First batch of medical marijuana oil on its way

snoop1130

Could be either way,i know medical CBD oil is not meant to have more then 0.02% of THC.
but i know of a few places in Holland where they make CBD oil with a very high dose of THC.
The problem is you are not legel to drive if you use this and traces stay in your body for a very long time.Mel if you can find out what kind it is it would be important to know because i do not think the Thai law allows for high dose THC CBD oil.

Or maybe it was just CBD and I took to much I’m not much of a Cannabis expert all I know is what research I’ve read and how those drops made me feel without the negative side effects like no nausea no constipation no addiction and I wake up feeling good. So I don’t see anything wrong with using it occasionally for medicine or recreational use. I definitely would not use it everyday though if you did you wouldn’t have much of a life.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know it’s weird I took the stuff last night and stayed home with the wife and we just watched funny movies and I was pretty high. Tonight I have not taken any of it and my wife and I are out to dinner and I’m perfectly sober and I’m feeling just fine I’m in a better mood than usual, no pain, I’m just feeling fine. I think the stuff might really work like the pro marijuana lobbyists say it does.

Although I am about to start drinking a few really good German beers so I might not be quite as sober for much longer. It’s a German beer that I don’t recall ever trying before that’s 7.7% alcohol volume but I am just about to start and actually this kind of German beer has a really good taste to it as well I think I might have a few of them.

Ok now I’m hammered drunk at a Japanese restaurant/bar and I’m still feeling pretty damn good. My wife doesn’t like it when I dance with the other Thai chicks. But she still thinks it’s funny.

I finally went to the doctor my wife’s sister’s friend works for where the medical marijuana is coming from. I thought you had to get it registered by the government or something first but I don’t know because the doctor just sold it to me at his clinic pharmacy today. It’s one of those bigger medical clinics but still not a full hospital either but not one of those small clinics either. They actually have X-ray machines and other equipment such as ultrasounds.

I think the doctor gave it to me so easily because he took an X-ray of my back and he saw all of the metal rods and metal disks literally holding my back together. He asked me how that happened and told me he never saw anything like my back X-ray before in 20 years of being a doctor. So I explained a little bit about my past and how I’m retired military with multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as being all over the world and I told him what happened to my body in combat and that I was in SF for most of my career and I told him about all the jumping out of planes and other stuff I used to do.

But he then just looked at my very interesting X-ray of my back and he saw how messed up it is. And before I even had a chance to ask him how I go about getting medical Cannabis registered through the government he had already prescribed it to me in his computer! And the doctor said “I give you two more bottles and come back and see me in a month or two if I needed more”. And he told me that it was ready at the pharmacy. So I just paid for it at the pharmacy and that was it!!!!! I got it legally from a doctor this time. From now on I’m using it as rarely as possible only when I need it.

So I didn’t even bother to ask the doctor about if I’m supposed to get it registered through the government I stopped asking questions at that point and just said “yes ok doc, thanks”. So I just paid for it and took it home he didn’t have to twist my arm. I’ve heard that it’s really hard to get it legally registered but I just got it from this doctor easy after he saw my back X-ray. I don’t know if the doctor was bending the rules or not but I don’t care because I got it legally from the doctor who am I to question the doctor.

So I can’t possibly be the first foreigner to get it legally from a doctor. I’m sure others are probably being more quiet about it I don’t know. I don’t know of any other foreigners that have been prescribed it anyway. He prescribed me the same stuff my wife’s sister gave me and it does contain both THC and CBD I know because I asked. I’m guessing this medical clinic must be more liberal as easily as they prescribed it to me and as easily as my wife’s sister’s friend who works there was able to get it for me a few times before I went to that doctor. But who knows maybe that doctor is breaking the law I truly don’t know. But if he is at least I’m not breaking the law because he wrote the prescription out to me in my name with his clinic information on the paperwork. So I guess I just got lucky I just happen to know the right people I guess I truly don’t know.

I don’t mean to be selfish but if anyone asks me for my source as in where this doctors office is I’m afraid to divulge that information because if every foreigner in the Issan area and other parts of Thailand start flooding his clinic asking for it all the time then I’m probably not gonna be able to get it for myself anymore. And I don’t know if it would cause trouble if this doctor is a little bit shady.

So I apologize but please don’t ask me which doctor because I’m not saying I can’t or else I’d be giving up my source and then probably everyone would start going to him and drying up the supply. So all I can say is just ask your own doctors because it is possible to get it legally from a doctor I did and I wasn’t even looking for it I just got in by chance because I just happened to have a sister in law who has a friend who works for that doctor. Like I said it was just dumb luck really. But bottom line medical marijuana oil is already here it’s been here for a while now it appears.

This stuff had been available long before now  

Yes that’s kind of my point but I’m not exactly sure how long legalized medical marijuana has been here but it’s obviously been around since early this year. When they first started talking about it a year ago or more I never believed it would ever happen but wow here we are now. Amazing! This article said “it is on it’s way” but NO, it’s here I ACTUALLY HAVE IT LEGALLY PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTOR NOW!!!

I finally went to the doctor my wife’s sister’s friend works for where the medical marijuana is coming from. I thought you had to get it registered by the government or something first but I don’t know because the doctor just sold it to me at his clinic pharmacy today. It’s one of those bigger medical clinics but still not a full hospital either but not one of those small clinics either. They actually have X-ray machines and other equipment such as ultrasounds.

I think the doctor gave it to me so easily because he took an X-ray of my back and he saw all of the metal rods and metal disks literally holding my back together. He asked me how that happened and told me he never saw anything like my back X-ray before in 20 years of being a doctor. So I explained a little bit about my past and how I’m retired military with multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as being all over the world and I told him what happened to my body in combat and that I was in SF for most of my career and I told him about all the jumping out of planes and other stuff I used to do.

But he then just looked at my very interesting X-ray of my back and he saw how messed up it is. And before I even had a chance to ask him how I go about getting medical Cannabis registered through the government he had already prescribed it to me in his computer! And the doctor said “I give you two more bottles and come back and see me in a month or two if I needed more”. And he told me that it was ready at the pharmacy. So I just paid for it at the pharmacy and that was it!!!!! I got it legally from a doctor this time. From now on I’m using it as rarely as possible only when I need it.

So I didn’t even bother to ask the doctor about if I’m supposed to get it registered through the government I stopped asking questions at that point and just said “yes ok doc, thanks”. So I just paid for it and took it home he didn’t have to twist my arm. I’ve heard that it’s really hard to get it legally registered but I just got it from this doctor easy after he saw my back X-ray. I don’t know if the doctor was bending the rules or not but I don’t care because I got it legally from the doctor who am I to question the doctor.

Bottom line my above post is how I finally started getting it legally today. This stuff is just as good as any opioid medication without the negative side effects. When I was in the process of retiring from the military I had to have several extremely invasive surgeries not including just my extremely invasive back surgeries, and I was on opioid medications for months for a while there and that stuff was difficult to ween myself off of. This stuff can’t totally replace opioid medications for things like surgeries and emergencies that require immediate pain control but it should replace opioid medications for severe chronic pain and other aliments like I have all the time as a 21 year retired military disabled veteran because you absolutely cannot take opioids everyday that stuff will eventually kill you. So it’s definitely a good thing if you’re like me or worse.

But kids should never be using it especially recreationally because their brains are still developing and when you’re that young marijuana can and does lead to the hard drugs. But when you’re my age and all f’d up physically it’s alright. And it helps me with my sleep problems as well as my chronic pain. I think God was watching over me with this one just read my above post that I’m replying to because it explains how I got it and so do my several other posts above.

9 hours ago, Mel52 said:

I don’t mean to be selfish but if anyone asks me for my source as in where this doctors office is I’m afraid to divulge that information because if every foreigner in the Issan area and other parts of Thailand start flooding his clinic asking for it all the time then I’m probably not gonna be able to get it for myself anymore. And I don’t know if it would cause trouble if this doctor is a little bit shady.

So I apologize but please don’t ask me which doctor because I’m not saying I can’t or else I’d be giving up my source and then probably everyone would start going to him and drying up the supply. So all I can say is just ask your own doctors because it is possible to get it legally from a doctor I did and I wasn’t even looking for it I just got in by chance because I just happened to have a sister in law who has a friend who works for that doctor. Like I said it was just dumb luck really.

Can you tell us how much you had to pay for the oil?

Can you tell us how much you had to pay for the oil?

1000 baht per bottle for a total of 2000 baht for two bottles which my overseas TRICARE insurance will never cover because I’m retired military. And the VA and the military is NOT on board with medical marijuana. The VA did some experiments with medical marijuana years ago but I believe they stopped and never did enough research. But it’s ok it’s worth it and I can afford it, eventually I’m sure at least the VA will get on board with it.

9 hours ago, Mel52 said:

So I apologize but please don’t ask me which doctor because I’m not saying I can’t or else I’d be giving up my source and then probably everyone would start going to him and drying up the supply. So all I can say is just ask your own doctors because it is possible to get it legally from a doctor I did and I wasn’t even looking for it I just got in by chance because I just happened to have a sister in law who has a friend who works for that doctor. Like I said it was just dumb luck really. But bottom line medical marijuana oil is already here it’s been here for a while now it appears.

Thanks for sharing your experience,it is very encouraging to hear that information.That the demonisation of Cannabis is coming to an end is wonderful news.I think your fears of the supply running dry in the short term may occur,but I am confident that the Thai entrepreneurial spirit will make short work of any shortfalls in supply.I have scoliosis which is starting to cause some discomfort so perhaps there will be relief plus those nasty unavoidable side effects? Just a thought that maybe you should ask your Doctor if he would like a lot more customers,he might actually welcome being flooded with orders and make lots of money as that's probably why he became a doctor.Just something to consider on your next visit.

The doctor I’ve been getting it from now the original source when I was getting it from my wife’s sister at first well turns out that he’s not prescribing it exactly 100% legitimately. You are supposed to get it registered through the government. Apparently he gets away with it it’s not really a huge secret but he is sort of selling it under the table it appears. If I had known that I never would have said anything about it.

But I confirmed it is Cannabis oil which contains THC and CBD and nothing else added to it. It is actually the real stuff at least. I’m getting another bottle of it tonight. I’ve been cautioned by my wife’s sister about telling people who this doctor is.

But for today we’re going to the waterfall swimming area and we’re going swimming. Then my next shipment will be ready by the time we get home. It’s a good day for swimming to, it was supposed to rain here but it’s not so far it’s clear skies and sunny.

Thanks for sharing your experience,it is very encouraging to hear that information.That the demonisation of Cannabis is coming to an end is wonderful news.I think your fears of the supply running dry in the short term may occur,but I am confident that the Thai entrepreneurial spirit will make short work of any shortfalls in supply.I have scoliosis which is starting to cause some discomfort so perhaps there will be relief plus those nasty unavoidable side effects? Just a thought that maybe you should ask your Doctor if he would like a lot more customers,he might actually welcome being flooded with orders and make lots of money as that's probably why he became a doctor.Just something to consider on your next visit.

Oh yeah he’s definitely in it for the money but he’s trying to keep it somewhat on the low down. I was just lucky to know the right person basically. And I wasn’t even looking for it or asking for it. My wife’s sister saw me in serious pain one day and she just gave it to me and that’s how I started getting it just dumb luck.

On 7/16/2019 at 9:10 AM, Mel52 said:

1000 baht per bottle for a total of 2000 baht for two bottles which my overseas TRICARE insurance will never cover because I’m retired military. And the VA and the military is NOT on board with medical marijuana. The VA did some experiments with medical marijuana years ago but I believe they stopped and never did enough research. But it’s ok it’s worth it and I can afford it, eventually I’m sure at least the VA will get on board with it.

Still jealous, I am.  If I could only get some of that oil myself I could mellow out... a few San Miguel beers do the trick, but not the same type of mellow I remember - 55

Still jealous, I am.  If I could only get some of that oil myself I could mellow out... a few San Miguel beers do the trick, but not the same type of mellow I remember - 55

I really am sorry I’d love to tell you but I just can’t risk getting anyone I know in trouble. But my six sense is kind of telling me that maybe the cops already know about it but they let him slide as long as he keeps it small and only sells it to people who really need it. But I don’t know that for sure.

2 hours ago, Mel52 said:

Oh yeah he’s definitely in it for the money but he’s trying to keep it somewhat on the low down. I was just lucky to know the right person basically. And I wasn’t even looking for it or asking for it. My wife’s sister saw me in serious pain one day and she just gave it to me and that’s how I started getting it just dumb luck.

I kind of figured that was the case,I hope you will keep us posted on the legal developments with your doctor as he is someone who would/should know if there are any developments!You are indeed one luck bugger,I'm trying to get my missus to ask some questions but I find it's much easier to push sh!t uphill!Thanks again for the info and don't feel guilty you are doing it the right way for sure.Just make bloody sure you're enjoying it as much as it sounds like you are!Cheers.Our time will come!

1 hour ago, jvs said:

A little bird just told me there are many places already where you can buy cbd oil over here.

You can even get it online all ready.( I heard).

Ha ha!I read the headline "Thailand's online drug boom.Parcel company needs to do more."I thought you little ripper it's on.What a disappointment when I read the article.    

A little bird just told me there are many places already where you can buy cbd oil over here.
You can even get it online all ready.( I heard).

I would not be surprised as easily as I got it literally just by chance

Archived