First batch of medical marijuana oil on its way

snoop1130

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember I took it about 10PM last night it slowly started kicking in before midnight and I eventually lost all focus on everything and I fell asleep at I don’t remember exactly what time. If it comes in a small green bottle only take one little drop just one not the whole bottle. It was new stuff she warned me that it was stronger and I thought it was just CBD or something and I decided to take one of the whole bottles and that was by far the strongest stuff I’ve ever had it was like getting sedated before surgery except it took longer to take full effect. No hangover or anything I feel great.

Just now, Mel52 said:

I remember I took it about 10PM last night it slowly started kicking in before midnight and I eventually lost all focus on everything and I fell asleep at I don’t remember exactly what time. If it comes in a small green bottle only take one little drop just one not the whole bottle. It was new stuff she warned me that it was stronger and I thought it was just CBD or something and I decided to take one of the whole bottles and that was by far the strongest stuff I’ve ever had it was like getting sedated before surgery except it took longer to take full effect. No hangover or anything I feel great.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You are overdoing it!!!Sory to say but it is people like you who feed the opposition.

You are overdoing it!!!Sory to say but it is people like you who feed the opposition.

I’ve only been trying it for the first time for the last two months of my life and yeah I did over do it last night and one other time and I don’t care what anyone thinks you can’t over dose on it. Last night was the first time I’ve used any in like a week and I probably won’t take anymore till maybe next week. Now I normally don’t take it unless I need it but I started out experimenting with it and last night I got some new stuff 10 times more powerful.

If you’re using medical Cannabis you know you seriously over did it when someone who’s possibly a lifetime user is telling you “dude you’re over doing it” [emoji23][emoji23]. No offense man I’m just assuming you’ve done it before because a lot of you seem to know a lot about it. I’ve literally never used it before in my entire life until maybe 6 or 8 weeks ago so I’m sort of just now discovering Cannabis. I know lots of people in fact most people have used it or at least tried it a few times. I’m getting older now and I’m just now trying it, plus I spent 21 years in the military so in the past I couldn’t have used it even if I wanted to until now. It’s a Godsend really it works great with no negative side effects and no addiction I can use it one night or two or three and then go weeks without it. It’s amazing really and I wake up feeling good as well with no pain. I haven’t slept like that in years literally. I don’t see any problem with it just try to keep it out of the hands of kids just like alcohol probably and pregnant women probably shouldn’t use it either but I’m not a doctor.

Seriously I think last night was my last experiment from now on I really will use it sparingly and only when I need it because last night was like something I’ve never felt before. But I did sleep better than I ever have in years and I’ve had sleep problems for years as well that’s another issue I have. It’s safer than sleeping pills that’s for sure.

54 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

If you’re using medical Cannabis you know you seriously over did it when someone who’s possibly a lifetime user is telling you “dude you’re over doing it” emoji23.pngemoji23.png. No offense man I’m just assuming you’ve done it before because a lot of you seem to know a lot about it. I’ve literally never used it before in my entire life until maybe 6 or 8 weeks ago so I’m sort of just now discovering Cannabis. I know lots of people in fact most people have used it or at least tried it a few times. I’m getting older now and I’m just now trying it, plus I spent 21 years in the military so in the past I couldn’t have used it even if I wanted to until now. It’s a Godsend really it works great with no negative side effects and no addiction I can use it one night or two or three and then go weeks without it. It’s amazing really and I wake up feeling good as well with no pain. I haven’t slept like that in years literally. I don’t see any problem with it just try to keep it out of the hands of kids just like alcohol probably and pregnant women probably shouldn’t use it either but I’m not a doctor.

Happy people heal faster and better it's a medical fact you will know if your over doing it and will find your own usage enjoy.

Happy people heal faster and better it's a medical fact you will know if your over doing it and will find your own usage enjoy.

You know for the last 15 years I’ve always been in the middle politically, but in the past when I was young I always voted republican and I used to be more conservative. I’m a 21 year retired military veteran and combat veteran so that really shaped my life including my conservative up bringing. I think my war experience is what changed me politically and put me in the middle and it made me hate politics war really does change you. So now I’m a lot more in the middle politically and I don’t favor either side republican or Democrat.

But this stuff is making me want to start voting for more extremely liberal Democrats lol [emoji38] they got something right

I haven’t taken any tonight I don’t really need it now but I’m STILL in a good mood from taking it last night and I’m not even high anymore I’m perfectly clear headed now and my mood is just naturally good after using it last night. It’s truly amazing they turned weed into this perfect medicine in the form of oil drops. The pro marijuana advocates were right about medical Cannabis. I used to be very skeptical until I actually started using it once in a while. It’s so much better than opioids without the negative side effects.

On 7/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, myjawe said:

Would you share it with someone who doesn't know where to get it ?

Please stop begging. You can get it legally from a doctor. 

Go to your local government hospital and tell them that you've got pain. Also let them know that you've taken THC in the last time and you'll get a document that makes you legal.

But please do not create problems for others. 

Why would anybody risk to have problems just because somebody wants to get high? You didn't mention that you're sick and need it for medical reasons. 

And that's where the problem is. 

10 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

I haven’t taken any tonight I don’t really need it now but I’m STILL in a good mood from taking it last night and I’m not even high anymore I’m perfectly clear headed now and my mood is just naturally good after using it last night. It’s truly amazing they turned weed into this perfect medicine in the form of oil drops. The pro marijuana advocates were right about medical Cannabis. I used to be very skeptical until I actually started using it once in a while. It’s so much better than opioids without the negative side effects.

You'll never experience any withdrawal symptoms. Don't worry, be happy when it works well. 

You'll never experience any withdrawal symptoms. Don't worry, be happy when it works well. 

I know that’s another thing I love about it I don’t feel a compelling need for it but at the same time it’s better than opioids.

29 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Seriously I do think both sides of the aisle have good ideas and bad ideas.

Being Australian I was taught that voting was compulsory and this is what they told me at school when we were old enough to register so I said well if it's compulsory to vote I'm not going to vote and refused to register everybody said I would be fined,wellI'm 58 years old and never voted and was never fined.I learned shortly after leaving school that it was in fact not compulsory to vote and that it was only compulsory to vote once you registered and it was not compulsory to register.Ha!

I have pretty far left political views and attitudes but I respect that most people are doing what they think is right and quite entitled to their views but I do like debating issues with people and sometimes even argue the opposite side to explore the arguments to make sure my arguments are sound.You are right I think good ideas come from all sorts of unexpected sources.

13 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

The only withdrawal symptoms I suffered when I stopped smoking it was nicotine withdrawals because we used to mix it with tobacco and can tell you they are the worst. 

8 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

I know that’s another thing I love about it I don’t feel a compelling need for it but at the same time it’s better than opioids.

Opioids are not for a longer period of time because the body gets used to it. Not so with your oil. It will always take the pain away and make you hungry as hell.  

4 hours ago, Mel52 said:

I’ve only been trying it for the first time for the last two months of my life and yeah I did over do it last night and one other time and I don’t care what anyone thinks you can’t over dose on it. Last night was the first time I’ve used any in like a week and I probably won’t take anymore till maybe next week. Now I normally don’t take it unless I need it but I started out experimenting with it and last night I got some new stuff 10 times more powerful.

Just don't care what others think if it works for you.

I have a medical marijuana liscence in Canada. I have it for sleep , insomnia issues.

it was prescribed by my 30 ish female doctor, after she told me to throw out my man made pills. The oil was natural and better for me.

the oil is dropped under my tongue before bedtime.

it is 18 percent thc, and 10 percent cbd.

i don't get stoned on the amount I use, but relaxed, mind is at ease, and sleep is good.

i have a lady friend in Thailand who works for a clinic. 

I have gone to their clinic in Bangkok inquiring to get a liscence.

not a problem,perhaps because of me already having a liscence. initial meeting with the Doctor was 1000 baht, and the oil was 3000 baht. Very very expensive. I think 5-6 times as expensive as Canada..

i declined the consultation.

but good to know it's easy for a foreigner to obtain it., 

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

But it's oil....so you just drip it on your tongue like eye drops?

Or rub it into your gums?

They're not even sure it matters.  Cannabinoids can be taken sublingually or absorbed in the GI tract.  You really want to be doing a bit of both.  Keep it under your tongue for a minute or two and swallow it.  You'll feel the effects both instantly and more in about an hour.

42 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

I have a medical marijuana liscence in Canada. I have it for sleep , insomnia issues.

it was prescribed by my 30 ish female doctor, after she told me to throw out my man made pills. The oil was natural and better for me.

the oil is dropped under my tongue before bedtime.

it is 18 percent thc, and 10 percent cbd.

i don't get stoned on the amount I use, but relaxed, mind is at ease, and sleep is good.

i have a lady friend in Thailand who works for a clinic. 

I have gone to their clinic in Bangkok inquiring to get a liscence.

not a problem,perhaps because of me already having a liscence. initial meeting with the Doctor was 1000 baht, and the oil was 3000 baht. Very very expensive. I think 5-6 times as expensive as Canada..

i declined the consultation.

but good to know it's easy for a foreigner to obtain it., 

Are you Ron Jeremy?

You never know, it is thai visa.

Opioids are not for a longer period of time because the body gets used to it. Not so with your oil. It will always take the pain away and make you hungry as hell.  

Exactly opioids are meant to be temporary and shouldn’t be used all the time for chronic pain but Cannabis can be used long term.

I was gonna go to immigration but then I got High

I was gonna go get my next extension but then I got High

Now I’m an overstay and I know why because I got High because I got High because I got High

Just kidding

That’s just an old American rap song and I just changed the lyrics a little.

I actually just took a few drops of the new stuff so I should sleep very well again tonight. But the new stuff is way stronger. If it comes in a smaller green bottle just take only one or two drops maximum.

The night before last I took a whole bottle of it and after a few hours I had that same feeling I had before just as they are sedating you for surgery at the hospital, everything just kind of gets all fuzzy and then you quickly black out except on that stuff after taking the whole bottle that feeling lasted for a few hours until I finally did black out. So this time I only took a little bit. I could probably make that whole little bottle last a month. And I have absolutely no further need for any other kind of pain medication, diazepam, or any sort of sleeping pills anymore either. It’s a Godsend next week I’m going to my normal doctor at the hospital and I’m gonna get legally registered for it so I can just use this stuff only from now on and save a lot of hospital visits except for normal procedures or emergencies.

Just one drop of the new stuff I got is just enough it’s not too strong and not too weak it puts you in a good mood rids the body of any chronic pain and allows me to sleep well. I wouldn’t recommend taking it outside because it also removes all fears and anxieties more so than alcohol so I would never take it outside in public. But you wake up feeling great and well rested it’s not like strong sleeping pills where you wake up groggy with dry mouth I wake up feeling great. I think I’ve pretty much got it figured out now how to use it right.

Archived