we were subject to random drug screening and if you get caught your military career is over. So I’m just now discovering medical marijuana for the first time in my life. Plus in the military I was surrounded by like minded people who also didn’t believe in drug use. But these days I have a more open mind about medical marijuana and an ethic for personal responsibly as well. Maybe I’m becoming more libertarian I’m definitely in the middle ground politically.

Oh and if I take it I don’t go anywhere I stay home and relax. That’s why I only want to use it occasionally for chronic pain because I like to get out and enjoy life and see stuff. I like going out on canoes and stuff like that and you can’t have an active and fun lifestyle if you’re high all the time marijuana or not so I definitely get that. Back in the day I used to be a very extreme runner. But I can’t run anymore because of the metal in my back and because of a bad hip.

It really does make you feel like what pot smokers would call “a really mellow high”. But when you’re using it you don’t want to go out and do anything and if I use it I literally can’t go out and do anything because it’s too strong. So using it everyday would not be much of a life, occasional recreational use ok, REAL medical use fine. But if you want a life I agree you can’t use it all the time. The term pot head or stoner started getting used because of the kind of people who sit around smoking marijuana every day. When I took it I wouldn’t dare leave my house and I don’t like just sitting around all day. Like I said I used to be a million times more active than I am now but I’m still really active at least as much as I can be anyway. So I do understand both sides of the issue. If you’re gonna use medical Cannabis keep it in your medicine cabinet and only use it when you really need it and when you do stay home. If you’re gonna use it recreationally do it very rarely and occasionally but not every day.

Now I fully understand why they call it dope because it literally makes you dopey. That’s why it’s good pain medicine for mild to severe chronic pain but you definitely don’t want to use it all the time even if you do use it a little bit recreationally because it would literally turn you into a dope hence the name.

lol So that’s why those people I knew in high school who smoked weed all the time turned out with F’d up lives or just meaningless life’s because of weed. So I guess it was good that I had conservative parents even though they did go way overboard occasionally, because I turned out ok. When I was in high school I always ran cross country running and track long distance running that’s why I became a great runner when I was in the military because I just loved running. I was just lucky I stayed away from the bad things when I was a kid and I stayed involved with the good kids and the athletes. I wasn’t a jock but I was seriously into sports and academics as well. I was also a pretty smart kid I guess and the running that I started doing in high school turned me into a physical animal for at least the next 22 plus years of my life anyway. Not so much anymore. And that’s another reason why kids should NOT be allowed to use marijuana because their brains are still developing and this stuff has serious psychotropic effects on the mind which IS NOT GOOD for young minds. The way I was raised is another reason why I joined the military my dad was also retired military he was retired Navy I’m retired Army. But luckily for me and my bothers and sister my dad retired from the Navy when I was only like 1 year old and I’m the oldest brother in my family. So I was lucky that I grew up pretty good for the most part with a good family and a good childhood. But that’s why I’ve always been skeptical about medical marijuana because of my up bringing back ground and the kind of person I turned out to be but I’m not a big political person in fact I hate politics I hate talking politically.

When you’re over 45 like I am at my age or older it’s ok once in a while occasionally even for recreational use but just don’t turn into a dope. You’re never too old to turn into a dope. Just personal responsibly is all it’s about.

Apparently to get it legally you’re supposed to go to the doctor first and get paperwork from the doctor recommending medical marijuana or rather prescribing it. Then I think you’re supposed to take the paperwork from the doctor to your local Amphoe and get registered as being authorized to poses it legally and then take the paperwork from the Amphoe back to the same doctor and then they’ll sell it to you at the hospital pharmacy or clinic or whatever. Don’t quote me on that exactly but that’s what I’ve learned so far there might be a little bit more to it than that. I’ve heard it’s quite a bureaucracy getting legally registered for it. But once you are legally registered it’s not a problem they just prescribe it to you as needed for medical purposes only. That’s what I found out so far today but I think there might be a little bit more involved in the process I’m not sure yet.

15 hours ago, Mel52 said:

Now I fully understand why they call it dope because it literally makes you dopey. That’s why it’s good pain medicine for mild to severe chronic pain but you definitely don’t want to use it all the time even if you do use it a little bit recreationally because it would literally turn you into a dope hence the name.

lol So that’s why those people I knew in high school who smoked weed all the time turned out with F’d up lives or just meaningless life’s because of weed. So I guess it was good that I had conservative parents even though they did go way overboard occasionally, because I turned out ok. When I was in high school I always ran cross country running and track long distance running that’s why I became a great runner when I was in the military because I just loved running. I was just lucky I stayed away from the bad things when I was a kid and I stayed involved with the good kids and the athletes. I wasn’t a jock but I was seriously into sports and academics as well. I was also a pretty smart kid I guess and the running that I started doing in high school turned me into a physical animal for at least the next 22 plus years of my life anyway. Not so much anymore. And that’s another reason why kids should NOT be allowed to use marijuana because their brains are still developing and this stuff has serious psychotropic effects on the mind which IS NOT GOOD for young minds. The way I was raised is another reason why I joined the military my dad was also retired military he was retired Navy I’m retired Army. But luckily for me and my bothers and sister my dad retired from the Navy when I was only like 1 year old and I’m the oldest brother in my family. So I was lucky that I grew up pretty good for the most part with a good family and a good childhood. But that’s why I’ve always been skeptical about medical marijuana because of my up bringing back ground and the kind of person I turned out to be but I’m not a big political person in fact I hate politics I hate talking politically.

I was under the impression that medical marijuana has no or nearly non THC.This is the stuff that gets you high.CBD oil has maximum 0.2% of THC.Not sure if you can become a dope using CBD oil.I know there are (young)children who are using CBD oil and i doubt they are walking around stoned.

I still find it quite amazing a country like Thailand has gone from one extreem to nearly legalizing it,LOS,land of surprizes.

14 minutes ago, jvs said:

I was under the impression that medical marijuana has no or nearly non THC.This is the stuff that gets you high.CBD oil has maximum 0.2% of THC.Not sure if you can become a dope using CBD oil.I know there are (young)children who are using CBD oil and i doubt they are walking around stoned.

I still find it quite amazing a country like Thailand has gone from one extreem to nearly legalizing it,LOS,land of surprizes.

I get the impression that they can separate and extract what they want from the plant to make differing concentrations of each of the compounds that they want.I think some sources of the medicinal oil is coming from different suppliers with differing extraction methods with some just extracting the oil from the plant but not separating the compounds therefore you would get differing levels of CBD and THC.

3 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I get the impression that they can separate and extract what they want from the plant to make differing concentrations of each of the compounds that they want.I think some sources of the medicinal oil is coming from different suppliers with differing extraction methods with some just extracting the oil from the plant but not separating the compounds therefore you would get differing levels of CBD and THC.

yes you are right,it is actually easy to make your own cbd oil.the potency depending on what kind of plant you use or what part of the plant

That’s a misconception apparently some doctors here do have medical Cannabis oil with high levels of THC because that’s what I’ve been getting and it most certainly makes you very high I can personally attest to that lol.

I read somewhere that they have two different kinds in Thailand supposedly one of them is only CBD I guess but apparently I got the good stuff unless to much CBD oil really does make you high I don’t know I’m not a big Cannabis expert like everyone else but it’s definitely from a doctor and it most certainly has a kick to it.

It made me higher than oxycodone, Codeine, or morphine ever did in the past and it has no negative side effects. It’s like for hours until you fall asleep you get that same feeling you get just as you’re being sedated for surgery right before you drift off to sleep as if everything is just right with the world and you don’t care about much. That’s the only way I can think of to describe how it feels. So I wouldn’t want to take it all the time but it is good sometimes if you’re having chronic pain and you’re just sitting around the house watching TV.

I remember the other night I took a few drops of it and my wife and I were watching some comedy movie we really like with Larry David in it and it was funny because I was focusing more on the movie and it just seemed funnier even though I have seen it a thousand times lol. That’s what it feels like. Everything seems funny sometimes and you’re totally relaxed. That’s the best description I can give of how it feels at least the stuff I have anyway I clearly got very lucky because my wife’s sister knows a friend who works for a doctor who has this stuff. So now it’s just kind of been quietly circulating around the neighborhood kind of under the table I guess.

I didn’t ask for it my wife’s sister saw how much pain I was in one day and she just gave it to me.

I honestly did not ask for it I just got very lucky, my wife’s sister saw me in serious pain one day a month ago and she just gave it to me. Then I found out where she got it my wife’s sister has a friend that works for a doctor who has it!

I remember when she first gave it to me I was like “is this what I think it is???!!!!” And it was. When I take it it usually fully kicks in in an hour or two and it lasts a long time and it’s just blast off time. So it just sort of fell into my lap which tells me that lots of doctors around here must have it they have had it for a while now and apparently it’s getting popular if I got it so easily without even asking for it the first time.

13 hours ago, Mel52 said:

Apparently to get it legally you’re supposed to go to the doctor first and get paperwork from the doctor recommending medical marijuana or rather prescribing it. Then I think you’re supposed to take the paperwork from the doctor to your local Amphoe and get registered as being authorized to poses it legally and then take the paperwork from the Amphoe back to the same doctor and then they’ll sell it to you at the hospital pharmacy or clinic or whatever. Don’t quote me on that exactly but that’s what I’ve learned so far there might be a little bit more to it than that. I’ve heard it’s quite a bureaucracy getting legally registered for it. But once you are legally registered it’s not a problem they just prescribe it to you as needed for medical purposes only. That’s what I found out so far today but I think there might be a little bit more involved in the process I’m not sure yet.

Sounds like it's going to be a lucrative business for the doctors and the registration centres then!I wonder what the going price for registration is?

I was under the impression that medical marijuana has no or nearly non THC.This is the stuff that gets you high.CBD oil has maximum 0.2% of THC.Not sure if you can become a dope using CBD oil.I know there are (young)children who are using CBD oil and i doubt they are walking around stoned. I still find it quite amazing a country like Thailand has gone from one extreem to nearly legalizing it,LOS,land of surprizes.

Anyway I was under the same impression as well until I acquired this stuff just by chance but now I know a little better. I suspect the stuff I have is most certainly very high in THC. Or maybe I just have a low tolerance to THC because I’ve never been a marijuana smoker before.

5 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Anyway I was under the same impression as well until I acquired this stuff just by chance but now I know a little better. I suspect the stuff I have is most certainly very high in THC. Or maybe I just have a low tolerance to THC because I’ve never been a marijuana smoker before.

You can build up a tolerance from using it but if you stop for a while your tolerance will return to normal.

4 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Could be either way,i know medical CBD oil is not meant to have more then 0.02% of THC.

but i know of a few places in Holland where they make CBD oil with a very high dose of THC.

The problem is you are not legel to drive if you use this and traces stay in your body for a very long time.Mel if you can find out what kind it is it would be important to know because i do not think the Thai law allows for high dose THC CBD oil.

Could be either way,i know medical CBD oil is not meant to have more then 0.02% of THC.
but i know of a few places in Holland where they make CBD oil with a very high dose of THC.
The problem is you are not legel to drive if you use this and traces stay in your body for a very long time.Mel if you can find out what kind it is it would be important to know because i do not think the Thai law allows for high dose THC CBD oil.

Honestly I truly don’t know for sure but I’m pretty sure what I acquired probably contains THC because it most certainly makes you very high. I didn’t ask for it my wife’s sister saw me in serious pain one day and she just gave it to me. Just luck. I found out later that my wife’s sister’s friend works for a doctor who has it. So apparently it’s getting popular and it’s circulating around the area. If I can get it like that by accident without even asking for it then I know lots of people must already have it. Because I wasn’t even looking for it let alone asking for it I just kind of ended up with it just by knowing someone. Crazy. Now once in a while if I run out I’ll ask my wife’s sister if she can get more I haven’t gone through very much and now I only take it as needed. At first I experimented with it a little. I can’t get very much even if I wanted to.

I’m planning on meeting the doctor my wife’s sister’s friend works for to see if I can get it fully legally and registered the right way. I don’t want to break the law around here. I definitely bent the rules a little by accepting it in the first place from a non medical provider. Gotta be careful because that was definitely walking the line maybe a little over the line.

Believe me I’m the last person who ever expected to come into contact with it shortly after it was legalized for medical purposes. Because I was not seeking it out it was just dumb luck.

3 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Gotta be careful because that was definitely walking the line maybe a little over the line.

I think the line my be a little blurry at the moment with the transition to legalising.I am keen to see how you get on registering as a foreigner.

I think the line my be a little blurry at the moment with the transition to legalising.I am keen to see how you get on registering as a foreigner.

We’ll see how it goes if I can get more legally then great if not it’s not the end of the world because I don’t feel any kind of dependence on it. I only just started getting it a little more than a month ago just by dumb luck it was crazy because I never expected that.

2 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Lol I have hemorrhoids as well but “terminal hemorrhoids” really lol. I guess they might feel like that sometimes.

I am sure that a nice big J would make piles of difference.    LOL

Archived