First batch of medical marijuana oil on its way

snoop1130

I’m feeling so great this afternoon we’re thinking about going out on the kayak this evening on the lake before it gets dark. Probably just for an hour or 30 minutes. It’s like 50 baht for 30 a minute kayak rental. If we eat out afterwards no alcohol or very little alcohol maybe a couple beers if that.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the new stuff I was taking about if it looks like this in a smaller green bottle ONLY TAKE A FEW DROPS OR REALLY JUST ONE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TRUST ME! If you over do it on this stuff you’ll just be a total haze until you eventually black out and fall asleep but just one or two drops is perfect. IMG_0312.JPG

I first started hearing talk about Thailand legalizing medical Cannabis on this website about a year ago but I never truly believed that it would really happen here. It’s just amazing to me that now it actually has been legalized for medical use and it’s readily available. And it actually does work! Sure it can be abused just like any other drug including alcohol but at least this stuff won’t kill you or cause you to over dose. It’s perfectly safe as long as you don’t try to drive on it or do anything dumb while using it. I’ve been writing about it a lot lately because I’m just in awww over it. This is something good people can say about the Thai government is legalizing this stuff for medical use.

Believe me I don’t have to read your posted article to know that obviously you still have to keep it in your home only even if it is fully legally registered. Oh if I understand if anything I know that you NEVER get caught with drugs in Thailand but just brining it home from the doctors office to your house is fine as long as you have your prescription and registration and probably your passport on you as well. Other than that never take it outside your house and NEVER EVER USE IT OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE IN THAILAND. I totally get that believe me I’m not looking for any trouble with local law enforcement that’s for sure. It’s all about personal responsibly.

On 7/13/2019 at 8:57 AM, Mel52 said:

Mel you are high for sure lol. I can tell by reading your comments ... if your feeling high then it's a thc based oil with little to no cbd. CBD does not get you high

Or maybe it was just CBD and I took to much I’m not much of a Cannabis expert all I know is what research I’ve read and how those drops made me feel without the negative side effects like no nausea no constipation no addiction and I wake up feeling good. So I don’t see anything wrong with using it occasionally for medicine or recreational use. I definitely would not use it everyday though if you did you wouldn’t have much of a life.

Yes I was High when I posted SOME of that but I’m not right now. In fact we’re not going anywhere tonight I think I’ll take a little bit right now so I’ll fall asleep before midnight and wake up at a decent time tomorrow morning with enough daylight to go out and do something tomorrow like swimming or something.

Would you share it with someone who doesn't know where to get it ?

Can’t send it through the mail that would be illegal and I don’t know where in Thailand you live but if you’re looking for it the only people I know of who might know where to buy any kind of drugs are the local cops. So you could just try walking up to a cop in your local area and just ask “excuse me Officer do you know where the best place is to buy drugs around here? because I’m having trouble finding the best places”. Obviously the cops always know where the drug areas are.

Or you could just go to a doctor and ask that’s probably the smartest choice.

2 hours ago, Mel52 said:

Can’t send it through the mail that would be illegal and I don’t know where in Thailand you live but if you’re looking for it the only people I know of who might know where to buy any kind of drugs are the local cops. So you could just try walking up to a cop in your local area and just ask “excuse me Officer do you know where the best place is to buy drugs around here? because I’m having trouble finding the best places”. Obviously the cops always know where the drug areas are.

Or you could just go to a doctor and ask that’s probably the smartest choice.

mel

i took the time to read through most of your posts. there seems to be a lot of confusion here about cbd and thc and what is available here in thailand. i would like to help you with this as i am afraid you are not taking cbd oil. it is simply RSO that you are taking and i am willing to bet it is quite dirty. please pm me if you would like some help. i am a 10 year medical patient from canada and have years of experience in extraction and processing. 

i have tried some of the *cbd* oil floating around thailand and most likely none of what is going around contains cbd. 

thai sativa is well known to have high levels of thc when grown in optimum conditions. it does not contain any high levels of cbd at all though. generally thai sativa strains will contain less than 2 percent cbd. most will be under 1 percent to be honest.

https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/cannabis-in-thailand/

now if the cbd oil has been made from hemp then that is a different story. however, hemp does not get you high so if the oil you are taking is getting you foggy or high as you said than it is not hemp oil cbd. in that case it is standard thai brick cannabis made into oil. this is not cbd. 

high cbd strains are not available in thailand as far as i know. unless someone has brought in seeds from outside thailand then the majority if not all of the *cbd* that is produced in thailand is in fact not cbd oil at all. 

6 hours ago, sillyfool said:

mel

i took the time to read through most of your posts. there seems to be a lot of confusion here about cbd and thc and what is available here in thailand. i would like to help you with this as i am afraid you are not taking cbd oil. it is simply RSO that you are taking and i am willing to bet it is quite dirty. please pm me if you would like some help. i am a 10 year medical patient from canada and have years of experience in extraction and processing. 

i have tried some of the *cbd* oil floating around thailand and most likely none of what is going around contains cbd. 

thai sativa is well known to have high levels of thc when grown in optimum conditions. it does not contain any high levels of cbd at all though. generally thai sativa strains will contain less than 2 percent cbd. most will be under 1 percent to be honest.

https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/cannabis-in-thailand/

now if the cbd oil has been made from hemp then that is a different story. however, hemp does not get you high so if the oil you are taking is getting you foggy or high as you said than it is not hemp oil cbd. in that case it is standard thai brick cannabis made into oil. this is not cbd. 

high cbd strains are not available in thailand as far as i know. unless someone has brought in seeds from outside thailand then the majority if not all of the *cbd* that is produced in thailand is in fact not cbd oil at all. 

Some good info there and some guesswork,as a brand new user his tolerances will be non existent so he can get stoned very easily on smaller levels of THC.Now I'll add some guesswork.I think he was getting his oil before the government released there oil so I'm guessing it's being imported and/or made here illegally.My guess is it's coming from China as they have always had a hemp industry.

Like you say knowing the levels of the different compounds is guesswork and I think always will be untill people have access to reliable testing facilities.

CBD is found in both sativa and indica strains although indica is known to contain higher levels there is still  cbd in the sativa plants,also the compounds can be isolated and extracted which is the only way you can get cbd oil without any thc.

What I think Mel52 is getting is Cannabis oil that will have variable levels of CBD and THC but what ever the levels are they seem to help Mel52 a great deal which I think is the most important thing.

2 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Some good info there and some guesswork,as a brand new user his tolerances will be non existent so he can get stoned very easily on smaller levels of THC.Now I'll add some guesswork.I think he was getting his oil before the government released there oil so I'm guessing it's being imported and/or made here illegally.My guess is it's coming from China as they have always had a hemp industry.

Like you say knowing the levels of the different compounds is guesswork and I think always will be untill people have access to reliable testing facilities.

CBD is found in both sativa and indica strains although indica is known to contain higher levels there is still  cbd in the sativa plants,also the compounds can be isolated and extracted which is the only way you can get cbd oil without any thc.

What I think Mel52 is getting is Cannabis oil that will have variable levels of CBD and THC but what ever the levels are they seem to help Mel52 a great deal which I think is the most important thing.

if the product is made from chinese hemp then there would be no thc in it. he would not get high regardless of his tolerance. if it was made from any cannabis in the region. thailand, laos, cambodia then there is a very high chance that there was minimal to no cbd in the strain. guesswork sure but i am willing to bet i am not far off the mark.

high levels of cbd in cannabis is a newish thing. say 30 years or so people in holland, spain and america have been breeding strains with higher levels of cbd. i made my own extract in canada and have tested many strains that claim to have high levels of cbd. most were outright lies. one strain that i did find to have high levels was called candida by medical marijuana genetics. 

check out a man named Kevin Jodrey on youtube. this man has been breeding and cultivating in california for over 30 years. his knowledge is fantastic. he talks about cbd and how they bred what is widely used now all over as medical cbd strains.

my best guess as a quazi professional in this area is that he is getting little to no cbd in his oil

he is getting a full plant extract made from iso alcohol. again guessing but from what i know in my 16 years of thai experience i am willing to bet this is how it is made here. which more than likely will be dirty. extracted from tainted cannabis. there are no restrictions on chemicals here so it would be the wild west regarding growing conditions and cleanliness. plus there is a good chance that there is iso left in the oil. 

was the rso purged in any way ? i don't mean just heating the oil and iso up on a burner to burn off the iso. there will still be high residual levels of iso left in the final product. i mean placed into a vacuum purging oven for a minimum of 48 hours to bring the ppm levels down to a safe consumption level.

there is a lot of cbd talk all over thailand and i am afraid many of these people are going to do more harm than good by consuming what is available here. i have heard numerous stories already of people getting sick etc from taking cbd here in thailand.

Will oil made from an idustrial plant(what the farmers grow in large quantities)contain any CBD oil?

I know in Holland you can buy cannabis seed in farm stores and people buy it for bird feed.

Could you use this?

I tried CBD oil 10% and it did nothing to help me sleep,this was certified organic CBD oil.

I did use some order stuff (also called CBD oil) and it knocked me out big time!!!,great to be able to sleep.

No idea what was in it but it workedmso the real question is will the medical CBD oil here in Thailand be able to help me sleep?

1 hour ago, sillyfool said:

if the product is made from chinese hemp then there would be no thc in it. he would not get high regardless of his tolerance.

Last time I was in China I stepped off a bus in Dali and walked 5 meters to a 7 foot tall plant and ripped off several branches which I dried and smoked and can assure you it had plenty of THC contained within and got me quite stoned.So I don't know where you are getting your info from but it sounds to me the it might be second hand and slightly incorrect.

2 hours ago, sillyfool said:

high levels of cbd in cannabis is a newish thing. say 30 years or so people in holland, spain and america have been breeding strains with higher levels of cbd. i made my own extract in canada and have tested many strains that claim to have high levels of cbd. most were outright lies. one strain that i did find to have high levels was called candida by medical marijuana genetics. 

I'm not doubting what you say about cbd as I'm sure with breading they could increase bcd levels,and I think it is still early days or like you said the wild west (good analogy) and as with consuming anything in these or any parts for that matter people are at risk of falling victim of unscrupulous types.I agree that regulation would indeed be welcomed by consumers.

I've had fairly extensive experience in the recreational side but have not had much in the past fifteen years,but my older brother just told me that he has noticed the pain relief effects that were notable in our younger days as we were pretty fit and of course young.As I've started suffering some chronic back pain lately from some scoliosis I'm keen to also test the pain relieving effects as well as simply getting stoned some have said that the medical thing is just an excuse to get stone but I don't need an excuse but that doesn't mean I'm not going to also enjoy the medicinal effects as well.

1 hour ago, jvs said:

Will oil made from an idustrial plant(what the farmers grow in large quantities)contain any CBD oil?

I know in Holland you can buy cannabis seed in farm stores and people buy it for bird feed.

Could you use this?

I tried CBD oil 10% and it did nothing to help me sleep,this was certified organic CBD oil.

I did use some order stuff (also called CBD oil) and it knocked me out big time!!!,great to be able to sleep.

No idea what was in it but it workedmso the real question is will the medical CBD oil here in Thailand be able to help me sleep?

I think if you read posts Mel52 put up that the stuff you get here should help you sleep,but like "sillyfool" says it's difficult to know what you are getting here so it's a bit of a luck dip unfortunately and will probably remain that way unless individuals are allowed to make their own oil to have more control of the process.

Damn it I fcked up again I took another whole bottle of the little green one an hour ago and now I’m just now starting to feel it kicking in in fact I’m starting to really trip out fast whoa [emoji44]. In my defense I’ve been having another serious back flare up for the last two days and I’ve had a migraine headache since this afternoon.

I really do have chronic pain and a lot of issues that’s why I take medication in the first place.

Otherwise I would not be taking anything and I’d still be running 16 to 20K a day in under an hour like I used to run 16K and I’d still be going to the gym every day like I used to after my morning run. Can’t do that anymore when my back is being held together by metal plates and disks, that was like a five hour surgery when that happened shortly before I retired well over 5 years ago now. So tonight I guess I kind of needed it but it’s not bad enough tonight where I’d have to go to the hospital or anything so I still definitely took to much tonight but oh well I know it won’t kill me. I don’t know of anyone in history who’s ever OD’d on weed, but that would be kind of funny if I were the first one lol, but probably not very funny for me. I’ll be okay I did the same thing once before a few weeks ago.

It really does help though.

3 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Damn it I fcked up again I took another whole bottle of the little green one an hour ago and now I’m just now starting to feel it kicking in in fact I’m starting to really trip out fast whoa emoji44.png. In my defense I’ve been having another serious back flare up for the last two days and I’ve had a migraine headache since this afternoon.

I really do have chronic pain and a lot of issues that’s why I take medication in the first place.

Otherwise I would not be taking anything and I’d still be running 16 to 20K a day in under an hour like I used to run 16K and I’d still be going to the gym every day like I used to after my morning run. Can’t do that anymore when my back is being held together by metal plates and disks, that was like a five hour surgery when that happened shortly before I retired well over 5 years ago now. So tonight I guess I kind of needed it but it’s not bad enough tonight where I’d have to go to the hospital or anything so I still definitely took to much tonight but oh well I know it won’t kill me. I don’t know of anyone in history who’s ever OD’d on weed, but that would be kind of funny if I were the first one lol, but probably not very funny for me. I’ll be okay I did the same thing once before a few weeks ago.

If you do kick the bucket because of it at least you'll go out on a high and feeling good.

If you do kick the bucket because of it at least you'll go out on a high and feeling good.

I’ll be fine but I really should try to avoid building a tolerance to it because that’s what leads to abuse of it later on. I’ve been pretty good with it but I need to slow down and use it sparingly and only when really needed.

11 minutes ago, Mel52 said:

Plus too much use could add up and get a little expensive after a while.

Been there done that and no regrets I had a great time and look forward to doing it again soon and joining you in La La land.Happy trails friend.

Been there done that and no regrets I had a great time and look forward to doing it again soon and joining you in La La land.Happy trails friend.

LMAO [emoji23] I GUESS THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON IN LIFE! LMAO [emoji23]

10 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Last time I was in China I stepped off a bus in Dali and walked 5 meters to a 7 foot tall plant and ripped off several branches which I dried and smoked and can assure you it had plenty of THC contained within and got me quite stoned.So I don't know where you are getting your info from but it sounds to me the it might be second hand and slightly incorrect.

farflung. sorry but what you smoked was just plain weed and not hemp. hemp contains less than 1% thc and will not get you high in any way. you smoked good old weed my friend. 

11 hours ago, jvs said:

Could you use this?

jvs

most times even if you do get real cbd oil here in thailand it will not be in a high enough concentrate to really have the desired effect you are looking for. average a dose of cbd contains around 5mg. i made cbd gummies for my mommy last year that were a minimum of 25mg per bear. an entire bottle of cbd generally comes in at around 200mg. 

10 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I'm not doubting what you say about cbd as I'm sure with breading they could increase bcd levels,and I think it is still early days or like you said the wild west (good analogy) and as with consuming anything in these or any parts for that matter people are at risk of falling victim of unscrupulous types.I agree that regulation would indeed be welcomed by consumers.

I've had fairly extensive experience in the recreational side but have not had much in the past fifteen years,but my older brother just told me that he has noticed the pain relief effects that were notable in our younger days as we were pretty fit and of course young.As I've started suffering some chronic back pain lately from some scoliosis I'm keen to also test the pain relieving effects as well as simply getting stoned some have said that the medical thing is just an excuse to get stone but I don't need an excuse but that doesn't mean I'm not going to also enjoy the medicinal effects as well.

farflung. the industry has totally changed in the last 15 years. over that time and for a decade or so before many commercial growers throughout north america bred out many of the great qualities that the older strains had. the market was looking for certain things and the growers simply met the customer demand. there are people who are working to bring back some of the lost strains and traits that those strains brought to the table. people need to also understand that the terpene's in the plant play a huge role on what effect each individual may or may not have to a certain strain. this is a very new thing for the entire industry. something i am trying to learn more about each day. 

1 hour ago, Mel52 said:

Damn it I fcked up again I took another whole bottle of the little green one an hour ago and now I’m just now starting to feel it kicking in in fact I’m starting to really trip out fast whoa emoji44.png. In my defense I’ve been having another serious back flare up for the last two days and I’ve had a migraine headache since this afternoon.

to actually od on weed you would need to consume an amount that is not really possible in the time frame you would need to. 

getting silly high on the other hand can lead to all sorts of paranoia and the munchies. i suggest ice cream. ????

to actually od on weed you would need to consume an amount that is not really possible in the time frame you would need to. 

getting silly high on the other hand can lead to all sorts of paranoia and the munchies. i suggest ice cream. [emoji846]

Actually I slept in a little but I’m feeling great. I might have some more tonight.

Sorry, if you allow me to ask, have you been drunk or high previously in your life or is it something totally new for you ?

I am just wondering if someone who never took drug could enjoy it when aging ? I am thinking to give some oil to my Mom to help her enjoy life more.

This is a serious question, please tell me if you were someone who never liked to be drunk or high in your life but finally enjoy it ? (I understand that you are taking oil because of pain, but maybe a little high at the same time is not bad for you ?)

Thank you.

19 hours ago, sillyfool said:

farflung. sorry but what you smoked was just plain weed and not hemp. hemp contains less than 1% thc and will not get you high in any way. you smoked good old weed my friend. 

Yes right again,I made an ASS out of U and ME.That is I assumed you meant hemp as including all varieties,my mistake.I would be interested in seeing Thailand embrace the cultivation of what I call industrial hemp(that's how I make the distinction between weed and hemp),for the manufacturing of bio-plastics,cheap and superior building products and for the many other uses of the plant and not only for medical and recreational uses,I think that would bring an economic benefit larger and ecologically superior to benefits those of medical and recreational rewards. 

Archived